Distance from hotel to International Drive, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to Orlando International Airport (MCO), 16 miles (26 kms).
Only Universal Orlando's hotel guests get more ride time, more free time and more family time every day of their vacation. It couldn't be easier.
Each of Universal's uniquely themed hotels is conveniently located just across from one of Universal's theme parks - so guests stay right on the corner of everything.
Every morning guests can breeze into one of Universal's Parks before other guests with Early Park Admission. With free water taxis and shuttles, it's a quick hop between the parks and the hotels. Guests of select hotels can enjoy FREE^ Universal Express Unlimited" access to skip the regular lines at most popular attractions - including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem" and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter". You'll just need separate, valid admission to get into Universal's theme parks.
Plus, there's more. From character appearances, family - dinner shows and world - renowned restaurants to resort - wide charging privileges and more, Universal Orlando's on - site hotels come with more awesome every day.
Hard Rock Hotel The coolest hotel on the planet. Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable surroundings, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Supremely talented chefs offer culinary nirvana from a famed steakhouse to delicious American classic cuisine. The sweeping California mission-style design -inspired by classic rock music-welcomes you to escape to a sensational world with a palm-lined swimming pool featuring underwater music, incredible rock memorabilia and exceptional entertainment-including famous names live in concert. Plus, hotel guests receive exclusive theme park benefits including:
• Skip The Regular Lines with FREE Universal Express Unlimited" ride access for most popular attractions in Universal Studios Florida" and Universal's Islands of Adventure", including your favorites in both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter". That's a value of $129.99 per person, per day!** (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal's Volcano Bay").
• Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" or Universal's Volcano Bay" (valid theme park admission required).
• Free Water Taxis & Shuttles so it's always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks.
• Resort Wide Charging Privileges with your room key.
• Complimentary Merchandise Delivery to your hotel from shops across Universal.
• Complimentary Citywalk" Access^ to select venues for the length of your stay.
• Priority Seating at many restaurants throughout Universal.
- ADA Compliant Accommodations and Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Baggage Storage
- Bar ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Camp ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning (nearby) ($)
- Express Check-Out
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hot Tub (2)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Luggage Storage
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Ticket Center Desk
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Standard - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Garden View - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Pool View - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Deluxe Room - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Hard Rock Club - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Future Rock Star Suites (Kids Suites)- 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• King Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard Room, Their standard rooms offer stylish decor, two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway and all the modern amenities. Experience the rockin' hotel activities and then chill out in the privacy of your 375 square foot room.
Garden View, (GDV) There's nothing "standard" about their exceptional Garden rooms. Each Garden room lets you look out upon a different area of the hotel's scenic grounds. You'll enjoy exceptional amenities, two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway and 375 square feet of space giving you ample room to rock out or just kick back with your entourage.
Pool View, (PVW) Your record climbing the charts? Upgrade your view to overlook the centerpiece of the Hard Rock Hotel, the fabulous swimming pool area.
• Like the Garden View rooms, the Pool View rooms feature 375 square feet of space and two queen beds that can accommodate up with five guests with a rollaway .
• View: Pool.
Deluxe(*), (DLX) Live large in one of their Deluxe rooms that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway . Equipped with a king bed, 400 square feet of living space and an sitting area, this spacious room is perfect for a couple's getaway.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Accommodation amenities include: desk.
Hard Rock Club(*), (HRC) If you've made it to the top, upgrade to one of 95 Rock Royalty rooms or suites on the hotel's exclusive 7th floor and enjoy additional perks and privileges. Rock Royalty rooms are 375 square feet with a king bed that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway or two queens that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway and either Garden or Water View. You'll enjoy access to Hard Rock's exclusive Rock Royalty lounge, featuring complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine, plus desserts in the evening.
• Other amenities include two separate TV viewing areas plus the personal concierge.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Accommodation amenities include: turndown service.
Future Rock Star Suites (kids' Suites), Pack your touring gear and check -in to the rockin' new kids' suites, featuring memorabilia from today's hottest artists. Step on a stage that changes colors beneath your feet and perform before a wall of enthusiastic fans with music synced to your TV or Bluetooth headset. Spend each night under a starlit sky that you can illuminate with the flick of a light switch. The kids' room only opens into the adults' room to contain your little rock stars. Sleeps up to 5 (1 king bed and two twin beds) with rollaway\ Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 twin beds. Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 twin beds.
