Distance from hotel to Ruzyne International Airport (PRG), 30 minutes.
Prague is a magical and unique city, where past times have left an indelible and mysterious marks. One of those is the Boscolo Prague Hotel, Autograph Collection. Neoclassical palace of incredible elegance is now one of a leading luxury designed hotel in Prague. A stroll from celebrated Prague landmarks: Old Town Square, Czech State Opera, National Museum or Wenceslas square, it exudes the intimate air of a boutique hotel, from the sleek lobby scented by exotic flowers, to elegant guest rooms appointed with luxurious bedding, sumptuous bathrooms and high-speed Internet access. Master the art of relaxation, with a unique spa, stunning indoor pool with a mosaic bottom and well equipped fitness room awaiting your arrival. Enjoy culinary surprises with innovative cuisine at the hotel restaurant and relax after dinner at the Cigar Bar. The Boscolo Prague, offers a refined conference and meeting facilities to please the most demanding clients and meeting planners.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Rooms (6) ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Butler Service ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Cribs (on request)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Floors (6)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (nearby) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Pool (indoor, heated)
- Poolside Beverage Service ($)
- Rooms (152)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Saunas (2)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine
- Spa ($)
- Suites (15)
- Taxi Stand
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Romance, Spa and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Classic - 2 adults.
• Superior - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Exclusive - 2 adults.
• Junior Suite - 2 adults.
Classic, Comfortable rooms, furnished with refined and elegant taste. The spaces are sober and function, the decorative finishings are classically inspired. Baths are enriched with marble, mirrors and rich fabrics.
Superior, Ample and comfortable, the rooms of the Boscolo Prague guarantee an intimate and relaxed atmosphere. In all the rooms, light colors and luxurious details dominate:
• hardwood floors and decorated ceilings. The comfortable bathrooms are magnificently refinished with marble, mirrors and soft fabrics.
Exclusive, Stylish Exclusive rooms are located in the historical wing of the hotel and feature hardwood floors, high stucco ceilings, marble fitted bathroom, and Italian furniture. The subtle colors of beige and brown give the rooms extra feeling of comfort.
Junior Suite, are rooms elegant and curated in every little detail. The classic style melds with Art Nouveau, creating a harmony together that imprints personality of the environment.
• The floors are in fine wood, the ceilings are decorated, the ample bathrooms are completely fitted with marble. A business area with separate living room is at the disposition of business clients.
All accommodations include: mini-bar: ($), alarm clock, non-smoking accommodations, bathtub/shower combination, room service (24-hour): ($), blackout drapes, safe (in accommodation), climate control, smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, telephone (two-line), crib (on request), television (remote controlled, cable, satellite), data port, toiletries, desk, turndown service, hairdryer, wake-up calls, heating (central), housekeeping, in room movies: ($), internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, air conditioning, maid service and bathrobes.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cigar Bar, Once the bank vault, it holds a precious collection of cigars, an ample and refined selection of cognac, liquors and prestigious wines. An angle of meditation, but also a place of research to discover the most esteemed labels.
Inn Ox Lounge, Classic taste meets contemporary. In the spaces of the Inn Ox Lounge elegance marries with audacity, in a mix of styles that makes this a unique place for its genre. The environment is warm and refined; the dishes prepared, in the view of the guests, by selected chefs, who pamper diners with delicious Mediterranean dishes. In pride of place are the great drinks, whose fame is worth making this place a meeting point for trendy nights.
Fine Dining Salon, Glass and wood alternate creating an extraordinary effect in an environment of geometric design. Here the specialties of the Mediterranean cuisine live beside a rich menu of international dishes. With an all- Italian direction.
Bonus Features 2018:
• Travel Dates: 01/03/2018 - 01/02/2019
• Complimentary access to the Hotel Wellness and Spa from 7:00am-5:00pm and 8:00pm-10:00am. Spa entry from 5:00pm- 8:00pm is charged per person/day.
• Daily breakfast buffet is included.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Prague city tax to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.
• This is a smoke-free hotel. There is no smoking allowed in any guest rooms, restaurants, lounges, meeting rooms, public space and employee work areas except at the designated Cigar bar.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Old Town Square
• Wenceslas Square: 0.5 miles(1 km)
• Royal Palace
• National Museum of Modern Art
• Shopping District
• Summer Royal Palace
• Museum of Modern Art
• Railway Station
• Jewish Cemetery
• Charles Bridge
• S. Agnese Nunnery
• Zoo Prague
• Prague Castle: 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Municipal House: 500 meters
• State Opera House: 0.5 miles(1 km)
• Loreta (historical church/shrine): 2.25 miles(4 kms)
• Powder Tower: 500 meters
• Church of St. Nicholas: 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Mozart Museum (Villa Bertramka): 2.5 miles(4 kms)
• Tyn Temple