Distance from hotel to Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 50 miles (81 kms).
The Fairmont St Andrews, Scotland sits proudly amidst the rugged, coastal landscape of the east coast of Scotland, while commanding spectacular views of the bay's golden beaches and medieval St Andrews skyline. This luxurious hotel offers 209 generous guestrooms, an array of dining options, a revitalizing spa, a dedicated conference center and two championship golf courses.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (4)
- Gift Shop
- Golf ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Rooms (209)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Steam Bath/Room
- Travel Services ($)
- Valet Service ($)
• For many, St. Andrews can only mean one thing. This is where the great game of golf resides and here at Fairmont St. Andrews, it goes from strength to strength. This breathtaking land at the very water's edge was made for golf. On The Kittocks and The Torrance courses, Fairmont St Andrews has a series of holes to rival any this famous town has to offer. Both Par 72, 18 hole championship courses, they've been designed to appeal to both professionals and novices alike.
• The Torrance Course was designed by a Ryder Cup Captain. It is already an Open qualifying venue and home to the Cleveland/Srixon Scottish Senior Open. The remarkable course has recently enjoyed exciting changes, including 8 re-designed holes and the introduction of classic Scottish deep revetted bunkering throughout.
• The Kittocks Course offers some of the most beautiful vistas and most dramatic holes in golf, as it winds around the Fife coastline. Both courses and the fine facilities of the Clubhouse represent a thrilling addition to any game in the home of golf. Green Fees:
• All green fee rates are subject to availability.
• Full pre payment will be required a minimum of 24 days in advance. -9 day cancellation policy exists for groups of 16 golfers and less. For groups of 16 golfers and more a group contract will be required.
• Tee times may be moved to accommodate success in the Old Course ballot but cannot be cancelled and refunded. Please Note: Fairmont Signature Spa:
• When the work is done and the mind is buzzing, there is a place where life takes on an altogether more gentle pace. Atop a Scottish cliff, inspired by land and sea and infused with Celtic lore of magic and myth, the signature Spa at Fairmont St Andrews awaits. Escape the routine of your fast paced world and in a quieter place, rest, recover, and revitalize your senses. The Spa and Health Club at Fairmont St Andrews is the essence of total tranquility. In one of the 12 treatment rooms, treat yourself to something divine from a choice of aromatherapy and sensory-based treatments, designed to soothe body and soul. Let your cares fade away in the beautiful 16 meter swimming pool and jacuzzi, beside the cleansing sauna and steam room. The fully-equipped fitness suite in the 9000 square foot Health Club comes complete with brand new technically advanced fitness equipment and instructors to guide you on your way. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
Please use the above maximum occupancy info as a guide until we receive the 2018 contract information.
Atrium King(*), Enjoy St. Andrews in one of the Fairmont hotel's Atrium Rooms. These luxury hotel rooms are spacious, elegantly decorated rooms that boast a modern bathroom with heated floor, separate walk-in shower and bathtub.
Each room is adorned with subtle Scottish touches and offers a limited view over the glass roofed Atrium. These rooms offer one King bed.
Atrium Twin, Enjoy St. Andrews in one of the Fairmont hotel's Atrium Rooms. These luxury hotel rooms are spacious, elegantly decorated rooms that boast a modern bathroom with heated floor, separate walk-in shower and bathtub.
Each room is adorned with subtle Scottish touches and offers a limited view over the glass roofed Atrium. These rooms offer two Double beds.
Fairmont King, Guestrooms are luxurious, spacious and decorated with hints of tartan to create a homely Scottish feel. These rooms provide a modern bathroom with heated flooring, separate walk-in shower and bathtub. Fairmont Guestrooms hold an enhanced view overlooking the beautiful resort grounds and both of the golf courses. Fairmont Guestrooms offer one King bed.
• Number of accommodations: 1
Fairmont Twin, Guestrooms are luxurious, spacious and decorated with hints of tartan to create a homely Scottish feel. These rooms provide a modern bathroom with heated flooring, separate walk-in shower and bathtub. Fairmont Guestrooms hold an enhanced view overlooking the beautiful resort grounds and both of the golf courses. Fairmont Guestrooms offer two Double beds.
Fairmont View(*), Rooms are luxury hotel rooms that are also spacious and decorated with hints of tartan to create a homely Scottish feel. These rooms offer a modern bathroom with heated flooring, separate walk-in shower and bathtub.
• The Fairmont View Guestroom prides itself on its stunning views overlooking the beautiful resort grounds, The Torrance and The Kittocks golf courses and down to the medieval town of St Andrews. Located in the south Wing these rooms provide an extra touch of luxury.
Deluxe Sea View(*), Rooms are grand, spacious and elegantly decorated with Scottish touches. The modern bathroom has a heated bathroom floor, separate walk-in shower and bathtub.
• Boasting one of the best views in the resort, located in the North Wing, these rooms have a truly breathtaking view over the golf courses and the North Sea. Deluxe Sea View Guest- rooms offer one King bed or two Double beds.
Junior Suite(*), rooms at Fairmont St. Andrews consist of a spacious sleeping area with a king bed and a small living area with an additional wall mounted plasma television. To the side, a working gas fireplace offers enhanced luxury. Rooms are open-concept and have a heated bathroom floor, separate walk-in shower and bathtub. The Junior Suites have a range of panoramic views including a glorious sea view, the two resort golf courses and a spa and golf resort view.
Deluxe Suite(*), rooms are spacious and elegantly decorated open-concept suites. They offer a sleeping area with a king bed, and a lounge area (living room) which has a sofa, chairs, coffee table and second plasma television. The modern bathroom features a luxurious bathtub and separate walk-in shower. Deluxe Suites either boast a stunning Sea View or Resort View.
Executive Suite(*), rooms are spacious and elegantly decorated suites. They offer a spacious open-concept room, a lounge (living room) with working gas fireplace, dining area and second plasma television. The modern bathroom features a heated floor, luxurious bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
• There is also a water closet off the lounge (aka "powder room" with a toilet and sink) off the living room. Perfect for couples or families preferring more living space or business travellers that would like to host interviews or small meetings.
• All Fairmont guestrooms have 1 king size bed.
• All Fairmont Twin and Deluxe Twin Guestrooms have 2 double beds.
• Please note that the Moderate, Fairmont, Fairmont View and Deluxe Sea View Guestrooms are all the same luxurious size.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: room service, coffee/tea maker, , ironing board, DVD player, iron, connecting rooms, internet access (high speed), mini-bar, alarm clock radio, and television.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Atrium, Afternoon tea or an evening cocktail set in the bright architectural space of the Atrium.
Esperante, Savor a taste of Mediterranean in this fine dining restaurant, with an array of some of the best wines from around the world.
The Clubhouse, Golfers fayre and informal BBQs to delight your palate, with the stunning panoramic views of St Andrews bay and the beaches beyond.
The Squire, is named after one of golf's grand slam winners, enjoy some of the finest Scottish produce in a warm convivial atmosphere.
Dress Code: Casual.
Kittock's Den, Informal bar menus including local favorite, East Neuk fish and chips.
The Rock And Spindle, The new sports bar complete with LCD TVs, dart board and pool table.
• Rates are inclusive of daily full Scottish breakfast in The Squire Restaurant.