King Suite(*), (KSE) At an impressive 640 square feet of living space, these suites are fit for 'The King.' This guest room is a generous sized junior suite with a king bed and extra living space where you can entertain or just spread out and chill.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Club Suite, At an impressive 650 square feet of living space, these suites are fit for an "A-List" celebrity. This guest room is a generous sized junior suite with a king bed that can accommodate up to two guests, entertainment space with a dining room table and a pull out sofa that can accommodate one additional guest. Book a connecting 375 square foot Pool View room next door and enjoy a wealth of extra space for your whole party. King Suites are also available on the Rock Royalty Level [additional charges apply], where you'll enjoy access to Hard Rock's exclusive lounge, featuring complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine, plus desserts in the evening. Other amenities include two separate TV viewing areas plus the personal concierge.
Hospitality Suites, Decorated in rock and roll themes, this suite is ideal for private entertaining. Our Hospitality Suites feature an extra-large living room with an entertainment area, dining room table, kitchenette with a bar, pull-out sofa, plus a king bedroom. These suites also feature a connecting two queen room that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway†.
Graceland Suite, Like its namesake, Graceland Suite goes off the charts with indulgent accommodations. Located on the exclusive Rock Royalty level, the Graceland Suite offers a flat panel TV in living area, a flat panel TV in master bedroom, access to Rock Royalty lounge, Baby Grand Piano, glass encased-double sided fireplace, Whirlpool tub, Water- Tile Body Spray marble shower, walk in closet and eclectic, and colorful furnishings. An additional connecting bedroom is also available for purchase.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bath (private), safe (in accommodation), bathrobes, television (flat screen), climate control, toiletries, coffee maker, turndown service, connecting rooms, vanity, connecting rooms (available on request), hairdryer, iHome system, internet access (Wi-Fi), iron, ironing board, mini refrigerator, rollaway bed: ($), rollaway beds: ($), room service (24-hour) and telephone (with voicemail).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Beachclub, Whether you're sunbathing, relaxing in a cabana, playing in the sand, or just waiting on an important call, you can kick it at the Hard Rock Hotels beachclub poolside bar and grill. Enjoy a light snack, a refreshing drink, or one of the signature beachclub cocktails.
Velvet Bar, Try Orlando's smoothest spot for cocktails and conversation on for size. Drop in for a chilled martini or kick back with some appetizers while you soak in the scene. Velvet provides the perfect atmosphere to rub elbows, get discovered, or just be yourself.
• Velvet is located on the hotel's lobby level and opens up to The Veranda with outdoor seating.
Emack & Bolio's Marketplace, A true Boston experience, Emack & Bolios serves award-winning ice cream, sorbets, and frozen yogurts. This ice cream parlor is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Only the finest ingredients are used to create eclectic flavors such as: -'Bye Bye Miss American Mud Pie -Deep Purple Cow -Jumping Jack Grasshopper Pie Discriminating coffee drinkers can enjoy an authentic Starbucks latte, cappuccino or Frappuccino. Candy, snacks, drinks and cold grab-and-go breakfast items are also available in the Marketplace.
The Kitchen, When guests at the Hard Rock Hotel feel the urge to raid the 'fridge', they head to The Kitchen for a variety of New American cuisine, and comfort food with a rock 'n' roll attitude. The Kitchen's walls are adorned with culinary-themed memorabilia from the Hard Rock Hotel's many celebrity guests. Visiting rock stars often perform cooking demonstrations of their favorite dishes at the Chef's Table, and afterward their personalized cooking apparel is immortalized on the restaurant's "Apron Wall."
The Palm, Famed New York steakhouse specializing in American fare and Italian specialties
• A self parking fee will be charged per night for overnight hotel guests.
• A valet parking fee will be charged per night should a guest choose to valet.
Spring Break Policy:
• Each room must have one guest that is 21 and that person is responsible for all the charges and liable for the room.
• If we have a client arrive at the hotel with a voucher, and they are not 21, the hotel will not check them into the room.
