Distance from hotel to town, 29 miles (47 kms). Distance from hotel to Key West International Airport (EYW), 30 miles (48 kms).
Tucked offshore of Little Torch Key and accessible only by boat or seaplane, the resort is a world unto itself, alive with hidden pleasures. Crushed seashell paths wind through lush gardens to thatched-roof bungalows, which serve as your guest quarters. Extra spacious, each suite and grand suite has romantic touches such as a king-size bed draped in butterfly netting, verandas with ocean views and, in some rooms, private outdoor showers and jetted tubs.
From the lagoon-style pool to the meditative Zen Garden or the cozy Great Room library, a perfect serenity sweeps over you as you wander the island. Over sized hammocks beckon from the trees. Lounge chairs nestled in the sand call from the beach. And at the end of the day, return to your private bungalow for peaceful seclusion to dream again. We welcome children 16 years of age and older. We regret that pets are not permitted on the island.
- Activities Desk ($)
- Bar (poolside)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Dive Center ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Valet Service ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 16 years and older are welcome at Little Palm.
• There are no child rates.
2018 Island Escape Suite - 2 adults.
Island Escape Suite, (IEZ) features 550 sq ft of tropical living. Guests enjoy a private deck with gorgeous ocean views, as well as an outdoor shower with bamboo surround. Most bathrooms are appointed with Jacuzzi tubs and all with indoor showers. Interiors feature traditional West Indies touches blended with true island design. Striking vaulted ceilings rise to thatched roofs. Iron and teak ceiling fans linger below. A substantial king size bed with signature Noble House bedding. A separate living area is a comfortable place to lounge. On arrival at the welcome station lobby, immerse yourself in the welcome cocktail, the Gumby Slumber.
• Suites are equipped with mini-bars and a coffee display. Bungalows are air-conditioned, and are all non-smoking.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, ceiling fan, ironing board, shower, balcony, coffee maker, mini-bar, maid service, telephone, bathtub, hairdryer, iron and CD/DVD player.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Monkey Hut Lounge, hotels relaxing lounge, serving guests alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, sodas and juices.
Palapa Poolside Bar, this palapa bar is located poolside, serving your favorite refreshing beverages and tropical drinks.
The Dining Room, Experience the Florida Keys restaurant's candlelit ambiance indoors, or opt for a table on the breezy terrace overlooking the beach. The Dining Room at Little Palm Island is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner for resort guests and off-island visitors.
• We also offer an incredible Sunday Brunch each week, monthly Full Moon Dinners, and Wine Maker Events. Take care of your dining options ahead of time by selecting the Full Meal Plan, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner or dine a la carte. Off-island guests are welcome to join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. Reservations and proper attire are required. We welcome young adults age 16 and older. Be sure to inquire about the private table options including Palapa Point, Harbor Point and the exclusive Chef's Table located directly in the kitchen.
2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/02/2018 - 12/21/2018
• Complimentary daily breakfast for two includes a $50.00 breakfast credit per person, per day.
2017-2018 Resort Fees and Inclusions Travel Dates: 01/02/2018 - 12/21/2018
This hotel charges a resort fee, this fee is per room, per night, plus tax.
Resort fee inclusions:
• Welcome cocktail
• Valet parking
• Motor yacht transfers to/from the island
• Fitness center access
• Non-alcoholic mini bar beverages
• Non-motorized water sport amenities
• Nightly turndown service
• Pool access
Check in Procedures
• Age required to check into property is 21 years old
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check-in.
• A cash or credit card deposit is required at check-in.
• Two night minimum stay required on all weekends Friday and Saturday nights.
• Three to five night minimum stay may be applicable during Holiday periods.
• Boat Transfers are provided by the hotel from the welcome Station on Little Torch Key to and from the hotel only.
• There are no airport transfers for this hotel.
• No children under 16 years old are allowed at the resort
• Motorized boats will no longer be part of the water sport amenities. There is an additional fee for the motorized boats.
• The water amenities will include kayaks, beach floats, fishing equipment, snorkel gear, and day sailors.