Distance from hotel to town, 12 miles (19 kms). Distance from hotel to Orlando International Airport (MCO), 15 miles (24 kms).
Only Universal Orlando's hotel guests get more ride time, more free time and more family time every day of their vacation. It couldn't be easier.
Each of Universal's uniquely themed hotels is conveniently located just across from one of Universal's theme parks - so guests stay right on the corner of everything.
Every morning guests can breeze into one of Universal's Parks before other guests with Early Park Admission. With free water taxis and shuttles, it's a quick hop between the parks and the hotels. Guests of select hotels can enjoy FREE^ Universal Express Unlimited" access to skip the regular lines at most popular attractions - including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem" and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter". You'll just need separate, valid admission to get into Universal's theme parks.
Plus, there's more. From character appearances, family - dinner shows and world - renowned restaurants to resort - wide charging privileges and more, Universal Orlando's on - site hotels come with more awesome every day.
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando" transports guests to a paradise in the heart of the tropics. Blue waterfalls cascade over lush grounds and in the distance, the calming sounds of steel drums call guests to take in the scenic water views, ease into 'island time' and let go. Imagine a picturesque hotel built in the heart of the tropics, where every comfort is included. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort features a beautifully landscaped, resort - style pool with a water slide surrounded by cascading waterfalls, this hotel truly captivates at every turn.
• Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" or Universal's Volcano Bay" (valid theme park admission required).
• Free Water Taxis & Shuttles so it's always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks.
• Resort Wide Charging Privileges with your room key.
• Complimentary Merchandise Delivery to your hotel from shops across Universal.
• Complimentary Citywalk" Access^ to select venues for the length of your stay.
• Priority Seating at many restaurants throughout Universal.
An Island Jewel in the Heart of an Unforgettable Adventure.
- ADA Compliant Accommodations and Facilities
- Bar ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Camp ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Laundry Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Restaurant ($)
- Rooms (1000)
- Security (24-hour)
- Ticket Center Desk
- Tour Desk
Adventure (for active adults), Pet Friendly and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 17 and under are complimentary when accompanied by 2 paying adults or guardians.
2018 Standard View Rooms - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Lagoon View Rooms - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Pool View Rooms - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
Standard View Rooms, These inviting rooms offers relaxation, featuring two queen beds or one king bed, and separate bath and vanity areas and a wealth of exceptional amenities.
• Accommodation amenities include: coffee maker, television (flat screen) and wireless LAN.
Lagoon View Rooms, The tranquil view from this spacious room makes for the perfect retreat during your stay. These beautifully appointed accommodations feature all the comfort and amenities of their 321 square foot standard guest rooms.
• Accommodation amenities include: television (flat screen), wireless LAN and coffee maker.
Pool View Rooms, The tranquil view from this spacious room makes for the perfect retreat during your stay. These beautifully appointed accommodations offers either two queen beds or one king bed with a pull-out sofa, providing all the comforts you would expect in a perfect island hideaway.
• Accommodation amenities include: wireless LAN, coffee maker and television (flat screen).
King Suite, Much more than a room, the King Suite features a separate sitting area, creating luxury living in a peaceful atmosphere. With a spacious bedroom, these accommodations offer 595 square feet of roomy comfort.
• Accommodation amenities include: coffee maker, pull-out sofa bed, safe, television (flat screen) and wireless LAN.
Kids Suite, The kids suite features a king bed and two twin beds in a separate bedroom. The two separate rooms are connecting and feature a single entrance to the adult room. The children's room opens only into the adult's room and not into the hallway. The kids'rooms will have fun themed decor. This 529 square foot room leaves plenty of space for the entire family.
• Accommodation amenities include: pull-out sofa bed, television (flat screen) and wireless LAN.
Sapphire Suite, A spacious king bed in a large bedroom, a dining area, living room with wet bar and one and a half baths combine to create your own private island. The Sapphire Suite sleeps up to 5 and offers more space offering every comfort and convenience you anticipate.
• Accommodation amenities include: coffee maker, television (flat screen) and wireless LAN.
Hospitality Suite, Entertaining is easy in this spacious and elegant suite designed for getting together with family and friends. With a separate dining area, spacious living area, kitchenette, luxurious full bath and bedroom. This 1353 square feet Hospitality Suite will be the setting for many great memories.
• Accommodation amenities include: kitchen, television (flat screen), wireless LAN and coffee maker.
