Distance from hotel to Genova Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (GOA), 8 kms (5 miles).
The Bristol Palace is an elegant, 4 star hotel in the heart of Genoa, not far from the Ducal Palace, the Carlo Felice Theater and the most significant museums and historical buildings. It is perfectly positioned for anyone wishing to get to the Old Port where the convention centers, the Genoa Aquarium, the Galata museum and the children's city are located.
During its recent renovation its elegance and exclusiveness were blended with a modern and functional conception of the services. The hotel has 133 rooms and 10 reception rooms to host conventions, banquettes and receptions, up to 200 people. Free for all guests new super fast Wi-Fi Internet system in the hotel: guestrooms, common areas and meeting-rooms.
- Accommodations (133)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Banquet Room
- Bars (2)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Conference Rooms
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Internet Access (wireless)
Honeymoon, Romance and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 0-3 are free of charge when staying with 2 adults utilizing existing bedding.
• Classic Single - 1 adult.
• Classic - 2 adults.
• Superior - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• The Classic Single is a Classic Double for Single Use.
Classic Single, room have a surface area of between 15-20 sq m one queen bed (1.60m x 2m) or two twin beds (1.05m x 2m), desk with lamp and outlets for laptops, armchair and side table are some of the comforts in the room.
Classic, double room have a surface area of between 15-20 sq m one queen bed (1.60m x 2m) or two twin beds (1.05m x 2m), desk with lamp and outlets for laptops, armchair and side table are some of the comforts in the room.
Superior, rooms have a surface area of minimum 25 sq m. One queen bed (1.60m x 2m) or two twin beds (1.05m x 2m), desk with lamp and outlets for laptops, armchair and side table.
Deluxe, the Deluxe room have a surface area of between 29-36 sq m and is furnished with valuable antiques. One queen bed (1.60m x 2m) or two twin beds (1.05m x 2m), include bathrobes, desk with lamp and outlets for laptops, armchair and side table are some comforts in the room.
Junior Suite, the Junior Suite room has a surface area of between 37-42 sq m and is furnished with valuable antiques, desk w/lamp and outlets for laptops, armchair and side table. Some of the rooms have hydro-massage tubs and an amazing view on Piazza de Ferrari and Palazzo Ducale in Genoa.
• Established to welcome those who come to the city for work or for pleasure, the Bristol Palace, with its comfortable rooms, is an ideal environment for spending a bit of time among Genoa's artistic attractions.
All 133 rooms are completely soundproofed and equipped with air conditioning, wall safe, Wi-Fi internet connection, TV Led with free film and Mediaset sports channels, desk with power supply for computers, foreign satellite channels, children's channels, hairdryer and mini-bar.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, desk, housekeeping, internet access, mini-bar, safe, soundproof, telephone, television, television channels (movies, news, sports), wake-up calls, accommodations (non-smoking), air conditioning, alarm clock, chair and heating (central).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Old Fashion Bar, adjacent to the entrance hall, an excellent location for guests that want to have a coffee, an appetizer or a snack, offering a refined and elegant ambience, joined by tranquility. Inside, two internet points with printer, which our guests can use free of charge and a smart TV 50 inches with Wi-Fi connection.
The White Bar, is located inside the second floor foyer, near the Giotto Restaurant and to the meeting rooms. The Barman, Paolo, from 5:00pm-12:00am will be waiting to serve you delicious cocktails accompanied by scrumptious snacks. In the warm season, the outdoor terrace is also open. Free of charge Wi-Fi connection.
Giotto Restaurant, The Giotto Restaurant offers an elegant and refined atmosphere on the second floor of the hotel in the room that goes by the same name. Service is available both to hotel guests and local passersby alike, with a rich menu proposal and the la carte menu offered both at lunch and at dinner. Strong attention is devoted to children with a special dedicated menu. On request, we can also provide dishes suitable to persons suffering from the celiac disease. Giotto restaurant is particularly appropriate in case of special events or banquets, also because from April to September it doubles its spaces with the open terrace. The two sails that shelter it from the hot Italian sun render it a one of a kind location. The restaurant is open every day for lunch from 12:00pm- 2:30pm and dinner from 7:30pm-10:30pm.
• Closed on Saturday and Sunday for lunch.
• The Bristol Palace is in Via XX Settembre, a few steps from the Ducal Palace and Piazza de Ferrari, the Carlo Felice Theater and the most significant museums and historical buildings.
• The hotel is in an excellent position for getting to the Old Port where the conventions centres, the Aquarium, the Galata Sea Museum and the children's city are located.
• Just 50 meters from the underground and the Volabus stop connecting the city center to Cristoforo Colombo Airport.
• The Brignole rail station is just 500 meters away and can be reached on foot in 10-15 minutes.
• Rates include buffet breakfast daily.
• City tax is per person, per day and is not included and payable directly to the hotel upon check-out.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Cristoforo Colombo House: 500 meters
• Acquario di Genova: 900 meters
• Citta dei Bambini: 1.2 kilometers(1 mile)
• Porto Antico: 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Palazzo Ducale: 350 meters
• Mare Sea Museum: 4
• Camogli: 30 kilometers(19 miles)
• Portofino: 40 kilometers(25 miles)
• Carlo Felice Theater: 250 meters
• Centro Cotone Congressi: 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)