Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), 14 minutes. Distance from hotel to city, 12 minutes.
The distinct East and West Towers of Grand Hyatt Baha Mar consist of 1,800 ocean, fountain, and island-view guestrooms, including 230 luxury suites that comprise one, two, and three bedroom residences. Enjoy memorable experiences including 200,000 square feet of indoor and out- door meeting and event spaces, an 18-hold Jack Nicklaus Signature designed golf course, the luxurious ESPA, and one of the Caribbean's largest Casino.
- Accommodations (1800)
Business, Beach, Corporate, Cultural, Eco-Tourism, Family Friendly, Golf, Groups, Honeymoon, Romance, Spa, Student Groups, Wedding, Adventure (for active adults) and Casino.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• One King Bed - 2 adults.
• Two Queens Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Fountain View King - 2 adults.
• Fountain View Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial Ocean View King - 2 adults.
• Partial Ocean View Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial Ocean View King Balcony - 2 adults.
• Partial Ocean View Queen Balcony - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One King Bed Oceanview (West) - 2 adults.
• Two Queen Beds Oceanview (West) - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One King Bed Oceanview Deluxe (East) - 2 adults.
• Two Queen Beds Oceanview Deluxe (East) - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One King Bed Oceanview Balcony (West) - 2 adults.
• Two Queen Beds Oceanview Balcony (West) - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View Deluxe Balcony King - 2 adults.
• Ocean View Deluxe Balcony Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Club King - 2 adults.
• Club Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Grand Suite King - 2 adults.
• Grand Executive King - 2 adults.
One King Bed, Relax in this 470-square-foot guestroom, featuring a plush king bed, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a luxurious bathroom with rain shower. This room does not feature a balcony.
Two Queens Beds, Unwind in this 470-square-foot guestroom, featuring two queen beds, a luxe bathroom with rain shower, and floor-to-ceiling windows. This room does not feature a balcony.
Fountain View King, Enjoy 470 square feet of space in this king-bedded guestroom, which features a minibar, floor-to-ceiling windows, and fountain views. This room does not feature a balcony.
Fountain View Queen, Enjoy 470 square feet of space in this queen-bedded guestroom, which features a minibar, floor-to-ceiling windows, and fountain views. This room does not feature a balcony.
Partial Ocean View King, Slip away to 470 square feet of space in this king-bedded guestroom, featuring partial ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. This room does not feature a balcony.
Partial Ocean View Queen, With 470 square feet of space, this two-queen- bed guestroom offers partial ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows.
• This room does not feature a balcony.
Partial Ocean View King Balcony, Slip away to 470 square feet of space in this king-bedded guest room, featuring partial ocean views, floor-to- ceiling windows and large balcony.
Partial Ocean View Queen Balcony, With 470 square feet of space, this two-queen-bed guestroom offers partial ocean views, floor-to-ceiling windows and large balcony.
One King Bed Ocean View (west), Enjoy stunning ocean views from this luxurious 470-square-foot guestroom, featuring a plush king bed and spa- like rain shower. This room does not feature a balcony.
Two Queen Beds Ocean View (west), Enjoy views of the Atlantic Ocean from this 470-square-foot room, featuring two queen beds and rain shower or tub. This room does not feature a balcony.
One King Bed Ocean View Deluxe (east), Ocean views abound from the floor- to-ceiling windows in this 470-square-foot guestroom, featuring a king bed and a luxe bathroom. This room does not feature a balcony.
Two Queen Beds Ocean View Deluxe (east), Enjoy ocean views from this 470- square-foot room, complete with two queen beds, floor-to-ceiling windows, and large bathroom. This room does not feature a balcony.
One King Bed Ocean View Balcony (west), Breathe in the ocean air from the fully furnished balcony of this 470-square-foot room, featuring a king bed and luxe bathroom.
Two Queen Beds Ocean View Balcony (west), Savor ocean views from the fully furnished balcony of this 470-square-foot room, which includes two queen beds and rain shower or tub.
Club King, Enjoy ocean views from this 470-square-foot room, complete with two queen beds, floor-to-ceiling windows, and large bathroom. This room does not feature a balcony.
Club Queen, Unwind in this spacious 470-square-foot guestroom, featuring two queen beds, a rain shower or tub, scenic views, and access to the Grand Club lounge.
Grand Suite King, Indulge in this 884-square-foot, one-bedroom suite located in the West Tower, featuring sweeping views, a king bed, and a separate living area. This is a standard suite. See World of Hyatt program terms for upgrade eligibility.
Grand Executive King, With 1,232 square feet of space located in the West Tower, this luxe suite features a king bed, stunning views, a furnished balcony and living area. This is a premium suite. See World of Hyatt program terms for upgrade eligibility.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Blue Note, Reminiscent of jazz lounges from the past, this iconic piano bar offers live jazz music with delightful craft cocktails. Relax and unwind to the soothing sounds of local and international performing artist while enjoying expertly mixed signature beverages. A delicious small-plate menu is available featuring house-prepared lobster bruschetta, fresh crab cakes, and Bahamian-style petit fours.
