Distance from hotel to Sangster International Airport (MBJ), 2 hours. Distance from hotel to Ocho Rios, 25 minutes. Distance from hotel to Boscobel Aerodrome Airport (OCJ), 7 minutes.
GoldenEye overlooks the Caribbean Sea in the quiet village of Oracabessa Bay on Jamaica's north coast. Originally the home of British naval officer, Ian Fleming, GoldenEye was named for a secret WWII mission. With Fleming as host, GoldenEye became the island's hot spot - where Hollywood and high society mixed and mingled. During warm, Jamaica days Fleming escaped inside his cool villa. There, he dreamed up the super-spy, James Bond, and penned all 14 novels from his desk that remains there still.
Following expansions in 2010 and 2016, GoldenEye now encompasses Fleming's Original Villa, Four Villas built by owner (and Island Records founder) Chris Blackwell, plus One and Two Bedroom Beach Huts, One Bedroom Lagoon Huts, One Bedroom Lagoon Cottages, One Bedroom Ocean Front Villas, One and Two Bedroom Beach or Lagoon Villas, Three Bedroom Ocean Front Villas, Two Restaurants, a Beach Bar, and the FieldSpa at GoldenEye. The stunning 52-acre property remains home to secret coves, breathtaking private beaches, tropical forests and a singular lagoon.
Today, GoldenEye continues to offer a unique escape from the noise, distractions, & tourist traps of the world around - much like it once did for Mr. Fleming. It's a peaceful oasis that welcomes creativity & authenticity, with a minimum regard for convention. It's a home away from home that allows one to reconnect with themselves & the beautiful natural world around.
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Beaches (private)
- Games (board)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Pool (salt water)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Tours (diving) ($)
- Tours (snorkeling) ($)
- Yoga (classes)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: upon request and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 4 years old.
• One Bedroom Beach Hut - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Tall Beach Hut - 2 adults.
• Deluxe One Bedroom Beach Hut with Open Air Dune - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Lagoon Hut - 2 adults.
One Bedroom Beach Hut(*), (HU1) These beach huts are furnished with king size beds, en-suite wet room (with double rain shower heads) and private veranda. Beach Huts #23, #27, #36 and #44 have a private, outdoor garden shower in lieu of wet room. Designed to bring the outdoors indoors (and the huts have full air conditioning), these octagonal shaped huts have high ceilings, large open doors leading to a private veranda and screened windows that allow the cool, Caribbean breeze to flow through. Perfect for the couple seeking relaxed island-style living.
One Bedroom Tall Beach Hut(*), (LH3) These Beach Huts are raised ten feet off the ground. Each features a king-size bed, private veranda and an interior wet room (an immersive open-concept bathroom with double rain shower heads) These rooms offer panoramic views of Oracabessa Bay as well as the mountains and hillside. They include full air conditioning.
Deluxe One Bedroom Beach Hut With Open Air Dune(*), (DU6) These freestanding multi-level beach huts are raised 10 feet off the sand and feature a king size bed, en-suite wet room (with double rain shower heads), and private veranda. The bedroom is located on the upper level, with the open-air Dune Room and outdoor garden shower & bathtub below. The upstairs bedroom is designed to bring the outdoors indoors (and the huts have full air conditioning). These octagonal shaped huts have high ceilings, large open doors leading to a private veranda and screened windows designed to let the cool, Caribbean breeze flow through. The Dune area is the perfect den, with oversized day beds for reading, relaxing and spot to gather for a drink. The privacy of the Dune Room is created by tall bamboo that creates privacy but allows cool breezes to flow through. Perfect for a couple or small family.
One Bedroom Lagoon Hut, (OO4) Spanish Elm is located directly on the water, the Lagoon Hut features a king size bed, en-suite shower room, exterior kitchen area, full air conditioning, private outdoor deck and a dock with lounge chairs and kayaks. Stairs from the deck lead directly into the lagoon. Perfect for a couple.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, bathroom amenities, crib (on request), hairdryer, hammock, housekeeping (daily), turndown service (nightly), ironing board, mini-bar, rollaway bed (on request), safe, telephone (direct dial) and iron.
