Distance from hotel to New Jersey/Newark Airport , 14.5 miles (23 kms). Distance from hotel to New York/La Guardia Airport , 15.5 miles (25 kms). Distance from hotel to New York/JF Kennedy Airport , 26 miles (42 kms).
Welcome to the New York Marriott Downtown , previously known as the New York Marriott Financial Center. New York City hotels aspire to the level of luxury and service that the New York Marriott Downtown provides. This New York City hotel is located in the heart of downtown NYC. Whether traveling to NY for business, a weekend getaway, or leisure travel, this magnificent downtown New York City hotel offers easy access to the World Trade Center site, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, South Street Seaport, Battery Park, financial center and SOHO NYC. With 497 richly appointed hotel rooms, complete with the new luxurious bedding, high- definition flat panels, which will feature plug and play technology by mid year. We ensure your visit to New York City will be unforgettable. This downtown New York Marriott hotel is contemporary, and features 85 West cocktail bar and the famous Roy's New York restaurant. Come visit today, and experience all that the New York Marriott Downtown hotel has to offer.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Computer Rentals ($)
- Concierge Services
- Elevators (6)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Guests Services ($)
- Health Club ($)
- Laundry Services (valet) ($)
- Lounge (cocktail)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Printer Service ($)
- Room Service
- Rooms (500)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Travel Desk ($)
• Local Restaurant Dinner Delivery ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective dates: 04/01/17-03/31/18 Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Effective dates: 04/01/18-04/28/19 Children's age break is 11 years old.
• King Room - 3 guests.
• Double/Double Room - 4 guests.
• Hudson River King Room - 3 guests.
• Hudson River Double/Double Room - 4 guests.
• King - 2 guests.
• Double/Double Room - 4 guests.
• Hudson River King Room - 2 guests.
• Hudson River Double/Double - 4 guests.
King, Guest rooms are located on the 10th floor and above.
• The rooms may have a view of the Hudson River or Battery Park. Some may also have a limited view of Central Park.
Double/double, enjoy the stay in 324 square feet/ 29 square meters spacious room.
Hudson River View King, located in a high floor with a view of the Hudson river. 324 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Hudson River View Double/double(*), located in a high floor with a view of the Hudson river. 324 square feet.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: alarm clock radio (am/fm), room service, bath amenities, smoke detector, bottled water: ($), sprinkler system, coffee/tea maker, telephone (two-line, speaker phone), data ports, video check-out, hairdryer, voicemail, internet access (high speed), work desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, movies, newspapers, pillows (down), refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request): ($), air conditioning (individual climate control) and safe (in accommodation).
Wet Bar In some accomodations.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bill's West Side Bar, Enjoy the extensive menu Bill's Bar & Burger in the exclusive setting of Bill's West Side Bar. Inquire about the options for private dining in downtown Manhattan.
Bill's Bar & Burger, Located in the Financial District hotel, Bill's Bar & Burger is one of New York City's most beloved burger joints. Restaurant offerings include freshly ground, hand-pressed burgers, along with fries, shakes and salads. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Dress Code: Casual.
• Hotel is a non-smoking hotel.
• Weekends are considered checking in Thursday and checking out on Sunday.
• There is a mandatory porterage fee for groups, payable to the hotel. It is per bag/round trip per person.
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check in.
• A cash or credit card deposit is required at check in.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Ellis Island Ferry
• Greenwich Village
• Statue of Liberty
• New York Stock Exchange
• Brooklyn Bridge
• South Street Seaport
• Little Italy