• Highlights: Martini Monday: -Enjoy one of the Hot as Cucumber, Dragon Drink or Poison Apple martini's for a special price every Monday. Wine Down Wednesday: -Indulge yourself in the selection of hand-picked wines from around the world every Wednesday. (special pricing on wines) Hours of Operation: Daily 4:00pm-2:00am Location: Casino Floor
Daqs, Cool off with a cold and refreshing daiquiri at this unique 'shack' just steps from the beach. Chose from an assortment of seasonal and Bahamian fruits including guava, mango banana, coconut and passion fruit, all blended with your choice of rum and fresh herbs. Hours of Operation: Daily 10:00am-7:00pm Location: Near The Pier
Elixir, Select from a full menu of tropical drinks with a modern spin, frozen cocktails, island specials, and local and international beers. Hours of Operation: Daily 10:00am-7:00pm Location: Elixir Pool Deck
H2o, Swim up and order a drink or enjoy table-side service at this laid- back bar on the edge of the pool. Enjoy tropical takes on classic sips with everything from frozen daiquiris and coconut mojitos to seasonal margaritas on the menu. Hours of Operation: Bar: Daily 10:00am-9:00pm Kitchen: Daily 11:00am-6:00pm Location: H2O Pool
Out Island Bar, Celebrate Bahamian history in style at this open-air beachside bar that pays homage to the former Nassau Beach Resort of the 1950s. Get into the retro-cool spirit with a large selection of frozen daiquiris, tropical mojitos, rum-based cocktails, and, of course, the ultimate classic Bahama Mama. Hours of Operation:
• Daily 10:00am-7:00pm Location: By The Beach
Drift Pool And Bar, Wander from the beach and enjoy a meal at this casual poolside bistro serving up Pan-Latin American cuisine.
• Unwind with local beers, frozen drinks and refreshing cocktails, while dining on delightful island flavors such as conch fritters, jerk fish sandwich and fresh fish ceviche. Drift's diverse menu also features a lighter fare such as delicious sandwiches and salads, as well as a dedicated kid's menu with hot dogs, chicken nuggets and grilled fish.
• Hours of Operation: Bar: Daily 10:00am-7:00pm Kitchen: Daily 11:00am-7:00pm Location: At Drift Pool
Cafe Madeleine, specializes in traditional and signature French pastries and perfectly brewed coffee as well as a daily menu of sandwiches, salads, quiche, and freshly made juices. Sweeten any mood with a selection of house-made gelato, sorbet mimosas, delicious cakes, colorful macarons, and pain au chocolat. Whether youre seeking an early morning treat, or a late night snack, Cafe Madeleine has something for you. Highlights: Daily Specials: Monday -Mocha Monday: Chocolate Mocha with a Pastry Tuesday -Tasty Teas Tuesday: Ice Tea & Hot Teas Specials Wednesday -Warm Cappuccino Wednesday: Cappuccino with a Pastry Thursday
• Throwdown Thursday: Chicken Cordon Bleu with Bread Pudding Friday
• Frappe Friday: Gelato Frappes with a Pastry *Specials include regular size cup and choice of pastry Hours of Operation: Daily 6:30am-9:00pm Kitchen closes at 6:00pm Location: West Tower
The Palms, is the perfect place to start and end your day. From sunrise, the cafe's baristas delight you with freshly squeezed juice and light breakfast items. The beautiful tropical decor make the cafe ideal for beginning your day. When afternoon arrives, lunch at Palms serves up perfectly-grilled burgers, sandwiches and fresh salads, with frozen cocktails and sweet island drinks. Hours of Operation: Breakfast: Daily 7:00am-11:00am Lunch: Daily 12:00pm-5:00pm Location: By The Pools
T-squared Cigar Lounge, Unwind at T-Squared, a sophisticated bar and lounge setting offering innovative cocktails, wines and champagnes as well as a curated collection of cigars. The open-air lounge and terrace create an ideal setting to enjoy a glass of bubbly or a favorite drink of T-Squared founders, Tiger Woods and Justin Timberlake.
