Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), 10 miles (16 kms).
Stylish and dynamic, The Cove Atlantis is a sophisticated resort within the exciting world of Atlantis, where every room is a suite with an ocean view. Set between two of the world's most beautiful beaches, the atmosphere at The Cove is chic and contemporary. Indulgent experiences include gourmet cuisine and a vibrant social scene and poolside gaming at Cain at The Cove - an adults-only ultra pool reserved exclusively for guests of The Cove Atlantis. Enjoy access to the world of Atlantis including Aquaventure, Dolphin Cay, the Mandara Spa, a world-class casino, a wide range of dining options and much more.
Sophisticated. Stylish. Indulgent luxury inspired by nature.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk (3)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars/Lounges (21)
- Beach (onsite)
- Casino (onsite) ($)
- Conference Rooms (2)
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Floors (21)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Service
- Lounges (2)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (2)
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (valet)
- Pool (children's)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Suites (600)
- Sundries Shop
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• One of the world's largest open air marine habitats
• Fifty thousand sea animals
• Two hundred different species
• The animals are fed over 600 pounds of food daily
• Fourteen exhibit lagoons
• Over twenty million gallons of water (fresh and salt water)
• One hundred and forty-one acres of waterscape Spa The Mandara Spa at Atlantis: -30,000 square foot Balinese themed facility
• Private women's area features: sauna, steam room and "taking of the waters" Balinese therapy.
• Private men's area offers: sauna, steam room and "time for men" salon.
• Generation Y teen Spa treatments
• Full-service spa with twenty-four treatment rooms
• Massages, facials, body treatments, and more
• Full-service beauty salon Disco Aura disco is in the Atlantis Casino. Children's Club Atlantis Kids Club Juice Bar Jamba Juice (Marina Village) Watersports (non-motorized): ($) Watersports (non-motorized) at Paradise Lagoon Barber Shop: ($) Barber Shop at Mandara Spa Pool (outdoor): (2) These are two private pools, available to the Cove guests only. Cain at the Cove (pool) is adults only, guests must be 18 or over. Cascades (pool) is for all ages. Waterslides: (10) Waterslides on property (included) Library Library in the Coral Towers at the Atlantis Restaurants There are 3 on site restaurants. There are over 35 other restaurants to choose from at the Atlantis. Rock Climbing Wall Climbers Rush is next to the Atlantis Sports Center Air Conditioning (public Areas) Air conditioning in check in areas and lounges Beauty Salon: ($) at Mandara Spa Massage: ($) at Mandara Spa Business Center in the Coral Towers at the Atlantis Golf (nearby): ($) Golf (nearby) at the One & Only Ocean Club (rates vary by season). Complimentary shuttle is available. Sauna: ($) Sauna at Mandara Spa with Spa membership Activities (aquatic) Water Recreation:
• Over 20 swimming areas
• Free-form and Zero-entry pools
• Three children's pools: Poseidon's Kids Pool Ripples Pool, and Splashers -7 acre protected snorkeling Paradise Lagoon
• Lazy River Ride for tubing
• Six-story Mayan Temple with five thrilling water slides
• Miles of The Bahamas' most beautiful white-sand beaches
• See Aquaventure for more Dolphin Encounters: ($) Dolphin Cay -11 acres/6.6 million gallon dolphin interaction facility.
• Offering shallow water and deep water interactions -31 dolphins including 16 that were displaced by Hurricane Katrina
• Education center and conservation program
• Rescue and rehabilitation facility Please Note for the Dolphin Cay:
• There is no special pricing for children. The charge is per person. Water Park Aquaventure
• New 63 acre water attraction.
• Featuring 1 mile of river rapids adventure
• The mysterious Power Tower, which is home to 3 inner tube waterslides featuring the "master blaster" technology and water conveyor that transports riders from the river to the slides without exiting their tubes.
• The Abyss body-waterslide is the most intense slide with a 14 second, 70 foot vertical drop into darkness and into a grotto surrounded by a frightening marine exhibit. Activities Program: ($) Fitness and Sports activities All of these activities are available at the Sports Center with either a daily/weekly membership fee or an hourly fee:
• Basketball Court
• Exercise Classes
• Fitness Center
• Health Club
• Tennis Court (daytime only)
• Tennis Court (lit for night play)
• Tennis Instructor (with an hourly fee) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: Late Check-out Fee:
• A late check-out fee per room will be applied to those guests that check- out after the stipulated check-out time without prior approval from a member of the management.
