Surrounded by idyllic coral fringed beaches, Hamilton Island is the perfect base for the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience. It is the only island with a variety of hotels and apartments to suit all tastes and budgets as well as an endless array of activities. Guests staying at Beach Club have access to the following facilities and services located within the resort: activities program, beauty salon, boutique, canoes, convenience store, deep sea fishing, fitness center, hairdresser, massage facilities, meeting facilities, mini golf, motorized water sports, non motorized water sports, scuba diving, tennis and complimentary wireless internet access.
- Bar ($)
- Computers (available)
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Pool (swimming)
- Room Service
- Room Service ($)
- Rooms (57)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 10:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 18 years not catered for.
Standard Room - 2 adults.
• Premium Room - 2 adults.
Standard Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Premium Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers an intimate holiday experience for couples. Set in landscaped gardens the resorts rooms all face directly onto Catseye Beach, all rooms have a relaxed beach house vibe and each feature their own private courtyard or balcony.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, coffee/tea maker, safe (in accommodation), telephone, television, air conditioning and movies (in accommodation).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Beach Club Restaurant, Serving a fine dining, a la carte menu.
• Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Access is available to the resorts 16 restaurants and take-away outlets.
Tour Component Information A new procedure will be implemented that will ensure guests who have booked packages with tour components will not miss out due to availability. When a package is booked (for example the Romantic Escape package, or the Snorkel & Explore experience) if a specific date is not requested on the paperwork then guests will automatically be booked on the 3rd day of stay. If a specific date is requested via paperwork that date will be honored, subject to availability. If the specified date is not available then the tour will be booked on the 3rd day of stay as per the new procedure. If neither are available the Reservations team will be in touch. When a package contains two tour inclusions (for example the Best of Whitsundays package includes a full day Reef trip and a half day Whitehaven Beach tour) these will be booked on the 2nd and 3rd days of stay. This will be interchangeable depending on tour availability.
How to get there:
• Arrive at Hamilton Island by direct commercial air service from Sydney (2.5 hours), Melbourne (3 hours), Brisbane (2 hours) and Cairns (1 hour) or scheduled launch transfer from Shute Harbour (35 minutes).
• Launch transfers operated by Cruise Whitsundays from Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island departure times vary throughout the year. Regular services operate daily and connect with most flights.
• Return launch transfers from Hamilton Island to Airlie Beach departure times vary throughout the year. Regular services operate daily and connect with most flights.
• A complimentary VIP buggy transfer meets all flights and launch transfers at either Hamilton Island Airport or Hamilton Island Marina to transfer to the Beach Club.
• Return complimentary VIP buggy transfers from the Beach Club meets all commercial flights at Hamilton Island Airport or launch transfers to Airlie Beach.
• This is a non-smoking property.
• Motorized water sports, island activities and tours, snorkel safari, mini golf, fishing and massage treatments.
• Beach Club guests have exclusive entry to the Beach Club bar, lounge, restaurant and infinity edge pool.
• Includes complimentary full breakfast daily, return VIP buggy airport or marina transfers, VIP chauffeur buggy service, use of non motorised water sports including catamarans, sailboards, paddleboards, snorkelling gear, bushwalking, use of the fitness centre, and tennis court hire. Audio Tour devices are available to hire from Tour Desks at Resort Centre or Reef View Hotel and showcases walking trails and key facilities on the island.
• Recorded in 5 languages including English, Japanese, Mandarin, Italian and German.