A privately owned country house hotel in Kenmare, in the beautiful South West of Ireland. Within reach of three major airports of Shannon, Cork and Kerry. Just off the famously scenic Ring of Kerry. Ten minutes from the brightly colored village of Kenmare and only 30 minutes from the vibrant town of Killarney. Surrounded by purple heathered mountains and cascading blue waters.
- Accommodations (non-smoking)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Beauty Services ($)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Biking (mountain, nearby) ($)
- Boat Launch ($)
- Boating (nearby) ($)
- Children's Activities
- Conference Room ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Equipment (audio, visual) ($)
- Event Catering ($)
- Fishing (nearby) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Spa ($)
- Horseback Riding (nearby) ($)
- Hunting (nearby)
- Internet Access (in lobby)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (indoor)
- Sailing (nearby) ($)
- Scuba Diving (nearby) ($)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Shoe Shine
- Spa Services ($)
- Steam Room
- Technology Helpdesk
- Tour Assistance
- Translation Services ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Up to 2 children 12 years and younger sharing a room with their parents will receive complimentary accommodations.
• Deluxe Room - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Lansdowne Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Falls Master Suite - 2 adults.
Deluxe Room, Pure deluxe bliss. Relax and settle into a spacious en-suite deluxe bedroom. Curl up in a fluffy bathrobe in your easy chair and ponder the changing landscape, before drifting off in the finest Danish bed linen. The Superior Deluxe rooms have recently been refurbished, while the Deluxe Rooms take in stunning views overlooking the waterfalls.
Suite(*), All boast a truly magnificent view. Comfortable and calm, these are ideal for families, with the option of a second bedroom or an interconnected Deluxe Room. Business suites for meetings or small pre dinner get-togethers can also be arranged.
Lansdowne Suite(*), Perfect for those seeking elegant accommodation. Enter through the secluded Georgian-style entrance to a beautiful lounge with deep sofas, log fire and an open plan kitchen and dining room. With views of Kenmare Bay from your large en-suite bedroom and bay windows, the Landsdowne also has the option to be made into a three- bedroom apartment by adjoining two additional Classic Rooms.
Falls Master Suite(*), The ultimate in luxury. Architecturally stunning, with an octagonal shaped drawing room and twenty- foot high ceiling and oculus, this a truly unique space.
• Exclusively furnished by commissioned Irish and European craftsmen, a Jacuzzi, Bang and Olufsen surround sound system and private bar are also all yours.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: VCR, turndown service, , physically challenged facilities, crib, windows (open), safe (in accommodation), television (cable, satellite), voicemail, CD player, housekeeping, alarm clock, ironing board, blackout drapes, desk, rollaway bed, sewing kit, trouser press, wake-up calls, DVD player, internet access (wireless), bathroom scale, mirror (make-up), , hairdryer, room service (24-hour), telephone and iron.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cocktail Bar, With a comprehensive cocktail and whiskey list from the around the world, a stay at Sheen Falls Lodge would not be complete without enjoying a drink or two. Sip champagne out on the terrace in the summer months, or reflect on your day in the warm, club-like atmosphere inside.
Wine Cellar, Select your own wine from more than 10,000 bottles over 800 labels from 18 different countries. The cellar can also be used for private receptions, after-dinner port or whiskey tastings and for small private dinners.
Sun Lounge, With the morning sunlight filling this beautiful room, this is the natural place to gather, read and enjoy coffee. Its also home to our renowned three-tier afternoon tea. Indulge yourself overlooking the cascading falls.
Private Dining, Engagements, christenings, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, corporate events from intimate gatherings to grand affairs, the professional team can help arrange every detail of your private dining experience so you can relax and celebrate in style.
The Falls Restaurant, Two AA rosettes, a seasonal menu of innovative dishes, and a vantage point overlooking the Sheen waterfalls and Kenmare Bay combine to make The Falls one of the finest restaurants in Kenmare.
• Rates include Full Irish Breakfast.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Beara Peninsula : 20 kilometers(12 miles)
• Blarney Castle: 87 kilometers(54 miles)
• Ring of Kerry: 100 meters
• Muckross House and Gardens: 33 kilometers(20 miles)
• Dingle Peninsula : 96 kilometers(60 miles)
• Kenmare Town: 1 kilometer(1 mile)
• The Gap of Dunloe and Killarney Lakes: 24 kilometers(15 miles)