Distance from hotel to International Drive, 4.1 miles (7 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 20 miles (32 kms).
Only Universal Orlando's hotel guests get more ride time, more free time and more family time every day of their vacation. It couldn't be easier.
Each of Universal's uniquely themed hotels is conveniently located just across from one of Universal's theme parks - so guests stay right on the corner of everything.
Every morning guests can breeze into one of Universal's Parks before other guests with Early Park Admission. With free water taxis and shuttles, it's a quick hop between the parks and the hotels. Guests of select hotels can enjoy FREE^ Universal Express Unlimited" access to skip the regular lines at most popular attractions - including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem" and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter". You'll just need separate, valid admission to get into Universal's theme parks.
Plus, there's more. From character appearances, family - dinner shows and world - renowned restaurants to resort - wide charging privileges and more, Universal Orlando's on - site hotels come with more awesome every day.
Be swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Relax beneath swaying palms on the white sands of a sparkling lagoon - style pool. Day and night, delectable, innovative culinary creations welcome you to savor one-of-a-kind dining adventures. And on special nights, fun blazes to life with a classic luau celebration of aloha. Plus, hotel guests receive exclusive theme park benefits including:
• Skip The Regular Lines with FREE Universal Express Unlimited" ride access for most popular attractions in Universal Studios Florida" and Universal's Islands of Adventure", including your favorites in both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter". That's a value of $129.99 per person, per day!** (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal's Volcano Bay").
• Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" or Universal's Volcano Bay" (valid theme park admission required).
• Free Water Taxis & Shuttles so it's always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks.
• Resort Wide Charging Privileges with your room key.
• Complimentary Merchandise Delivery to your hotel from shops across Universal.
• Complimentary Citywalk" Access^ to select venues for the length of your stay.
• Priority Seating at many restaurants throughout Universal.
- ADA Compliant Accommodations and Facilities
- ATM ($)
- Bar ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Camp ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Express Check-Out
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking ($)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Restaurant ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Steam Room
- Ticket Center Desk
- Tour Desk
• Universal Orlando™ Attraction Ticket Center.
• Universal Studios Store™ - offers sundries as well as Universal and hotel logo merchandise. Internet Access (wi-fi) (complimentary in public areas and rooms) Air Conditioning (accommodations/facilities) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2018 Standard - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Water View - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children Royal Club - 4 adults or 1 adult and 3 children.
• King Suite - 3 adults or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Jurassic Park Kids Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard, (STD) Enjoy 224 square feet of tropical paradise in one of the inviting Standard Guest Rooms. Each offers a king bed that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway† or two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway†, and a wealth of exceptional amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Water View, It's all the comfort and amenities of 335 square feet Standard Guest Rooms, with a view. Gaze out upon the hotel's spectacular Lagoon Pool during the day, and at dusk you can catch breathtaking sunsets over the waterways that connect the resort to the theme parks.
• Each offers a king bed that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway† or two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway†, and a wealth of exceptional amenities.
Royal Club(*), (RYC) Loews Royal Pacific Resort's Club Lounge helps guests enjoy "an experience as unique and exquisite as the rarest orchids of the South Seas." Club Level guests enjoy additional amenities, discounts on cabana rentals, turndown service, umbrella rentals (first come, first served) and the services of the Royal Club Lounge:
• Personal concierge services to help with all your vacation needs.
• Continental breakfast served each morning.
• Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks throughout the day.
• Hot & Cold Hors d'oeuvres and Complimentary beer and wine.
• "Sweets Hour" each night.
• Complimentary use of computer with internet access and printer.
• Lounge open daily.
• Reduced prices on cabanas.
Kings Suite(*), Their 670 square foot King Suite will make you feel like island royalty. You'll find a separate living area with pull out sofa and desk & a bedroom featuring a king-size bed. Both rooms feature an entertainment center with television and sitting areas.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Jurassic Park® Kid's Suite(*), let mom and dad have a little privacy, and the kids have some fun!
With a standard king bedroom for the adults and a sleeper sofa, plus a separate room for the kids, there's plenty of space for the whole family. The kids' room does not have an entrance into the main hallway - only into the parent's room.
