Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), 9 miles (15 kms).
Ideally located on a beautiful private beach, the hotel is situated with- in walking distance of Nassau's shopping and financial center. The British Colonial Hilton Nassau was previously the site of the Old Fort Nassau and currently offers guests a blend of historical elegance and luxurious amenities. Within 20 minutes travel of the Nassau Airport, the hotel features 288 rooms, many with harbor views, including 20 executive and junior suites with executive floors, as well as expansive indoor and outdoor function space for special events.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services
- Bars (2)
- Bars/Lounges (3)
- Beach (private)
- Beach Chairs
- Boats (paddle)
- Business Center
- Concierge (24-hour)
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Laundry Service
- Pool (freshwater)
- Restaurants (2)
- Towels (beach)
- Umbrellas (beach)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
• Queen City View/Twin City View - 2 adults.
• King City View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Ocean View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Executive City View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Executive Ocean View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Queen City View/twin City View, At the British Colonial Hilton, comfort is never a question. Your spacious guest room will offer you beautiful views of the city and many amenities. Each of the accommodations features an array of special touches and luxuries to ensure the ultimate experience during your stay.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds. View: City.
King City View, (KCV) At the British Colonial Hilton, comfort is never a question. Your spacious guest room will offer you beautiful views of the city and many amenities. Each of the accommodations features an array of special touches and luxuries to ensure the ultimate experience during your stay. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: City.
King Ocean View, Enjoy views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean from this spacious room with WiFi access, (complimentary to Honors Members), a coffeemaker and refrigerator. Reinvigorate yourself in the marble bathroom with separate shower and bath amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
King Executive Island View Bedding: 1 king bed.
King Executive Ocean View Bedding: 1 king bed.
Executive Rooms & Suites include:
• Complimentary wireless internet in room and throughout property
• Access to the Executive Lounge
• Complimentary continental breakfast
• Internet stations
• Appetizers and drinks served throughout the day
All accommodations include: movies (channels): ($), video games, bathtub/shower separate, iron, telephones, voicemail, mirror (make-up), air conditioning (individual climate control), room service, coffee/tea maker, television, ironing board, modem point, alarm clock, hairdryer, safe (in accommodation), mini-bar and telephones: (2).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Brews 'n' Bites, Proudly serving Starbucks. Savor the delicious bites and be tempted by the rich aromas of the fresh brews from the cafe.
Patio Bar And Grille, The Patio Bar and Grille has the best views of the Harbour during the day time. Offering lite snacks, all American favorites and a full service bar, this convenient and charming outlet is located outside near to the hotel's fresh water heated pool and lush gardens.
General Opening Hours: Open from 10:00am General Opening Days: Daily
Aqua, Dine at Aqua, The British Colonial Hilton hotels newest spectacular restaurant. Choose from a range of buffet and a la carte options, while admiring sea views. Start your day off with a variety of healthy break- fast choices, de-stress with a cocktail or meet business associates for lunch. Try one of many fresh seafood dishes in the evenings, like grilled tiger prawns, or the latest catch of the day.
Bullion, The double height space connected to the hotel lobby, creates a classic timber paneled bar room, with a long, copper topped & leather fronted bar. Timber venetian blinds, louvered screens and herringbone parquet flooring give a colonial framework within which contemporary furniture; rugs and lighting sit to produce a more modern feel. Black lacquered credenzas, chandeliers and leather club chairs are added to create an art deco edge, this really is the place in downtown Nassau for afternoon tea, cocktails and casual bar dining.
American Breakfast Plan - BP Full American breakfast daily.
Full American Plan - FAP Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Modified American Plan - MAP Breakfast & Dinner
Additional Meal Plan Information:
• Children up to 5 years old eat free.
• Children 5-12 years of age eat breakfast free and receive 50% off on other meals.
• Children 13-18 pay full (adult) rates.
• Parents must accompany children for meals.
• No discounts to kids if they eat off of the Kids Menu.
• The 15% gratuities are not included in the meal plans and are at the discretion of the guests.
• Free Wi Fi in public areas (for in house guest only)
• State of the art fitness center -24 hour concierge, room service and business center
• Downtown Nassau restaurant and tours discount program (for participating retailers only)