Distance from hotel to town, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to airport, 25 minutes.
Buccament Bay Resort is a brand new hotel in the Caribbean from Harlequin Hotels & Resorts. This all inclusive luxury beach hotel is located on the stunning Caribbean island of St. Vincent, surrounded by lush green mountains and rainforest with a beautiful white and beach. Buccament Bay Resort is the perfect holiday estination for all the family, offering a variety of activities to cater for all interests, including the Liverpool Football Club Soccer School, a professional tennis academy, the Performing Arts Academy and The Spa.
- Airport Shuttle
- Beach (nearby)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boat Rentals (nearby) ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Concierge (24-hour)
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Glass Bottom Boat ($)
- Golf (18-hole, nearby) ($)
- Health Club
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (children's)
- Pools (2)
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Service ($)
- Restaurants (4)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop
- Tennis Court (daytime)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Trail (hiking)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Site
• Game systems are avilable at the front desk Accommodations For Physically Challenged Guests Physically challenged accommodations available on a request basis only (2 Bedrooom Villa). Activities Some other specialized activities include:
• Liverpool Football Club (Free for 2011)
• Professional Tennis Academy (Free for 2011)
• Harlequin Performing art academy (4 Day Masters Class at an additional cost per person, please ask for details) Babysitting Services: ($) Babysitting services are available from 7pm until midnight at an additional cost. Some Other Activities Available at/near the Resort:
• Diving and watersports opportunities, Indigo Dive at Buccament Bay Resort offer a range of activities for guests.
• Hire a motor boat for a breathtaking, high speed adventure to explore the sparkling Caribbean Sea and its stunning islands further afield.
• Live the dream and hire a yacht or sailing catamaran to leisurely cruise around the islands at your own pace.
• Deep sea fishing is a major sport in the Caribbean as the waters that surround the islands are home to many types of fish.
• Dolphin and whale-watching trips provide a truly thrilling, exciting and ultimately unforgettable experience.
• Hiring a kayak for a couple of hours is the perfect way to explore the sea and shoreline around the resort at your own pace - easy to learn, fun and family-friendly.
• Taking a tour in a glass bottom boat makes for a dry way to explore the underwater world.
• Tennis: The Tennis Academy at Buccament Bay Resort provides unique training and coaching programs for both children and adults. Players of all abilities are given encouragement and training to develop the skills necessary to enjoy the game at the level they wish to play and video analysis to improve their technique. Private lessons are available at an additional charge
• Liverpool Football Club Soccer School. The Soccer School provides training and coaching programs for both adults and children aged 5 and above in an environment where everyone is given the opportunity to play football to the best of their ability, with both encouragement and training to develop the skills necessary to enjoy the game at whatever level they wish to play. Coaching sessions are interactive, challenging and fun.
• Day Golf Package (at an additional cost per person) includes: transportation to the golf course from Buccament Bay Resort by private plane with land transfers, green fees for 18 holes, golf cart, clubs, tees, balls and markers, a la carte lunch, bottles of water, use of changing facilities and golf practice range. Please note for the Golf Package:
• Tee times must be booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
• Cancellations within a 24 hour period of resort departure time are subject to a cancellation fee.
• Day Golf Package inclusions are subject to change without notice. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: .
• Late check-out is subject to availability and bookable at the resort.
• Late check-out is at an additional cost to guests (per room); valid until 5:00pm.
• 2016-2017 Effective dates: 01/04/16-04/15/17
• Child rates apply to children 2-11 years old.
• Children 12 and over pay the extra adult rate.
2016-2017 One Bedroom Gardenview Villa - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• One Bedroom Beachfront Villa - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Two Bedroom Gardenview Villa - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children. Two Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa - 5 adults or 3 adults and 3 children. Two Bedroom Beachfront Villa - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Four Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa - 8 adults or 6 adults and 6 children.
• Four Bedroom Beachfront Villa - 8 adults or 4 adults and 6 children.
• Maximum occupancy levels may include the use of a rollaway bed.
• The Four Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa and Becahfront Villa have a minimum occupancy requirement of 4-6 guests.
One Bedroom Garden Villa, (VLL) 850 square feet, with air conditioning in the bedroom.
One Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa, (GD1) 850 square feet, with air conditioning throughout both the bedroom and living area, upgraded arrival mini-bar, with a choice of snacks, ESPA Comfort Bath Menu and departure gift left in room the night before departure.
One Bedroom Beachfront Villa(*), (8YH) 850 square feet, with air conditioning throughout the bedroom, upgraded arrival mini-bar, with a choice of snacks, ESPA Comfort Bath Menu, departure gift left in room the night before departure.
Two Bedroom Garden Villa, (GI2) 1400 square feet, with air conditioning throughout both bedrooms, one king room and one twin room, 2 bathrooms with showers and 1 bath.
Deluxe Garden Two Bedroom Villa, (XGV) 1500 square feet, with air conditioning throughout both the bedroom and living area, one king room and one twin room, 2 bath- rooms w/ showers and 1 bathroom has a bath, upgraded arrival mini-bar, with a choice of snacks, ESPA Comfort Bath Menu and Departure gift left in room the night before departure.
Two Bedroom Beach Villa.(*), (BVF) 1500 square feet, with air conditioning throughout both the bedroom and living area (available in living area for 2 of 3 of the 2 bedroom beachfront villas), one king room and one twin room, 2 bathrooms with showers and 1 bath- room has a bath, upgraded arrival mini-bar, with a choice of snacks, ESPA Comfort Bath Menu, departure gift left in room the night before departure.
Four Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa, (4BG) 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 4 twin beds, comp wi-fi, plunge pool, 2448 sq ft, air conditioned bedrooms, ideal for family and friends, 40 inch wide screen TV, iPod docking station, refrigerator, coffee/tea, arrival canapes, bottle of sparkling wine, upgraded mini bar, including wines and snacks.
• View: Garden.
Four B/r Beachfront Villa(*), (BVT) 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 4 twin beds, comp wi-fi, plunge pool, 2448 sq ft, air conditioned bedrooms, ideal for family and friends, 40 inch wide screen TV, iPod docking station, refrigerator, coffee/tea, arrival canapes, bottle of sparkling wine, upgraded mini bar, including wines and snacks.
• View: Beach.
All Villas above have the following:
• Private deck with plunge pool -40" widescreen television with 65 video and 15 music channels -iPod docking station
• Iron and ironing board
• Electronic safe
• Mini-bar with water, beers and soft drinks
• Espresso machine and tea maker
• Turndown service
• Free high speed wireless internet
• Bathroom with power shower, towels and bathrobes
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, sprinkler system, telephone, turndown service, internet access (wireless), voicemail, iron, wake-up calls, ironing board, non-smoking accommodations, patio, radio, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), refrigerator, air conditioning, rollaway bed (on request), alarm clock, room service (limited), bathrobes, safe (in accommodation), bedding (premium), shower, ceiling fan, smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, soundproof, crib (on request) and housekeeping.
Bathtub Bathtubs are available in most of the Villas (please request if needed)
Television (remote Controlled, Satellite) 40" LCD television with satellite and remote control.
Mini-bar Restocked 3 times per week
Dvd Player Guests can check out DVD player from the front desk
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
H Q, at HQ expertly-trained baristas create the perfect brews from espressos to lattes as well as an extensive selection of fine teas.
• Morning croissants and pastries are a perfect start to the day, while crepes, toasted paninis and wraps are available for lunches and snacks.
• Freshly-squeezed juices and smoothies are blended to order for a delicious, refreshing and healthy boost. As an afternoon treat there is a tempting selection of ice cream and sorbets.
Bamboo, resting by the beach amongst tropical trees, Bamboo offers al fresco buffet dining for breakfast & themed nights for dinner.
• Pizzas freshly stone baked in a traditional oven can also be ordered to take away throughout the day.
• Footwear must be worn at all times.
• No wet swimwear.
• Gentleman: shorts and a tee shirt.
• Ladies: please wear a top or sarong over swimsuits and bikinis.
• Bamboo is open on a rotational basis.
Jack's, serves delicious local seafood & the finest cuts of prime, succulent steaks prepared with expert culinary precision, flavored with exotic spices and cooked on a wood-burning grill in the open kitchen. To perfectly compliment the entrees there is a premier international wine collection showcased in Jacks elegant wine cellar.
