The hotel is located in the heart of Palm Cove village directly opposite the white sandy beach and just 20 minutes drive from Cairns International Airport. Nearby attractions include the Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage Daintree rainforest. A boutique beachfront resort with a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere. Previously an exclusive guesthouse owned by an army brigadier, the hotel has maintained its history and traditions throughout the years including its casual elegance and colonial charm. The resort boasts the only true honour bar on mainland Australia, similar to an Officers Mess from yesteryear. The Reef House Day Spa offers 5 treatment rooms including 2 wet rooms.
- Accommodations (69)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities (self service) ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Pool (swimming)
- Porter Services ($)
- Room Service (limited)
- Snack Bar
- Spa (day)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
2017-2018 Brigadier Room - 2 adults. Verandah Room - 3 adults.
• Verandah Spa Room - 3 adults.
Brigadier Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Verandah Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Verandah Spa Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
• The spacious rooms and suites maintain their colonial charm.
• All rooms and suites feature king size beds draped in light muslin netting, warm teak furniture, a private verandah or patio, LCD TVs, cable TV and broadband internet access. Some rooms also have a private jacuzzi. Nightly turndown service, complimentary DVD, book and board game library and exceptional service are just some of the additional features offered.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, bathroom (private), coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, television, mini-bar, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation), telephone and ironing board.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Poolside Cafe, Casual dining for light meals and snacks. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
Reefhouse Restaurant, Serving unique modern Australian cuisine.
• Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Inclusions Continental breakfast daily.