• Maximum occupancies are subject to change and are determined by room type (one king bed or double queen beds). Double queen rooms offer two queen size beds and can fit one rollaway (fees apply and are subject to availability). King rooms offer one king size bed, and a pull out sofa that can sleep 2 guests.
Rollaway Bed: ($)
• (on request and subject to availabiltiy)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Drhum Club Kantine, Nestled within the lush grounds of the pool, Drhum Club Kantine offers sun-seekers a delightful menu focusing on fresh seafood and taste-tempting tropical drinks.
Strong Water Tavern, A wall of vintage rums, your own rum specialist, a ceviche bar and a patio overlooking the lagoon combine to make Strong Water Tavern an exceptionally cool and stylish watering hole. Featuring tapas style dining options with rum tastings.
Amatista Cookhouse, Caribbean cuisine prepared in an open exhibition kitchen for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whether dining indoor or out, or in one of the private dining areas, guests feel welcomed and relaxed in this vibrant and inspiring restaurant.
New Dutch Trading Co., is the grab-and-go option for families who want to stock up before heading off on their adventures. With ready to go meals, beverages, fresh-baked breads and ice cream, this is the stop for on-the-go snacks, meals and supplies.
• HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
†Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park. Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed. © restrictions may apply. **Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ***Wet 'n Wild will permanently close on December 31, 2016. Weather permitting, operating calendar subject to change without notice. Ticket expires in full December 31, 2016. Unused days shall be forfeited. ^Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Wet 'n Wild and Aquatica is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours. Must be booked one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Shuttle service does not run continuously. Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby. Not valid for Special Events or Groups. ^^Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) or more available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts. © 2016 BMP. All rights reserved. Starbucks logo © 2016 Starbucks Coffee Company. All rights reserved. © 2016 Wet 'n Wild. All rights reserved. © 2016 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment are not a part of, located at, or affiliated with Universal Orlando® Resort. Sapphire Falls Resort ™ & © 2016 UCF Hotel Venture III. All Rights Reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia ™ & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Resort Kids Camp ($)
• Drop off your children and let them work off their energy at Camp Lil' Rock. Open daily, they offer a safe, secure and exciting atmosphere for kids between the ages of 4-14.
• Here they can enjoy movies on a big TV screen or play with computers and video games. There are plenty of daily activities to keep young minds busy! Parents are provided with complimentary pagers to keep in touch with their kids.
• Contact the Fitness Center Desk for both information and reservations.
• American Express
• Diners Club
Activities/Recreation -16,000 square feet resort - style pool with sand beach, waterslide and interactive children's play area.
• Large fire pit.
• Complimentary fitness center ( Kalina Health & Fitness).
• Game room (Calypso).
• Universal Studios Store.
• Jogging & walking paths.
• Golf Universal Orlando.
No Smoking Policy
• The On-site Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort are committed to providing the guests and associates with a smoke-free environment.
• The non-smoking policy will apply to all areas of the hotel with the exception of designated exterior areas of the hotel.
• Please inquire at the front desk for the location of these areas.
• Guests will be charged a cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms.
• Pets are allowed at an additional fee of $100.00 USD per stay.
• No more than two pets may occupy any one guestroom.
• Guests with pets must be booked into a pet friendly room category (upon arrival if guest is reserved in a non-pet room they will be reassigned to one.
• Arrangements must be made with housekeeping for daily room cleaning.
• Pets may be walked in designated areas only.
• If the pet's behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the pet in an outside shelter.
• Pets are not allowed in the pool/lounge or restaurant areas.
• Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to- date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s).
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Universal's CityWalk™: 950 meters 3 minutes by car
• Golf Universal Orlando™: 550 meters 1 minutes by car
• Mandara® Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel : 4.4 kilometers(3 miles) 11 minutes by car
• Universal Studios Florida™: 3 kilometers(2 miles) 7 minutes by car
• Orange County Convention Center: 2.8 kilometers(2 miles) 7 minutes by car
• Universal's Volcano Bay™: 1.6 kilometers(1 mile) 3 minutes by car
• Galaxy Bowl™ 10-Lane Bowling Alley at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort: 230 meters 1 minutes by car
• International Drive Attractions: 4.9 kilometers(3 miles) 12 minutes by car
• Universal's Islands of Adventure™: 650 meters 2 minutes by car