Distance from hotel to Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), 27.5 kms (17 miles). Distance from hotel to Paris Orly Airport (ORY), 21 kms (13 miles).
Welcome to the center of fashion, nightlife, movies and the most fabulous shopping in the heart of Paris' Opera neighbor-hood. From the luxury boutiques of the Rue du Faubourg St Honore to the world famous Grand Magasins, Le Printemps and les Galeries Lafayette, step out and explore the sights and sounds in the most extraordinary city to see and be seen. Electrify your stay in one of the 91 sparkling rooms and suites - 49 with stunning Opera views. Each brings together classic Haussmann style and cutting edge design, the W Signature bed and features like Mp3 docking stations.
Make a statement. Magnify your experience in one of the two Extreme WOW Suites. These pinnacle suites feature a spacious circular bed, historical fireplace, secret shower and are framed by magnificent windows. Organize a showroom or private event in one of the 88 square meters suite.
Thanks to exclusive Concierge Service 24 hours a day, "what-ever whenever" comes true for guests to live an unforgettable and Wow experience. Work out with a view. Located at the hotel's top floor overlooking picturesque Paris rooftops, stay in shape while away at the fully equipped FIT® Centre.
It's tasty and playful, slightly twisted and thoughtfully finished. Coquette Restaurant plays with French classics and urban influences. An enjoyable cuisine that is even more so full of flavor that it will seduce every guest (veggie, vegan, no gluten, no lactose). A delicious open table 24/7 for everyone to enjoy. From first light to late night, hang out at the W Lounge, enjoy signature cocktails and Chef's selection of snacks.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Bicycle Rentals (on request) ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (5)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Ice Machine
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Security (24-hour)
Business, Honeymoon and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: All guests arriving before 3:00pm will be accommodated as rooms become available.
• Child's age break is 12 years old.
• Cozy Room - 2 adults.
• Wonderful King Room - 2 adults.
• Spectacular Room - 2 adults.
• Marvelous Studio Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Fabulous Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Cozy Room, Make your stay special day and night with our Cozy rooms. A fusion of New York's energy and the City of Light's radiance, the chic Haussmann architecture and the hotel's modern vibe are a match made in heaven. The combination of classic elements with touches of the avant- garde also features quirky illustrations of famous French figures created just for you, boldly adorning the walls and bedspread. In addition to all this, guests can also enjoy a rain shower in an open bathroom, a built-in TV, and an office area for any work you may need to get done.
Wonderful King Room, Wonderful by name, and wonderful by nature; this is sure to be the word on the tip of your tongue as you enter this incredible room. An innovative illuminated surface - known as a "Spark" lights up the room, symbolising the fusion of Parisian vibrancy with the energy of New York. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, the office areas and colourful yet cosy armchairs will fit the bill perfectly. Last but not least, golden curtains, artwork and a black chandelier add touches of luxury to this modern and contemporary design.
Spectacular Room, Does the room of your dreams offer breathtaking views of the famous Palais Garnier? Then this is it! The suite also showcases the work of Dutch photographer Marcel Van Der Vlugt. Famous figures such as Marie Antoinette, the Marquis de Sade, Gauguin, Joan of Arc, Daguerre and Georges have all left their mark on France's history as they will on your time in this wonderful room, with Van Der Vlugt's contemporary interpretations of these famous figures decorating the suite's cushions.
Marvelous Studio Suite, You're sure to feel right at home in this suite, designed to look just like a real Parisian apartment. A Marvelous suite is the perfect place from which to enjoy the view out over the Palais Garnier and use the energy emanating from the City of Light to recharge your own batteries. These bold suites combine elements steeped in history with decidedly contemporary decor. For an even greater sense of escapism, check out the unusual design of the typically Parisian lounge area.
Fabulous Suite, With its marble mantelpiece and minimalist aesthetic, the Fabulous Suite promises you the ultimate in authentic Parisian chic.
• This innovative take on a veritable 'cabinet of curiosities' offers an imaginative new contrast that you will be able to sense from the moment you enter the lounge. And nothing beats having a dedicated beauty corner while you prepare to dazzle during your time in the City of Light; there's has been incorporated into the "Spark", an illuminated area created through our fusion of New York with Paris. In addition to this, a beautiful varnished dressing table upholds the Fashion Capital's unrivalled reputation.
All accommodations include: bathrobes, television (flat screen, satellite), bathtub, turndown service, ceiling fan, voicemail, hairdryer, wake-up calls, internet access (high speed, wireless): ($), iron, ironing board, mini-bar: ($), non-smoking accommodations, rollaway bed (on request), safety deposit box, shower, MP3 Station, smoke detector, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), sprinkler system, air conditioning, telephone, alarm clock and trouser press.
• Complimentary weekday delivery of American and French newspapers
• Guests can call the WHATEVER/WHENEVER team with any special requests
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar Brule, Set the night alight at W Paris - Opera's cocktail bar, Brule. Open to public from Thursday to Saturday evenings only, the capitals hot- spot is shaking up the habits of Parisian nightlife with its intimate New York bar atmosphere, American whiskey selection and eclectic music programme
Coquette Restaurant, From morning to evening, the Chef takes inspiration from the capital's cosmopolitan culinary atmosphere and the energy of the City of Lights. Lunch, tea-time and dinner menus are enjoyed by all food lovers including vegan, veggie and food-intolerant.
• Coquette offers original remixed cuisine which is thoughtfully finished.
• Set to illuminate the spark in the City of lights, W Paris - Opera launched Coquette, a brand new restaurant designed to provide international jetsetters and local Parisians alike with an inventive French cuisine. Coquette also caters for all types of dietary requirements, from vegan to lactose, dairy- and gluten-free and is set to tantalise the taste buds of even the most difficult of diners. To complement the whimsical menu, the restaurants sleek, new interior design juxtaposes classic decor with a bright contemporary feel. Large communal tables provide the perfect setting for groups of friends, while the smaller, more intimate seating provides a private option suited for couples.
Dress Code: Casual.
• Daily Wonderful breakfast included.
• Only Marvelous Studio and Fabulous suite, can accommodate 3 people.
• Connecting rooms and suite available.
• Reduce rate on buffet breakfast for children under 12 and free of charge for children aged 3 or less.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the city tax, which will be added to the guest's final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check- out. The tax is charged per person, per day and is subject to change or increase without notice.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Place Vendome: 0.7 kilometers(0 miles)
• Place de l'Opera: 0.2 kilometers(0 miles)
• Champs Elysees: 1.6 kilometers(1 mile)
• Louvre Museum: 1.4 kilometers(1 mile)
• Place de la Concorde: 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Montmartre Basilic/Sacre Coeur: 1.6 kilometers(1 mile)
• Rue de la Paix: 0.4 kilometers(0 miles)
• Arc de Triomphe: 3.0 kilometers(2 miles)
• Eiffel Tower: 3.3 kilometers(2 miles)
• Opera Garnier: 0.2 kilometers(0 miles)
• Tuileries Gardens: 1.1 kilometers(1 mile)
• Galleries Lafayette & Printemps: 0.2 kilometers(0 miles)
• Rue Saint Honore: 1.1 kilometers(1 mile)
• Cathedrale Notre Dame: 2.5 kilometers(2 miles)