Distance from hotel to town, 2 miles (3 kms). Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), 18 miles (29 kms).
Once a private estate, The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas rests between miles of pristine beach and exquisite gardens inspired by the romantic grandeur of Versailles. Fragrant blossoms of hibiscus and bougainvillea, along with hand-laid rock ridges and stone steps, ascend the terraced garden decorated with bronze and marble statues from Europe. At its apex stands the dramatic arches of a twelfth-century Augustinian cloister that boasts a spectacular view of the sunset over Nassau Harbor. Within this secluded oasis, exemplary personal service defines the heart of Ocean Club.
- Miscellaneous Amenities
- Retail Outlets (nearby) $
Beach, Wedding, Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: Late check out is subject to availability and will incur a charge.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Child will be accommodated on a rollaway bed
2019 Oceanview Room - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Oceanview Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• 2 Bedroom Gardenview Suite - 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
• 2 Bedroom Oceanview Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• 2 Bedroom Garden Cottage - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Beachfront Room - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Luxury Beachfront Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• 2 Bedroom Luxury Beachfront Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• 3 Bedroom Villa - 7 guests.
• 4 Bedroom Villa - 9 guests.
• Villas are only available on a request basis. Please ask for details.
• In Villas various combinations of adults and children are permitted, as long as it doesn't exceed the maximum occupancy listed above.
Please use the above maximum occupancy info as a guide until we receive the 2019 contract information.
Oceanview Room, Located in the Hartford Wing, the 450-475 square foot guest rooms view the ocean across the manicured grounds of the resort from your private verandah. King bedded rooms offer sleeper sofa beds, digital televisions, warm walnut tones and marble bathrooms with separate shower and bath and double vanities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Garden or Partial Ocean.
Oceanview Suite(*), Located in the Hartford Wing, the 975-991 square foot, one-bedroom suite offers a king-size bed, a separate parlour with elegant furnishings, modern amenities ideal for dining and entertaining and a sleeper sofa.
• Sliding glass doors lead to an adjoining terrace or balcony with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. The room offers one and half bathrooms, adorned in marble, with bath, separate shower and double vanities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Garden or Partial Ocean.
Two Bedroom Gardenview Suite, With rich mahogany and cane furnishings inspired by those found in a Colonial plantat- ion, and lovely views of the garden grounds, each two bedroom suite offers adjoining rooms washed in soft colors and textures inspired by a tropical paradise. Both bedrooms feature grand king-size beds with gracious furnishings. A separate parlor with elegant furnishings and modern amenities is ideal for dining and entertaining. Sliding glass doors lead to an adjoining terrace or balcony with sweeping views of the gardens. Bathrooms are adorned in marble with Roman bath, separate showers, and twin sink basins. Measures 1,180 square feet.
Two Bedroom Oceanview Suite, Located in the Hartford Wing, The 1,425 square foot, two-bedroom suite offers a king-size bed in both rooms, a separate parlour with elegant furnishings, modern amenities ideal for dining and entertaining and a sleeper sofa. Sliding glass doors lead to an adjoining terrace or balcony with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. The suite offers two and half bathrooms, adorned in marble, with bath, separate shower and double vanities.
Two Bedroom Garden View Cottage(*), (2GC) Secluded with the garden grounds is a cluster of 2 bedroom cottages. This 2-bedroom, 2-bath accommodation with French doors connects a spacious parlor and dining area to a large enclosed courtyard, ideal for private sunning or outdoor dining. Services include personalized butler service 24 hours a day, fresh fruit replenished daily, afternoon champagne and strawberries, nightly turndown service, shoe shine service, and twice daily maid service. The 2 Bedroom Garden Cottage offers one king- sized bed and one Euro-king bed, which can be separated into two beds.
**Important Note regarding the age break for this category:** The child age break for the Two Bedroom Gardenview Cottage category is 11 years old. Additional guests (3rd & 4th adult and children 12 years and older), pay the extra person rate plus applicable housekeeping gratuities.
Luxury Beachfront Room, Refined yet casual charm defines the Luxury Beachfront Rooms. Each is adorned in contemporary island decor with a king-size mahogany bed, hardwood floors, sisal rugs and fresh flowers to create a relaxing retreat. Louvered doors also open to unparalleled views of the beach and ocean. These accommodations measure approximately 550 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Beach or Ocean.
Luxury Beach Front Suite(*), (5D5) Designed in an elegant island decor, each suite features a king-size mahogany bed, desk, lounge chair, and a large parlor with living and dining areas. Louvered doors open to private terrace or balcony and the pristine stretches of sand, sea and sky beyond. Marble bathrooms are beautifully appointed with double sinks, a walk-in steam shower and a jetted bath large enough for two. These accommodations measure approximately 1,100 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Beach or Ocean.