Internet Access (wi-fi) in every room and throughout the resort
Television (flat Screen) with over 200 international channels
Miscellaneous Amenities Apple TV Sheer draping over beds
Coffee/tea Maker Bodum coffee press with Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee and kettle with tea selection
Bathrobes Royal Hut batik
Sound System Sonos Play
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bamboo Bar, Very simple, very special this is the super laidback rum bar right on rustic Button Beach. With sand underfoot, enjoy the smoky flavors of Jamaican Jerk BBQ along with grilled fish straight from the sea. As soon as their boats pull in, local fisher man bring by their freshest catch.
Bizot Bar, On the western arm of Low Cay Beach, Bizot Bar is the spot for stylish low-key dining. Located just steps from the sea and the fresh- water swimming pool, Bizot Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner that includes fresh salads, yummy burgers and tasty pastas, as well as famously authentic Jamaican specialties.
Shabeen, Next to the pool by Beach Huts and Snorkelers Cove, Shabeen is the super relaxed spot for cocktails and drinks. Grab a Red Stripe and wander upstairs to the rooftop lounge and take in a panoramic view of the sea.
In-room Dining, For a really delicious treat, try our in-room dining! Well deliver breakfast on your veranda or set a romantic dinner on your porch. You decide, well make it happen!
Outdoor Dining, Private dining by candlelight on the far edge of the Peninsula?? Torch-lit beach BBQ?? Use your imagination and well keep it cooking!
The Gazebo, Built in an airy, tree-house style, the fine-dining designed Gazebo (with lounge and restaurant) serves up dishes with an international flavor. Overlooking both Low Cay Beach and the Lagoon, the Gazebo is the sexy, open-air spot to enjoy cocktails while watching fiery Caribbean sunsets. Dishes range from grilled scallops to seasoned rack of lamb, complemented with an international wine list.
ALLL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018-2019
Booking Dates: 09/06/2018 - 12/19/2019 Travel Dates: 09/06/2018 - 12/19/2019
• Accommodations (as booked)
• Full breakfast, three course a-la-carte lunch and dinner with tea or coffee.
• Unlimited house brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including cocktails, house wine and house champagnes.
• Daily stocked mini bar.
• Includes room service with no tray charge.
• Supplements are charged per person, per night
• All guests sharing accommodation must be on the same meal plan and that plan must be decided on prior to arrival. Meal plan changes will not be permitted during the stay
• Meal plan rates are quoted as net rates, inclusive of 10% service charge and 10% government tax
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Modified American Plan Aka Half Board - MAP
• Full breakfast, and one three course a-la-carte lunch or dinner with coffee or tea.
• Room service with no tray charge (mini bar not included)
• Supplements are charged per person, per night
• All guests sharing accommodation must be on the same meal plan and that plan must be decided on prior to arrival.
• Meal plan changes will not be permitted during the stay.
• Meal plan rates are quoted as net rates, inclusive of 10% service charge and 10% government tax.
• Booking Dates: 09/06/2018 - 12/19/2019
• Travel Dates: 09/06/2018 - 12/19/2019
Please Note Regarding Meal Plans:
• All guests sharing accommodations must be on the same meal plan and that plan must be decided on and paid in advance of the guests' arrival.
• Meal plan changes will not be permitted during the guests' stay.
• Additional charges apply for special events, premium bar beverages, wine list or champagne.
• GoldenEye restaurants and bars are not included in villa meal plan. A 15% additional charge is applicable if guests wish to extend the option to dine in GoldenEye's main restaurants - The Gazebo or The Bizot Bar.
• The special Sushi Night is at an additional cost for all GoldenEye and Fleming Villa guests regardless of the meal plan booked.
• Daily full breakfast
• Nightly turndown service
• All non-motorized watersports
• Flask of Blackwell Rum
• Complimentary 15 minutes added to any spa treatment booked within 24 hours of arrival