Distance from hotel to Orly Airport (ORY), 22 kms (14 miles). Distance from hotel to Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), 34 kms (21 miles).
Sophisticated classic hotel and newly refurbished in 2014, this property is located within 10 minutes walking distance from the Champs-Elysees & an easy stroll to the Eiffel Tower. By the glamorous Montaigne Avenue designer's stores, it's is only a few steps away from the Grand Palais and Palais de la Decouverte, also very close to famous Bateaux Mouches River cruise boats. In the heart of 8th district, it also offer a meeting room for up to 16 people and contemporary decor for larger events in the Bar Lounge and Patio Conservatory. Direct access to La Defense business area by public transport.
Melia Paris Tour Eiffel is set in a prime central location and boasts 64 comfortable rooms and suites, a luminous Conservatory Winter Garden to welcome you for your Melia signature breakfast and a cosy and contemporary Bar Lounge.
• Minutes walk to the Champs-Elysees
• Next to Montaigne Avenue for luxury shooping
• By the Champs-Elysees Theatre, Grand Palais and Palais de la Decouverte
• Close to River Seine and famous Bateaux Mouches river boats
• A nice stroll away from the Eiffel Tower
• Easy access to Le Louvre Museum and Orsay Museum
• Free WIFI throughout the hotel
• All bedrooms and public areas fully renovated in 2014
• Meeting room for up to 16 delegates
• Shower sprayer equipped rooms
• High standard personalised service
• Closest Metro/undergound station: Alma Marceau and Champs- Elysees Clemenceau
- Elevators (2)
- Floors (8)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Room Service
Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Melia Room, are fully soundproofed and provide two twin beds or double beds. The furniture is made of varnished wood and is a perfect complement to the warm, elegant and refined decoration.
Premium Room, Available with double bed or two single beds (on request and subject to availability), desk, free Internet, 32 inch LCD TV, safe, minibar, fully equipped bathroom and bathrobe and slippers. These elegant, modern and soundproofed rooms are equipped with all the services and facilities you need and decorated in warm tones with wooden furniture.
• Bedding: 1 double bed or 2 twin beds.
Grand Premium Room, provide double bed or two single beds, sofa with coffee table, desk, free Internet, 32 inch LCD TV, safe, minibar, fully equipped bathroom, bathrobe and slippers. These elegant, modern and soundproofed rooms are equipped with all the services and facilities you need to make your stay in Paris perfect, and decorated in warm tones with wooden furniture.
• Bedding: 1 double bed or 2 twin beds.
Junior Suite, fully soundproofed and enjoy abundant natural light. They measure 35 square meters and provide a double bed, a spacious lounge with a sofa and armchair set around a coffee table, a writing desk and a second television. Spacious and attractive, they provide superior comfort to allow guests to enjoy their stay in Paris to the full. Enjoy the comfort of the most relaxing ambience designed to ensure your well being.
• In the rooms with a terrace, sit back and enjoy the view over the rooftops of Paris.
Grand Suite Double, extensive natural light and soundproofed throughout, provides a double bed, a large lounge with a sofa and armchair around a coffee table, a writing desk and a second television. Large and attractive, they provide superior comfort to ensure you enjoy your stay in Paris to the full. In just a few minutes you will feel right at home in a most relaxing setting designed to ensure your wellbeing. Allow yourself to be pampered and enjoy a terrace with uninterrupted views across the roofs of Paris.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, safe (in accommodation), crib (on request), safety deposit boxes, desk, shower, drapes (blackout), smoke detector, hairdryer, smoke detector (electronic), heating (central), soundproof, internet access (wireless), sprinkler system, iron (on request), telephone (direct dial), ironing board (on request), telephone (two-line), maid service, television (remote controlled, cable), air conditioning, mini-bar, television (satellite), alarm clock, movies (in accommodation): ($), turndown service, bathrobes, non-smoking accommodations, wake-up calls, bathroom (ensuite), rollaway bed: ($), bathtub, room service (24-hour): ($), bedding (premium), safe deposit box and internet access (high speed).
Crib (on Request) Baby cots are available on request in the Premium, Gran Premium, and Junior Suite room categories.
Room Service (limited) Hours: 11:00am-2:00pm and 7:00pm-10:00pm
Radio in Grand Premium Rooms and Junior Suites
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar, It is time to relax at the Eiffel Bar. Enjoy a glass of Champagne or a glass of red wine and a cheese or cold cuts board in a welcoming and discreet bar only a short distance from the tower itself.
Breakfast Room, Enjoy the best meal of the day and recharge your batteries for an intense day of sightseeing or business meetings in the heart of paris
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the city tax, which will be added to the guest's final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check- out. The tax is charged per person, per day and is subject to change or increase without notice.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Notre Dame de Paris: 4 kilometers(2 miles)
• Champs-Elysees: 200 meters
• The Louvre: 2.5 kilometers(2 miles)
• Arc de Triomphe: 2 kilometers(1 mile)
• Avenue Montaigne: 2 blocks
• Musee d'Orsay: 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Bois de Boulogne: 4.5 kilometers(3 miles)
• Montmartre: 3.7 kilometers(2 miles)