Two Bedroom Luxury Beachfront Suite, Designed in an elegant island decor, each two-bedroom suite offers adjoining rooms featuring grand king-size mahogany beds, desk, lounge chair, and a large parlor with living and dining areas. Louvered doors open to private terrace or balcony and the pristine stretches of sand, sea and sky beyond. Marble bathrooms are beautifully appointed with double sinks, a walk-in steam shower and a jetted bath large enough for two. Measures 1,650 square feet.
Key to the Views for Accommodations:
• Garden - view of the Ocean Club gardens.
• Ocean - partial ocean and garden views.
• Beach front - facing the ocean.
Additional Bedding/Rollaway Information:
• All bedding at One&Only Ocean Club is king size only. If booking 2 adults that require two beds, there will be an extra charge (per night) for a rollaway bed.
• If booking 2 adults and 1 child, there is no extra charge for the rollaway bed that the child will be sleeping on. The extra charge only applies if there are 2 adults requiring two (2) beds.
Interconnecting Room Possibilities:
• Gardenview Room can connect to a Gardenview Room through a foyer.
• Oceanview Room can connect to an Oceanview Room through a foyer.
• Beachfront Room can connect to a Beachfront Room through a foyer.
• Gardenview Suite can connect to a Gardenview Room through a foyer.
• Oceanview Suite can connect to an Oceanview Room through a foyer.
• Beachfront Suite can connect to a Beachfront Room through an interconnecting door.
• A 2 Bedroom Garden Cottage cannot be connected to another accommodation.
Please Note Regarding Connecting Rooms:
• Interconnecting Rooms may be requested but are not guaranteed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bidets, television (satellite), servi-bar, internet access, bathtub (oversized) and CD/DVD player.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Dune Bar, serves cocktails and refreshments. At Dune Bar guests can also enjoy a view of the ocean and the bar menu.
The Library, Located in One&Only Ocean Club's stately reception hall, The Library exudes the warm, comfortable ambiance. Cocktails, fine vintage wines and champagnes, an extensive martini menu, cigars and afternoon tea reserved along with lovely panoramic views of the ocean.
Clubhouse, The Clubhouse at the heart of the Ocean Club Golf Course offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with indoor and outdoor seating available. A varied menu is complimented by stunning views of the course and ocean beyond.
Dune, Dune indulges all of your sense at breakfast, lunch and dinner. A renowned chef presides over the menu, creating an imaginative blend of cuisines infused with Bahamian flavors and herbs grown in Dune's organic garden.
Cuisine: Asian, French.
Pool & Terrace Cafe, When you prefer to linger poolside, the Pool Terrace Cafe offers a savory menu and refreshing tropical drinks.
Versailles Garden(*), Experience a unique French evening in the historical Versailles garden over-looking the 12th century Augustinian cloister. A refined gastronomic a la carte selection; prepare each Monday in this enchanting location.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Meal plans are charged per person, per day.
• There is child rate available for children 4-17 years old.
• Children under 4 years old eat free of charge on the Full American Breakfast Plan
-24 Hour Butler Service (in applicable categories only)
• Strawberries & Champagne delivered to the room every afternoon
• Daily water
• Fresh fruit in room upon arrival
• Use of Fitness Center (open daily)
• Daily yoga classes on the Beach Deck at 8:00am
• Tennis on 6 tennis courts (4 of which are floodlit)
• Use of Books, CDs and DVD Library
• Kids Club: The One&Only KidsOnly Club for children aged 2 to 12 years (2 to 4 year olds must be accompanied by parent or babysitter and be potty trained). Kids Club is open daily.
• Aquaventure: All day access to pools, beaches and water park at Atlantis Paradise Island.
• The hotel has an innovative Kids Only Program for guests 5-12 years old with daily themed activities.
Minimum Age Requirement Policy:
• A parent or legal guardian must accompany anyone under 18 years old while at One & Only Ocean Club.
• An individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to secure a confirmed reservation and must present a valid credit card in that individual's name at time of check-in.
• If under 21, the guest must be traveling with a family group or a group that is paid for by a master account. At no other time will a reservation be confirmed under the name of someone who is less than 21 years of age.
• Guests may be asked to present photo identification upon check-in.
Late Check-Out Fee:
• A late check-out fee per room will be applied to those guests that check-out after the stipulated check-out time without prior approval from a member of the management.
• No name changes or revisions within 14 days of arrival on confirmed reservations will be allowed.
• A housekeeping gratuity will be charged to guests upon check-out.
Mandatory Daily Deposit:
• Please be advised that One & Only Ocean Club will place a $250.00 per room, per night hold on the credit card that is used at check-in, or it will be requested in cash when checking in to the hotel. (This is to cover any incidental charges that may occur). This hold will be released at checkout.