Resort Kids Camp ($)
• Drop off your children and let them work off their energy at Camp Lil' Rock. Open daily, they offer a safe, secure and exciting atmosphere for kids between the ages of 4-14.
• Here they can enjoy movies on a big TV screen or play with computers and video games. There are plenty of daily activities to keep young minds busy! Parents are provided with complimentary pagers to keep in touch with their kids.
• Contact the Fitness Center Desk for both information and reservations.
• Pets are allowed at an additional fee of $100.00 USD per stay.
• No more than two pets may occupy any one guestroom.
• Guests with pets must be booked into a pet friendly room category (upon arrival if guest is reserved in a non-pet room they will be reassigned to one.
• Arrangements must be made with housekeeping for daily room cleaning.
• Pets may be walked in designated areas only.
• If the pet's behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the pet in an outside shelter.
• Pets are not allowed in the pool/lounge or restaurant areas.
• Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to- date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s).
Activities and Recreation
• Sand beach pool with underwater music and waterslide
• Sand volleyball court -2 hot tubs
• Complimentary access to body rock® fitness center
• Velvet Sessions - Rock 'n' roll cocktail party on the last Thursday of each month (excluding November and December) featuring a live concert from legendary rock bands (fees apply, must be 21 or older)
• Game room
• Priceless collection of rock 'n' roll memorabilia
• Hard Rock® Rock Shop
• Jogging and walking paths
• Golf Universal Orlando™
• Velvet Unplugged - Velvet Unplugged is a laid back acoustic show in the heart of the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando. You can reserve a table for two or four or come and hang we have plenty of standing room.
• Wine Riffs - is a quarterly event that features one winery that will come and tell their stories as you indulge in the culinary pairings from the chefs, and feel the emotions of the music soundtracks that tie them all together. Join the hotel for an evening exploring the relationship between wine, food and music.
No Smoking Policy
• The On-site Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort are committed to providing the guests and associates with a smoke-free environment.
• The non-smoking policy will apply to all areas of the hotel with the exception of designated exterior areas of the hotel.
• Please inquire at the front desk for the location of these areas.
• Guests will be charged a cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms.
• Access to the Rock Royalty lounge, their 1,200 square foot lounge staffed daily.
• Personal concierge services to meet all their guests' vacation needs.
• Complimentary coffee, assorted teas, and soft drinks throughout the day.
• Continental breakfast served each morning.
• Hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine served each afternoon.
• Dessert each night.
• 2 large screen television viewing areas.
• Computer with internet access and printer.
• Reduced prices on cabanas.
• HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
†Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park.
• Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed.
• Additional restrictions may apply. *Paid theme park admission required. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Loews Sapphire Falls Resort; available for purchase only. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, and other select attractions. Not valid at Hogwarts Express. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
• *^Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass. **Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ***Wet 'n Wild will permanently close on December 31, 2016. Weather permitting, operating calendar subject to change without notice. Ticket expires in full December 31, 2016. Unused days shall be forfeited. ^Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Wet 'n Wild and Aquatica is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours. Must be booked one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure. Shuttle service does not run continuously. Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby. Not valid for Special Events or Groups. ^^Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) or more available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts. © 2016 BMP.
• All rights reserved. Starbucks logo © 2016 Starbucks Coffee Company. All rights reserved. © 2016 Wet 'n Wild. All rights reserved. © 2016 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment are not a part of, located at, or affiliated with Universal Orlando® Resort. Hard Rock Hotel ® Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. All rights reserved.
• Universal elements and all related indicia ™ & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Universal Studios Florida™: 1.5 miles(2 kms) by car
• Universal's Islands of Adventure™: 1.7 miles(3 kms) by car
• Universal's Volcano Bay™: 1.3 miles(2 kms) by walk
• Universal CityWalk™: 0.2 miles(0 kms) by walk
• International Drive Attractions
• Galaxy Bowl™ 10-Lane Bowling Alley at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort: 1.2 miles(2 kms) by car
• Golf Universal Orlando™: 0.3 miles(0 kms) by walk
• Orange County Convention Center: 2.2 miles(4 kms) by car
• Mandara® Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: 2.5 miles(4 kms) by car