• The contemporary and stylish atmosphere, the refined service, the sensational wine selection and the delectable menu creations ensure a rare experience well done.
• Smart trousers/t-shirts/shirts; smart dress for ladies.
• Footwear must be worn at all times.
• No shorts or jeans allowed.
Safran, serves fine Indian cuisine and provides an innovative, fresh approach to Indian cuisine. Concocted using only the freshest of ingredients, cooked with natural herbs and spice blends and served in a simple but stylish manner to create intricately flavored dishes. Bowls of fragrantly spiced curries with perfect accompaniments will entice you. Experience the extraordinary, vibrant cuisine in a sophisticated and contemporary atmosphere.
• Smart shorts/skirts and t-shirts/shirts
• Footwear must be worn at all times
• Safran is open on a rotational basis
The Bay Beach Club, is stunningly situated, overlooking the pools to the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond. Offering casual all day dining it is the perfect place to linger over a sumptuous lunch in a relaxed atmosphere while contemplating the turquoise waters or to sip an exotic cocktail to the lilting rhythms of Reggae and watch a spectacular sunset. After the sun has gone down, a delicious menu of tantalizing dishes awaits.
• For breakfast and lunch, casual shorts and t-shirts/tops.
• Ladies must wear tops/sarongs over swimsuits or bikini tops.
• In the evening, smart shorts/skirts, tops and dresses are acceptable. Shoes/flip flops/sandals must be worn.
• No wet swimming wear is to be worn when seated in the restaurant.
• Please note: guests enjoying the nearby pools and sun loungers, etc., must put on a t-shirt, top or sarong in order to be served at the bar.
• Due to great demand during high season or at times of high occupancy, there is a restriction of 3 times dining permitted (per week) at the premier fine dining Steak & Seafood restaurant, Jack's.
• Reservations can be made on arrival at the resort.
• This restriction will allow all guest the opportunity to enjoy the fine dining experience at Jack's.
DREAMS HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2016-2017 This honeymoon package is complimentary with stays of 7 nights or longer.
Booking Dates: 05/21/2015 - 04/15/2017 Travel Dates: 01/04/2016 - 04/15/2017
• Bottle of champagne and chocolates in room on arrival
• Romantic turndown
• Breakfast in bed the morning after arrival
• Private beach front dinner
• Complimentary Sunset Cruise (sails once a week, weather permitting, subject to availability)
Package Minimum Stay: 7 nights
• A valid wedding certificate is required, no older than 6 months after the wedding date, for this offer to be valid.
• This package is combinable with all other current offers (except the free wedding offer).
• For stays of less than 7 nights a charge will apply for this package.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016-2017
Booking Dates: 05/21/2015 - 04/15/2017 Travel Dates: 01/04/2016 - 04/15/2017
• All meals and snacks in all of the bars and restaurants including Bay Beach Club, Ginger & Co sushi, Safran and Jacks (note: some premium items in Jacks are charged at a supplement on top of the All Inclusive Plan package). Also includes the HQ Coffee Shop and Poolside BBQ.
• Premium branded drinks by the glass including wines, beer and sparkling wine
• Use of the fitness center with group fitness classes
• Group Performing Arts Academy (only available during high seasons & holidays)
• Group activities such as:
• Group Football Coaching (for children/teens), Group Tennis Coaching and Group Dance Classes
• Non-motorized watersports (motorized watersports are charged locally)
• Harlequin Kids Club
• Sunset Cruise with drinks and canaps sails one time weekly (weather permitting) at an additional cost to guests. This is a $10.00 charge per adult and a $5.00 charge per child, both payable locally (this fee is subject to change).
• Jacks is the fine dining restaurant and operates a strict dress policy (no t-shirts/shorts/trainers). Dress code for this restaurant is smart dress.
• During high occupancy there is a restriction of 3 dinings per week at Jacks Restaurant. Reservations can be made on arrival at resort.
• The restaurants are open on a rotational basis and the bar is open from 11am to midnight daily and drinks are chargeable after midnight.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
All Inclusive Plan - AI For further details on the All Inclusive Plan features, please see the specialty package(s) entitled ALL INCLUSIVE 15 or ALL INCLUSIVE 16-17 listed above (depending on the travel dates booked).