Early check-in is on a request basis, and is subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
Ocean Suite, Ocean or partial ocean views from oversized suite with separate, step-down living area.
Deluxe Ocean Suite, Superior ocean views from oversized suite with separate, step down living area.
Deluxe Ocean Suite 2 Queen Beds, Superior ocean views from oversized suite with separate, step down living area.
Indigo Suite, Step-down living area with a sleeper sofa, Located on Floors 8-15, View: Ocean.
Cove Club Deluxe Ocean View, Concierge services, amenities and privileges including access to the exclusive Lounge.
1 Bedroom Azure Suite, On the top five floors of The Cove with amazing ocean views, marble foyer with full guest bathroom, master bedroom with one king bed, master bath with twin sinks, large sink-in bathtub and walk-in closet living area with two chairs, cocktail tables and sleeper sofa, dining table with 4 chairs and work station and two separate balconies with panoramic water views.
1 Bedroom Sapphire Suite, Floor -to-ceiling windows and corner balconies with magnificent ocean views, marble foyer with half guest bathroom, master bedroom with king bed, extra-large master bathroom with two- personperson steam shower, separate living area with six-seat dining, sofa and two chairs and work station.
2 Bedroom Sapphire Suite, includes the adjoining one bedroom Deluxe Ocean suite with two queen beds, two flat-screen HDTVs, Bose 321 system, universal docking station for IPODs, MP3 players and laptops.
Categories that are "On Request" The Suites in the Club at the Cove Atlantis, are available on a request basis only, as well as some other categories listed above. (*) See notation.
Enhanced Suite Experiences at Atlantis:
• Guests that book Sapphires, Presidentials and Penthouses will receive enhanced services and amenities. Effective for new bookings as of July 17th, 2017 guests that reserve these categories will receive:
• Personalized concierge service pre-arrival*
• In-suite check-in
• A unique Bahamian-themed welcome amenity -24 hour butler service
*We need your assistance to ensure that your clients receive these services!
Best Available Rate (BAR) Program:
• The Best Available Rate Program is a tiered pricing structure. The BAR categories will apply to all towers and most categories at the Atlantis Resorts on Paradise Island.
• In this example for Beach Tower, the following would apply (in price order from lowest to highest):
• *Beach Tower BAR1 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR2 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR3 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR4 Terrace *Beach Tower Terrace
• Currently the room categories available with the Best Available Rate program at the Atlantis, Paradise Island are as follow:
• *Beach Tower: Beach - Terrace, Beach - Water View *Coral Tower: Coral - Terrace, Coral - Water View *Royal Tower: Royal - Terrace, Royal - Harbor View and Royal - Water View *Imperial Club: Imperial Club - Harbor View and Imperial Club - Water View
• Please see the Voucher Code(s) below for these pricing tiers:
• Bar 1 - Voucher Codes:
• ABARN20 - Atlantis HBARN20 - Harborside Resort RBARN20 - The Reef Atlantis CBARN20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 2 - Voucher Codes:
• A2BAR20 - Atlantis H2BAR20 - Harborside Resort R2BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C2BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 3 - Voucher Codes:
• A3BAR20 - Atlantis H3BAR20 - Harborside Resort R3BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C3BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 4 - Voucher Codes:
• A4BAR20 - Atlantis H4BAR20 - Harborside Resort R4BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C4BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
• There are 6 ADA Accessible Handi-Cap Rooms available.
• Cribs are available upon request at no charge.
• A limited number of smoking rooms are available, they are located on the 5th floor only. The rest of the rooms are non-smoking.
• Rollaways are not permitted
The Club Lounge/Privileges The Club Lounge is located on the 22nd floor and available to guests staying in The Cove's preeminent concierge level suites. Guests relish in additional services and amenities reserved strictly for them, including a dedicated concierge for restaurant, golf, spa and cabana reservations. Guests enjoy exclusive use of The Club Lounge showcasing breathtaking views of the ocean and beautiful sunrises. The Club serves gourmet breakfast and delicate hors d'oeuvres during the day, as well as signature and specialty cocktails in the evening.