• The kids' rooms are themed in Jurassic Park decor and include two twin beds, a desk and chair, separate closet, and 32" flat screen television.
Hospitality Parlor Suites, Ideal for private entertaining, the oversized Hospitality Suites feature entertainment parlor with conference table, a service pantry with refrigerator & separate sink. The 1,005 square foot parlor also features an adjoining 335 square foot king bedroom that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway or two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway . A second adjoining room can also be reserved to create a two - bedroom suite totaling 1,675 square feet.
Royal Parlor, This suite features Royal Club Lounge access, a living room with pull-out sofa and connecting bedroom with a king bed.
This oversized suite is located on the hotel's exclusive 7th floor (Royal Club Lounge amenities apply), which includes a living room area with a large pull-out sofa that can accommodate two guests, plush chairs, a flat screen TV and a work desk. In the common area there is a bathroom that features a stand up shower, a dining area with a conference table that can seat up to eight guests, and a service pantry with refrigerator, microwave and sink. The connecting bedroom features a comfortable king bed, that can accommodate up to three guests, and a full-size bathroom with a tub and shower. This suite provides a view of the lagoon style pool or lush landscaped luau area.
Presidential Suites, You'll be swept away by the lush and exotic grandeur of Loews Royal Pacific Resort's aristocratic Presidential Suites. At an expansive 1,340 square feet your own exclusive island retreat comes complete with a large dining and conference area, separate study area, service pantry with refrigerator & separate sink, one and one - half bathroom, hot tub and luxurious furnishings. This suite is 1,340 square feet and represents true island hospitality and luxury on an epic scale.
• Optional second or third connecting Club Level rooms are available for a grand total of 2,010 square feet.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: internet access (Wi-Fi), iHome system, ironing board, mini refrigerator, radio, rollaway bed (on request): ($), rollaway beds: ($), room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), air conditioning, television, bath (private), toiletries, bathrobes, turndown service (available upon request), climate control, vanity, coffee maker, voicemail, connecting rooms, hairdryer, iron and telephones: (2).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Jake's American Bar, Through a collaborative effort of his friend and co-workers, Jake's American Bar celebrates the life of Royal Pacific Airways' most beloved pilot, Captain Jake McNally. Jake's is the perfect place to meet for drinks, food and lively entertainment after your day's adventures. Featuring a variety of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and entrees, Jake's has something for every member of the family to enjoy.
• If you're searching for the perfect cocktail, look no further than Captain Jake's favorites on the specialty drinks menu. There's also a full bar with enough options to quench any thirst.
Orchird Court Lounge & Sushi Bar, Blending the various tastes, cultures and traditions of the South Pacific, the Orchid Courts menu features modern, inventive sushi and sashimi presentations along with Asian-inspired desserts and South Seas martinis such as the Tahitini, the Geisha Girl and the Cherry Blossom Saketini. The Orchid Court Sushi Bar is open daily. The Orchid Court lounges host a continental breakfast each morning.
Bula Bar And Grill, Bula means "welcome" in Fijian, and you'll definitely feel at home in this casual poolside eatery. Enjoy food and beverages with a tropical flair, including fruity drinks, sandwiches, wraps and the Big Bula Burger. Also located poolside is the Bula Ice Cream Shop featuring variety of frozen treats, open seasonally.
Islands Dining Room, Pan Asian cuisine amid tropical surroundings, offering breakfast, dinner, and Character Dining on Sunday mornings
• Premium wireless access in guest rooms is complimentary for up to 4 devices per room for a 24-hour period.
• Premium Plus wireless access for a fee up to 8 devices per room for a 24-hour period.
• Pets are allowed at an additional fee of $100.00 USD per stay.
• No more than two pets may occupy any one guestroom.
• Guests with pets must be booked into a pet friendly room category (upon arrival if guest is reserved in a non-pet room they will be reassigned to one.
• Arrangements must be made with housekeeping for daily room cleaning.
• Pets may be walked in designated areas only.
• If the pet's behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the pet in an outside shelter.
• Pets are not allowed in the pool/lounge or restaurant areas.
• Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to- date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s).