• Highlights: Rum Flights - The 'rum legends' at T-Squared Cigar Bar will take you on a journey through the intricacies of classic local and Caribbean rum with the Rum Flight and Cigar offering. The bartenders will select the rum samples and theme while you enjoy the flight with a fine cigar. Tobacco Infused Mojitos - The refreshingly handcrafted selection of Tobacco Infused Mojitos are a unique and flavorful twist on the traditional mojito. Delivering an exotic fresh taste, these mojitos are blended with house made tobacco infused syrup with lime, mint and rum. Hours of Operation: Daily 4:00pm-2:00am Location: Casino Floor
El Jefe, You can't miss this retro-styled, hot pink Airstream eatery just steps from the sands. Enjoy signature Mexican favorites including chips & salsa, guacamole, and hand-made sopes, topped with your choice of meat. Highlights: Taco Thursdays -Enjoy specially served Margaritas and an array of tasty Tacos every Thursday Hours of Operation: Daily 8:00am-7:00pm Location: By The Pier
Regatta, Food Hall serves a wide assortment of American and international classics for breakfast and dinner. Featuring five distinct stations, diners can choose from baked, grilled, smoked & roasted, seared & fried and confectionary goods. In addition to being transported on a culinary journey, guests of Regatta Food Hall experience a sophisticated space with modern furnishings and comfortable seating. Art work produced by local Bahamian artists don the walls throughout the space. The overall aesthetic of the restaurant reflects that of the resorts vibrant design, paying tribute to Bahamian culture. Regatta showcases an ever changing menu that often includes specialties such as slow roasted pork belly, baked cedar wood roasted salmon, Bahamian mac & cheese, made to order pizzas, sliders and conch fritters, just to name a few. In order for us to cater to as many guests as possible, Regatta does not take reservations and works on a first come, first served basis. Highlights: Breakfast Buffet: Adult Breakfast Buffet Kids 11 and Under Buffet Dinner Buffet: Adult Dinner Buffet Kids 11 and Under Buffet *Plus tax and service charge Kids under 5 eat free Hours of Operation:
• Breakfast: Monday-Friday 7:00am-11:00am Saturday 7:00am-12:00pm Dinner:
• Daily 6:00pm-10:00pm Brunch: Sunday only 1:00pm- 4:00pm Location: East Tower
Shuang Ba, As the crown jewel of Grand Hyatt Baha Mar's culinary offerings, chefs at Shuang Ba utilize the finest ingredients in creating a new Chinese haute cuisine. Diners will experience an unprecedented menu of flavors that meld traditional and contemporary. Signature dishes include: "Cherry" foie gras; Traditional peking duck; Braised "black-gold" abalone; Fragrant iberico pork with preserved tofu, wrapped with crepes; Chaozhou style truffle & vegetable dumplings; and Steamed imperial birds nest, crystal sugar in orange. Seafood specialties are prepared using locally sourced fresh catches including lobsters, crab, abalone and conch, which are housed in four aquariums where guests can personally select their entree. Libations include a selection of Baijiu, a highly regarded Chinese liquor that are bottled in beautifully designed and decorated glass vessels. Traditional Eastern and Western tastes converge with Chinese five spice- infused cocktails that incorporate house-made syrups; the Double Dragon will feature dragon fruits, and the Far East Fashioned is inspired by the traditional cocktail, the Old Fashioned. Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Sunday 6:00pm-11:00pm Location: Casino Floor
Stix, Traditional and authentic Chinese cuisine takes center stage at Stix Noodle Bar. From handmade noodles to delectable dim sum, Stix feature's traditional dishes for a sophisticated dining experience, as well as convenient take-out counter for casual dining. This lively noodle bar is in the heart of the action for lunch, happy hour, or dinner. Hours of Operation: Daily 11:00am-12:00am Location: East Tower
Three Tides Fish House, presents the unique culinary delights of fresh seafood in a relaxing atmosphere. The contemporary open kitchen featuring 3 cooking stations with mesmerizing Bahamian artwork all contribute to the restaurant's stunning, modern ambiance. The creative menu features fresh, local ingredients inspired by flavors from the Middle East, California and New York for breakfast and dinner. Unwind and enjoy live music with a specialty cocktail during happy hour on the outdoor patio, the perfect setting for sharing with family and friends.
• Hours of Operation: Breakfast: Daily 7:00am-12:00pm Dinner: Daily 6:00pm-10:00pm Happy Hour: Friday 5:00pm- 7:00pm Location: West Tower
Breakfast Beverage Package
Buffet Breakfast - ET
Resort Fee Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2017 - 10/31/2019
During your stay at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, enjoy a range of inclusions designed to enhance your stay. Enjoy exclusive benefits at the luxury resort during your stay in the Bahamas including:
• Non-motorized water sports (snorkels, masks, fins, personal floatation devices, single/double/clear bottom kayaks, stand up paddle boards, Zayak reef boards).
• Complimentary Internet/WiFi throughout the resort.
• 2-bottles of water replenished daily.
• ESPA Fitness access.
• Unlimited local calls.
• Complimentary sunscreen at all towel huts.
• Access to six (6) swimming pools and Beach Sanctuary.
• Complimentary beach and pool set up and seating with umbrellas.
• Electronic newspaper and distribution through Crave tablets.