• The Cove Atlantis is basically a king-bedded property. The following are alternatives for guests requiring double bedding:
• 2 Ocean or Deluxe Ocean Suites, with a request for connecting accommodations.
• 2 Bedroom Azure or 2 Bedroom Sapphire Suites.
The Ocean Suite, Deluxe Ocean Suite and Deluxe Ocean Club Suite can come with either a french or full balcony. The type of balcony received is subject to availability.
All accommodations include: mini-bar, ironing board, movies (in accommodation): ($), air conditioning, room service (24-hour), alarm clock, safe (in accommodation), balcony, smoke detector, bathtub and shower (private), soundproof, bedding (premium), sprinkler system, clock radio, turndown service, closet (walk in), video games, coffee/tea maker, voicemail, data port, wake-up calls, desk, hairdryer, internet access: ($), iron, CD player and bathrobes: (2).
Television (flat Screen) 32" flat screen high definition televisions
Rollaway Beds Rollaway beds are not permitted in any of the accommodations.
Safety Deposit Boxes The safety deposit boxes are located in the walk-in closet.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Aura, the 7500 square foot club, located just off the Atlantis casino, features VIP seating, a sunken dance floor and two bars.
Cain, (Ultra pool & bar) 5 gaming tables and lively DJ mixes bring a high-energy atmosphere to this adults-only pool area, open into the evening for cocktails, mingling, and balmy ocean views. This area is open to Cove guests only, guests must be 18 years or older.
The Cove Pool Cafe, a bistro-table and chaise lounge service of fresh fare, from ceviche and sashimi bento boxes to gourmet burgers and wraps, along with smoothies and full bar service. This cafe is open to Cove guests only, guests must be 18 years or older.
Cascades Grill, Flavorful, jerked meats, pulled chicken and BBQ pork, seasonal salads, hot and cold wraps, and frozen drinks served poolside.
Sea Glass, fruit-infused martinis and signature drinks served in this upscale lounge, with a backdrop of spectacular Bahamian sunsets.
• The lounge also offers 4 gaming tables.
77 West, The approximate longitude of the restaurant is 77 West, which will offer guests South American-inspired cuisine with a Bahamian touch. It will be open for dinner daily, offering inventive dishes based on classic favorites, bolstering the resort as a long-standing culinary destination. 77 West will feature signature seafood and land-based dishes, with vegan and vegetarian options, all designed to satisfy a variety of diners taste. This restaurant will incorporate a redesigned space previously occupied by Mesa Grill. As such, it will replace Mesa Grill on applicable dining plans.
Mosaic, a fresh concept in custom made cuisine, this Mediterranean influenced restaurant features action cooking stations to prepare dishes on demand, from fresh fish to churrasco. Restaurant overlooks the Atlantis waterscape.
General Opening Hours: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Age requirements apply for the following gourmet restaurants at Atlantis:
• Casa d'Angelo - Ages 6 and older are welcome Nobu - Ages 6 and older are welcome Cafe Martinque - Ages 6 and older are welcome 77 West - Ages 6 and older are welcome
• These restaurants do not offer children's menus and strollers are not permitted. Please contact the hotel in the event of any questions.
Gourmet Dining Plan - GDP Breakfast: Includes full American or continental breakfast; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Plato's, Murray's Deli and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
Dinner: Includes a three-course meal nightly with a choice of one entree, one appetizer or soup or salad and of one dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Virgil's BBQ, Bahamian Club, Carmine's, Casa D'Angelo, Murray's Deli, Chop Stix, Marina Pizzeria, Seafire Steakhouse, Bimini Road, Mosaic Restaurant (at The Cove), The Village Burger Shack and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
• Booking Dates: 11/12/2018 - 01/01/2020
• Travel Dates: 11/12/2018 - 01/01/2020
Casual Dining Plan - CDP Breakfast: Includes full American or continental breakfast; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Plato's and Murray's Deli.
Dinner: Includes a two-course meal nightly with a choice of one entree and an appetizer or dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Virgil's BBQ, Murray's Deli, Marina Pizzeria, Bimini Road, The Village Burger Shack and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
• Booking Dates: 08/08/2018 - 01/01/2020
• Travel Dates: 08/08/2018 - 01/01/2020
Terms & Conditions for all Dining Plans:
• The 2-course CDP, 3-course GDP and 3-course PDP are available to all guests of Atlantis Beach Tower, Coral Towers, Royal Towers, Harborside Resort at Atlantis, The Reef Atlantis and The Cove Atlantis.
