Distance from hotel to Cozumel International Airport (CZM), 12 kms (7 miles).
The Grand Park Royal Cozumel is one of the most spectacular, self compromised resort on the island offering 348 elegant and spacious Deluxe Rooms, the majority of them with private balconies and breathtaking ocean views. A great location, along with spectacular settings and its peaceful, almost transparent waters, sits in front of Paradise Reef and the Paradise Wall, a very well known area on the island for being a premier snorkeling and diving spot. The property is also within walking distance to the main shopping and entertainment center, and only a few minutes away from down town San Miguel de Cozumel.
Two stunning towers house 348 rooms and each boasts a private balcony, most with excellent views of the Caribbean, where many cruise ships call, with up to nine per day, from every corner of the world. The Park Royal beach front is nestled between two very classy deck and lounge areas and is accessible only through a walkway from the main hotel garden. Unlimited meals, snacks and drinks at all the restaurants, cocktail bars and outdoor snack service mean you never have to look far for a bite to eat!
A secluded, thoughtful beach club is reachable through a private underpass from the main garden, and vacationing guests can thrive among the two whirlpools, two infinity pools and two partying deck lounges. With on-site fine dining and nightly entertainment, an inspired kids' club, a fitness center, spa and just about every sport imaginable right off the deck, there is nothing to stop the imagination from soaring.
An on-site spa and fitness center, dive shop and sports center mean your stay can be filled with activity, and the all inclusive package includes snorkeling for anyone hoping to spot the big one. With a happening lobby scene, a kids' swimming pool and activities club, plus activities on the dock, the beach and the pool, and nightly entertainment in the amphitheater, this resort is simply one of the most generously outfitted vacation spots on the island.
- Accommodations (348)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center ($)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Spa ($)
- Taxi Stand
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Site
Spa, Wedding, All Inclusive, Romance, Dive, Family Friendly, Honeymoon and Beach.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2017 Deluxe Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Room Ocean View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
2018 Deluxe Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Room Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Deluxe Room, 330 square feet. All rooms are furnished and decorated with elegant touches such a marble floors a private balcony. Amenities include free internet for social media or a high speed internet access ($), 40" LED cable TV, telephone, minibar, coffee maker and in room safe. The marble bathroom includes a hair dryer and ironing set.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Ocean.
Deluxe Room Ocean View, 330 square feet. All rooms are beautifully furnished and decorated with elegant touches such as marble floors featuring a private balcony. Amenities include free internet for social media or a high speed internet access ($), 40" LED cable TV, telephone, minibar, coffee maker and in room safe. The marble bathroom includes a hair dryer and ironing set.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: mini-bar, maid service, safe: ($), shower (private), telephone, air conditioning, television (remote controlled, cable), balcony or terrace, voicemail, blackout drapes, wake-up calls, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, housekeeping, internet access, internet access (high speed): ($), iron, ironing board and room service (24-hour).
Internet Access high-speed internet access (for a surcharge) or basic free internet is available.
Mini-bar (fully Stocked) in room mini-bar is restocked daily.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Amphitheater Lounge, Nightly entertainment is topped off with all evening cocktails and refreshing drinks.
Bar Bikini, Serves munchies and drinks all around the main swimming pool.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-7:00pm
Bar Cruceros, Waterfront deck and swim-up bar offers cocktails and cool drinks.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-6:00pm
Bar El Marlin Azul, Beachfront bar, swim-up right from the infinity pool. Serving beer, wine and cocktails.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm
Chac Mool, is the real hub of the hotel, in the lower lobby, this bar serves coffee and drinks all day, every day.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-12:00am General Opening Days: Daily
Sports Bar, Just off the main entrance and lobby, the Sports Bar turns up the energy every night with DJs.
General Opening Hours: 6:30pm-2:00am General Opening Days: Daily
Snack El Marlin Azul, a beachfront bar with tropical drinks, beer, wine, cocktails, pizza, nachos and burgers.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-6:00pm
La Veranda, International buffet overlooking the hotel gardens and swimming pool, serves flavorful breakfasts, lunch, and dinners every night with special themes.
General Opening Days: Daily Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-11:30am Lunch Hours: 1:00pm-4:00pm Dinner Hours: 6:30pm-10:30pm
Cafe Sole, this coffee house serves up American coffee, cappuccino, espresso, flavored coffees and brewed teas along with a variety of fresh baked sweet rolls, fruits, baguettes, sandwiches & ice cream.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am-11:00pm
El Caribeno, offering a la carte Caribbean cuisine right in front of the ocean! Open to the family for lunch, but dinner is exclusively for guests above 12 years old. Adhering to the dress code and reservations are required to dine here.
Lunch Hours: 1:00pm-4:00pm Dinner Hours: 6:30pm-11:00pm
no shorts, no t-shirts, and no sandals allowed.
El Italiano(*), A la carte restaurant serving Italian Cuisine, only open for dinner. Guests must adhere to the dress code, and make reservations to dine here.
Dinner Hours: 6:30pm-11:00pm
is no shorts, no t-shirts, no sandals allowed.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
El Mexicano, An a la Carte menu, serving Mexican Cuisine, open for dinner only. Guests must adhere to the dress code and make reservations to dine here.
Dinner Days of Opening: 6:30pm-11:00pm
no shorts, no t-shirts, no sandals allowed.
Snack Bikini, right in the center of the main swimming pool, offers chicken wings, pizza, fries, cocktails, beer, soft drinks, the famous Mexican burritos and more!
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-6:30pm
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Student Rules & Regulations While being a guest at the hotel, students must adhere to the following:
• A $400.00 USD is required as deposit for any incidental per room.
• You cannot bring any alcoholic beverages and/or food from outside into any area of the hotel. The hotel has enough restaurants and bars to provide you with the service.
• It is forbidden to play loud music in your room or any area of the hotel. There are other resting guests and they deserve respect.
• Pool schedule is from 8:00am to 8:00pm and will be strictly enforced. Chicken fights are strongly forbidden.
• Sexual exhibition and topless or public nudity is heavily punished by the Mexican law.
• Guests are not allowed to take towels, pillows, sheets, etc.
• out of rooms. In case the maid does not find these articles inside the room, we will charge you automatically.
• Parties in the rooms are strictly forbidden.
• Any one in the room that loses a key will have a charge of $20.00 USD or beach towel or towel card $25.00 USD
• If you lose your hotel bracelet there will be a charge of $150.00 USD or the equivalent in Mexican pesos. If you do not have your bracelet, you will not be allowed to stay at any area of the hotel. Please be careful with this.
• For your own convenience and security we recommend you do not invite another hotel guest to your room.
• The hotel recommends the use of the safety box that is located inside the closet. The hotel is not responsible for lost values outside of safety deposit box. The use of this service is completely free of charge.
• For your own protection, glassware is not allowed at the beach, pool and corridor areas.
• It is strictly forbidden to invite guests not registered at the hotel to your hotel room or any hotel area.
• It is strictly forbidden to consume illegal substances or any kind of drugs inside your room or anywhere else at the hotel. This is heavily punished by the Mexican law with a minimum of 36 hours in prison.
• Guests need to be over 18 years of age to drink alcohol. ID will be required.
• Any violations to the above rules & regulations may result in immediate eviction from the hotel or in the extreme case we can call the police.
• These policies are for your protection and to assure that every guest of the Hotel may enjoy their stay with us.