• Kosher meals can be served to our guests. Must be pre- arranged when booking.
Children's Program Mariner's Club
• Supervised children's activity center with nightly programs.
Check In Policy
• At check in, if guests do not look 21, they will be asked for ID & must provide for ID.
• Each room must have one guest that is 21 and that person is responsible for all the charges and liable for the room.
• If the hotel has a client arrive at the hotel with a voucher, and they are not 21, the hotel will not check them into the room.
Activities and Recreation
• Lagoon-style pool with sand beach, cabanas and interactive children's play area
• Complimentary Fitness Center (The Gymnasium) with cardiovascular/weight training equipment, lockers, showers, changing facilities
• Game Room
• Universal Studios Store
• Gift and retail shops
• Jogging and walking paths
• Golf Universal Orlando
• Resort Kids Camp
• Torch lighting ceremonyGather by the pool on select evenings (weather permitting) for the "oli aloha" welcoming chant, a fire dancer, and more
• Wantilan Luau Live music, traditional hula dancing and authentic Polynesian cuisine ( weekly, reservations required )
• Jake's Beer Dinner & Jake's Beer Festival A few times a year, Jake's Beer Dinner offers a skillfully prepared five - course meal paired with exquisite ales for a unique experience. Twice a year, Jake's Beer Festival features around 50 craft and specialty beers, food prepared by the hotel's award - winning chefs and live entertainment. Both of these ticketed events are for ages 21 and over.
• HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
†Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park.
• Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed. Additional restrictions may apply. *Paid theme park admission required. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Loews Sapphire Falls Resort; available for purchase only. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, and other select attractions. Not valid at Hogwarts™ Express. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. *^Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass. **Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ***Wet 'n Wild will permanently close on December 31, 2016. Weather permitting, operating calendar subject to change without notice. Ticket expires in full December 31, 2016. Unused days shall be forfeited.
• ^Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Wet 'n Wild and Aquatica is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours. Must be booked one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Shuttle service does not run continuously. Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby. Not valid for Special Events or Groups. ^^Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) or more available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts. Jurassic Park® Universal Studios/Amblin. © 2016 BMP. All rights reserved. Starbucks logo © 2016 Starbucks Coffee Company. All rights reserved. © 2016 Wet 'n Wild. All rights reserved. © 2016 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment are not a part of, located at, or affiliated with Universal Orlando® Resort. Loews Royal Pacific Resort logo © 2016 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia ™ & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Resort Kids Camp ($)
• Drop off your children and let them work off their energy at Camp Lil' Rock. Open daily, they offer a safe, secure and exciting atmosphere for kids between the ages of 4-14.
• Here they can enjoy movies on a big TV screen or play with computers and video games. There are plenty of daily activities to keep young minds busy! Parents are provided with complimentary pagers to keep in touch with their kids.
• Contact the Fitness Center Desk for both information and reservations.
Legal Information (Continued):
• †Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal Express Unlimited pass. **Paid theme park admission required. Only valid at Universal Studios Florida™ and Universals Islands of Adventure™ theme parks. Not valid at select attractions and for separately ticketed special events. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, and Universals Aventura Hotel (Opening 2018) or for Universals Volcano Bay; available for purchase only. Valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
No Smoking Policy
• The On-site Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort are committed to providing the guests and associates with a smoke-free environment.
• The non-smoking policy will apply to all areas of the hotel with the exception of designated exterior areas of the hotel.
• Please inquire at the front desk for the location of these areas.
• Guests will be charged a cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Universal Studios Florida®: 0.9 miles(1 km) 4 minutes by car
• Universal's CityWalk®: 3 minutes by car
• Universal's Islands of Adventure®: 0.9 miles(1 km) 4 minutes by car
• Universal's Volcano Bay™: 1.3 miles(2 kms) by car
• Orange County Convention Center: 1.5 miles(2 kms) by car
• Galaxy Bowl™ Bowling Alley at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort: 0.8 miles(1 km) by car
• Golf Universal Orlando&trade: 0.6 miles(1 km) by car
• International Drive Attractions: 1.8 miles(3 kms) by car
• Mandara® Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: 1.5 miles(2 kms) by car