Distance from hotel to Champs Elysees, 1 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), 15.5 miles (25 kms).
Located in the fashionable embassy district of Paris, this hotel is a true oasis of calm. The Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg has 147 rooms and 25 suites elegantly decorated. The hotel attracts travelers from all over the world on business or on vacation. The Cafe Faubourg and its landscaped terrace is a favorite with the fashionable elite. The hotel also has 2 meeting rooms, a spa and Bar 30, which has its own library.
These downtown Paris hotel rooms are near Le Faubourg Saint- Honore, La Place de la Concorde, Les Champs Elysees, and the Louvres. The exceptional location and refined decor of these Central Paris hotel rooms create an oasis of privilege.
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (private, indoor)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed)
- Shoe Shine Machine ($)
- Smoke Alarms (public areas)
- Spa ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
2017-2018 Deluxe - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite Prestige - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite Prestige Collection - 2 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe, Chic and Parisian classical decoration. Queen bed or two single beds, exclusive comfort Sofitel MyBed, LCD TV, CD player, minibar, free Wi-Fi (256KB) and safe. Bathroom with toiletries.
Suite Prestige(*), Chic and Parisian classical decoration.
• Living room and bedroom separated, living room equipped with a pull out sofa double bed, king bed in the bedroom, exclusive comfort Sofitel MyBed, LCD television, CD player, minibar with a complimentary selection of soft drinks, free WIFI (256KB) and safe, Espresso machine. Dressing, bathroom with toiletries, bathrobes, and towels, bath and shower separated.
Suite Prestige Collection(*), A celebration of fashionable design. Separate lounge, unrivaled comfort with the Sofitel MyBed, walk-in closet, toiletries and separate shower, espresso and tea machine, iPod dock and free minibar (softs), Wi-Fi (256 KB) and ADSL.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: movies (pay-per-view): ($), television (cable, satellite), RJ 45 Plug, dead bolt (in rooms), sprinkler system, mini-bar, voicemail, radio, air conditioning, , hairdryer, telephone (in bathroom), mirror (make-up, magnifying), room service, 220/240 volt outlets, bathtub, smoke alarms (audible), internet access (high speed) and safe deposit box.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar Du Faubourg, This luxurious, opulent room is steeped in Parisian style. Discover the bar designed by Didier Gomez and savor a lunch created by Yannick Allno or a "Cocktail Couture" alongside the capital's most fashionable stars.
Stay Faubourg, Created by celebrated chef Yannick Alleno, STAY Faubourg is an urban dining concept inspired by travel. STAY is aimed at a discerning clientele seeking adventures. At the heart of STAY is a gourmet delight: the pastry library.
Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-2:30pm Dinner Hours: 7:00pm-10:00pm
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the city tax, which will be added to the guest's final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day and is subject to change or increase without notice.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Champs Elysees: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Charles de Gaulle Airport: 15.5 miles(25 kms)