Distance from hotel to Paris Orly Airport (ORY), 30 kms (19 miles). Distance from hotel to Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), 30 kms (19 miles).
Hyatt Paris Madeleine is one of the finest hotels Paris has to offer. Ideally situated in the area of La Madeleine, the boutique hotel is close to the historical center and in the midst of the most fashionable shopping district in Paris.
Located on the typically Parisian Boulevard Malesherbes, few hotels in Paris city center are closer to the haute couture, fashion and jewellery shops of the famous streets Faubourg Saint-Honore and Rue Royale and the department stores Printemps Haussman and Galeries Lafayette on Haussmann Boulevard.
Hyatt Paris Madeleine is also within walking distance of the iconic attractions of the city such as Paris Opera Garnier, Place de la Madeleine, Place de la Concorde, the River Seine, the Louvre and the Champs-Elysees.
Hyatt Paris Madeleine features 86 beautiful hotel rooms and suites with views over the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and Saint-Augustin's Church, refined decoration, amenities and highly developed technology. This luxury hotel also provides a fully-equipped business center including high- speed internet access, secretarial services and multimedia technology. Guests can also enjoy complimentary access to the Fitness Center and the Keraskin Esthetics Spa. The hotel also offers sophisticated dining and lounge options at La Chinoiserie and Cafe M. Renovated in 2007 by a French interior designer, they are perfect places to relax.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Butler Service
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Concierge (24-hour)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi) ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (4) ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (nearby) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Restaurants (2)
- Rooms (86)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine Services ($)
- Suites (11)
- Turndown Service
Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Pet Friendly, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: For early check-in, guests are strongly advised to book one night before to guarantee the room availability on the arrival date. Late check-outs after 3:00pm will be charged a one night fee.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Hyatt Queen - 2 adults.
• Hyatt Deluxe King - 2 adults.
• Premium King - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Hyatt Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Eiffel Tower Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Presidential Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Hyatt Queen, one queen bed, 215-269 sq ft, courtyard views.
Hyatt Deluxe King, one king bed, 236-290 sq ft, courtyard or Boulevard Malesherbes views.
Premium King, one king bed, 301-387 sq ft, courtyard or Boulevard Malesherbes views.
Junior Suite, one king bed or two twin beds, 430 sq ft, Boulevard Malesherbes views.
Hyatt Suite, one king bed or two twin beds, 538-645 sq ft, courtyard views or Eiffel Tower view.
Eiffel Tower Suite, one king bed, 516 sq ft, Eiffel Tower view.
Presidential Suite, one king bed, 1076 sq ft, Paris panoramic views.
All accommodations include: room service (24-hour), data port, safe (in accommodation), hairdryer, safe deposit box, heating, shower, housekeeping, smoke detector, internet access (high speed), sprinkler system, internet access (wireless), , iron (on request), , ironing board (on request), trouser press, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), maid service, voicemail, air conditioning, mini-bar, wake-up calls, alarm clock, movies (in accommodation): ($), bathrobes, non-smoking accommodations, bathtub, patio, bedding (premium), radio, crib (on request), rollaway bed (on request) and desk.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cafe M, a cozy restaurant in Paris 8th, perfect for lunch and fine dining. With its view of Boulevard Malesherbes, Caf M is an exclusive and confidential address in Paris. Like La Chinoiserie, it has been redecorated by the famous architect Pascal Desprez and is the ideal place for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and fine afterwork.
Breakfast Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30am-10:30am, Sat-Sun 6:30am-11:00am Lunch Hours: Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm Dinner Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00pm-10:30pm Brunch Hours: Mon-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm
Dress Code: Smart Casual.
La Chinoiserie, savor homemade cocktails and tapas in an elegant decor near Paris Opera. Relax in the cozy and timeless atmosphere of the Chinoiserie with its majestic glass roof made by the Eiffel workshops.
• The spaced tables, discreet service and crackling fire make it the perfect place for business lunches, elegant teatime or unforgettable afterworks in the Opera district. Every Thursday, come join us for a Jazz night under the glass roof from 7:00pm-10:00pm. Trendy cocktails in an elegant decor. Enjoy unique homemade cocktails with snacks and ask our barman about the seasonal selection. Snack and Tea Time: daily from 2:30pm-7:00pm. Snacks: daily from 7:00pm-11:00pm.
Breakfast Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-10:00am, Sat-Sun 8:30am-11:00am Lunch Hours: Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm
Dress Code: Smart Casual.
Brunch at Hyatt Paris Madeleine The brunch at Hyatt Paris Madeleine, the new urban hot spot.
• For this Anglo-Saxon tradition, with all the sense of warmth and conviviality that it brings la Chinoiserie and Cafe M leave the full choice to the guests. Served on Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays, the brunch is about one's tastes and desires. Whether it's for a light or complete meal, the customer is always right. Guests can choose a tartar, freshly chopped using a knife, a Caesar salad, a bagel with smoked salmon and more comfortable and precious furniture, such as could be found in a beautiful mansion, offers total style and comfort. Refined and exquisite, the brunch is made of a selection of fresh fruit juices and home-cooked vegetables in casserole dishes as well as French toast with caramel ice cream. Another indicator of Hyatt Paris Madeleine's casual chic is that the guest can choose where to enjoy their brunch. Whether you would like to opt for the hushed atmosphere of Cafe M or the fabulous light in La Chinoiserie, the choice is yours. This is also part of the hotel's philosophy. To let the guest decide what is best and most comfortable.
• The hotel is entirely non-smoking
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast at Cafe M
• Passengers are responsible for paying the city tax, which will be added to the guest's final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day and is subject to change or increase without notice.
• There is an additional charge for extra audult from Deluxe and Higher rooms.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Eiffel Tower: 2.05 miles(3 kms) 10 minutes by taxi
• Madeleine Church
• Louvres Museum: 1.24 miles(2 kms) 30 minutes by walking
• Concorde Place: 0.62 miles(1 km) 10 minutes by walking
• Galeries Lafayette / Printemps: 0.81 miles(1 km) 15 minutes by walking
• Avenues des Champs-Elysees: 0.68 miles(1 km) 15 minutes by walking
• Opera House: 0.68 miles(1 km) 20 minutes by walking
• Parc Monceau: 0.93 miles(2 kms) 20 minutes by walking
• Jeu de Paume: 0.62 miles(1 km) 10 minutes by walking