• Resort fee is included in rate(s)
• Spring Breakers will be accepted only on a case-by-case basis, please call for more information.
• There are wedding and honeymoon packages available at the resort. Please ask for details if interested.
• After 10/31/14, lounge passes at Barbados Airport will no longer be offered. This applies to both arriving and departing guests.
• There is a $24.00 (per person) departure tax payable at the hotel upon departure. The departure tax is subject to change.
Things to see and do:
• Catamaran to Tobago Cays:
• Enjoy a catamaran trip to Tobago Cays for swimming, snorkeling and turtle-watching. Tobago Cays is a group of five small uninhabited islands in The Grenadine surrounded by a spectacular Horseshoe Reef that is a playground for turtles and is designated as a National Marine Park.
Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary:
• Take a boat trip to the Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary on the beautiful island of Bequia to view the endangered hawksbill turtle hatchlings, followed by lunch at Jack's.
• Climb to the top of La Soufriere, an active volcano that last erupted in 1979.
• Visit Wallilabou Bay, situated just a few minutes away from Buccament Bay, which was used as a fictional location for some recent movie sets.
Vermont Nature Trails:
• Explore the Vermont Nature Trails which wind through lush rain forest and look for the rare and colorful St. Vincent parrot.
Falls of Baleine:
• Powerboat trip to the Falls of Baleine.
Botanic Garden on St. Vincent:
• Visit the Botanic Garden on St Vincent; founded in 1765 it is one of the oldest in the Western Hemisphere. The garden contains one of the original breadfruit trees brought from Tahiti in 1793 by Captain Bligh after the famous Bounty mutiny.
• The Resort has excellent scuba diving facilities & excursions that are available on the island of St. Vincent. The scuba diving is operated by Serenity Dive and specializes in providing a personalized service for divers with tailor-made diving experiences to suit.
• The Resort also offers guests a Taste of Scuba two days a week in the resort's main pool, this is a complimentary activity and may encourage guest to explore the enchanting waters of The Grenadines!
• Serenity Dive also provide tuition in underwater photography.
• Full details and cost of all diving packages can be found on the resorts website on the activities page under Scuba Diving.
2016-2017 Ground Transfers:
• Travel Dates: 01/03/2016 - 04/15/2017
• Ground transfers are provided complimentary for stays of 7 nights or more.
• There is a fee for 1-5 people for ground transfers from St. Vincent Airport to resort for stays under 7 nights.
• Private ground transfers are also available, please ask for details if interested.
• Please provide Inter-island flight details at time of booking.
• As per the Barbados Government all private owned aircraft that land at the Grantley Adams Airport will incur a US fee per passenger transit/departure tax charge.
• This will be added to the departure tax already in place for all passengers flying from St Vincent.
• Guest departing on Harlequin Air and Liat will also be required to pay an additional fee.
• These charges are incorporated into the air tickets (air credit) that are purchased by Harlequin, therefore, all monies will be collected at the resort on departure.
2016-2017 Inter-island Flight Information:
• Travel Dates: 01/04/2016 - 04/15/2017
• No internal flights are included in the rates.
• LIAT (LI) flights (inter-island) to/from Barbados (BGI)/St. Vincent (SVD) must be booked in Sabre/Quest (at an additional cost to guests) when booking a stay at the resort.
• Customer must provide dates of birth/full names as per passport and international flight details at time of booking.
• There is a Liat flight that departs from Barbados (BGI) at 5:40pm and arrives at Buccament Bay at 6:20pm**
• The luggage allowance is 23kgs/50 lbs
• The return flight leaves from Buccament Bay at 11:10am and arrives into Barbados (BGI) at 11:50am.
• Flight times vary depending on the time of year.
• Excess luggage and extra baggage is at an additional cost to guests and is subject to change at any time by the airline.
• Excess luggage is $40.00 USD per bag
• Extra baggage is $60.00 USD per bag
• (**) The flight times listed are the last flights in and out, so if clients are arriving after the times listed then they will have to spend the night in Barbados. Please advise guests accordingly.
• Inter island flights are also available from St. Lucia (UVF/SLU). Please ask for further details.
• Important: Clients travelling from Buccament Bay (in the Grenadines) back to Barbados are required to be at the airport 3 hours prior to departure.