• Dining plans must be purchased no later than the end of the dinner period on the day of arrival, for a minimum stay of 2-nights and for the full duration of the guest stay. Plans begin with dinner on the night of arrival and end with breakfast on the day of departure.
• 7.5% Value Added Tax (VAT) and mandatory 15% gratuity are included in the cost of dining plans.
• All guests sharing a room must purchase the same dining plan. Guests 12 years and older are considered adults and required to purchase the same dining plan as their parents.
• All guests in a room on a dining plan must dine together, at the same time and at the same restaurant.
• To ensure a seamless check-out experience, guests must request separate checks when dining with guests from other rooms.
• For accounting purposes, guests are required to sign checks for each meal; the cost of plan inclusions will not appear on the guest room folio.
• Children 11 and under must order from the kids' menu at all venues where kids menus are offered. Should children choose to order from the full menu, they will be charged at adult retail prices.
• Dinner reservations are required for Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, Carmine's, Chop Stix, Seafire Steakhouse, Olives and Virgil's BBQ.
• It is strongly recommended that reservations be made in advance of arrival over high-demand travel periods. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled by 4:00pm on the day of the reservation.
• Toll free dining reservations may be made in advance of guest arrival by calling 1(888)526-0386 from the USA or (242)363-3000, ext. 29, or via email at PID-DinnerReservations@atlantisparadise.com. A valid room reservation is required.
• Children ages 6 and older are welcome to dine at Casa D'Angelo however, neither high chairs nor booster seats are available.
• Dining plans do not include lunch or Kosher meals.
• The value of unused meals is non-refundable, may not be redeemed at non- participating restaurants or in conjunction with mini-bar or room service orders.
• Alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, bottled water and canned or bottled beverages are not included.
• Restaurant days and hours of operation, openings, restaurant names and participating restaurants are subject to change without notice.
• Surcharges may apply to some menu items.
• Dining attire guidelines exist for all restaurants.
• Dining Plans are subject to change without notice, and are not applicable to groups.
• Complimentary access to Aquaventure water attraction
• Free shuttles to the Atlantis towers
• Guests of The Cove Atlantis have full privileges to all facilities and amenities at the Atlantis.
• Nightly room rates vary based on the nights booked Midweek vs. Weekend.
• Midweek is Sunday-Thursday and weekend is considered Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• The following suite categories are not available to book via Quest or the HBSi Link, please call the Instant Request Desk (IRD) directly for assistance:
• Coral Towers Suite Type 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Governors Suite 2 Bedroom Sun Suite 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom Penthouse
• Royal Towers Suite Type 1 Bedroom Grand Suite 2 Bedroom Grand Suite 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Royal Suite 2 Bedroom Bridge Suite
• Cove Suite Type Azure 2 Bedroom Suite Presidential Suite Presidential 2 Bedroom Suite 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom Penthouse
• Reef Suite Type Penthouse 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom
Smoking/Non Smoking Room Information
• The 5th floor is the only smoking floor with the exception of a handful of the super suites (Sapphire & Azure) on other floors. The rest of the rooms are non-smoking.
Minimum Age Requirement Policy for Room Reservations:
• An individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to secure a confirmed reservation and must present a valid credit card in that individual's name at time of check-in.
If under 21, the guest must be traveling with a family group or a group that is paid for by a master account. At no other time will a reservation be confirmed under the name of someone who is less than 18 years of age. Guests may be asked to present photo ID upon check-in.
Resort Fee Information:
• The resort fee applies for all bookings and is designed to deliver more on-site value to guests, and must be pre-collected by all travel partners.
Resort Fee Inclusions:
• Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
• Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
• Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
• In-room coffee and tea
• Unlimited local phone calls
• Access to the Atlantis movie theatre
• Access to Aquaventure, a one-of-a-kind 141 acre waterscape
• Casino lessons
• Resort shuttle service
Terms and Conditions:
• Fitness center access entitles guests to complimentary use of the cardio studio, universal and free weights only. Tennis, fitness classes and personal training sessions are not included.
• With the implementation of the resort fee on March 2nd, the Utility Service Fee will be eliminated.