Distance from hotel to San Diego International Airport, 30 miles (48 kms). Distance from hotel to Los Angeles International Airport, 95 miles (153 kms). Distance from hotel to Orange County Airport, 55 miles (89 kms).
Located in North County San Diego, this resort offers relaxation, top notch service & accommodations, an array of resort amenities, award-winning restaurants, and easy access to all of San Diego's attractions. Secluded amid 200 acres and perched on a high ridge with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and the Batiquitos Lagoon, a protected wild- life sanctuary, the resort's setting inspires relaxation for both couples and families. Spanish colonial architecture provides guests with a sense of casual elegance. Each of the spacious rooms and suites feature pillow top beds, a sitting area, private balcony or landscaped terrace, and a beautiful marble bathroom with a glass enclosed shower, dual sinks, a deep soaking tub, two plush robes, and bath products. An ideal setting and first class accommodations are enhanced by an array of resort amenities including an championship golf course, full-service Aviara Spa, complimentary Beach Butler service, adults only tranquility pool, family pool, tennis center, game room, Camp Hyatt Kids Club, and a 24 hour Stay Fit gym. Five restaurant options showcase the highest quality ingredients and provide various settings and cuisines to choose from. Taste delicious pastries made in- house daily at California Bistro, sip on a refreshing drink while enjoying the sunshine at Ocean Pool Bar & Grill, Savor fresh pasta at Vivace, or select from the finest cuts of California organic meats at Argyle steakhouse. LEGOLAND, the Forum shops, Carlsbad Premium Outlets, and various beaches, are all within 10 miles of the hotel. Downtown San Diego, the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and the San Diego Safari Park are all an easy 30-40 minute drive south while north of the hotel, Orange County is only 45 minutes, Disneyland is one hour, and Los Angeles is two hours.
Sun-drenched coastal luxury
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Rooms (25) ($)
- Basketball Courts
- Beach (nearby)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Croquet Court
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Golf (onsite) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor, heated)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Putting Green
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Salon ($)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine
- Sundries Shop
- Tennis Court (daytime)$ ($)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Trail (hiking)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Family Friendly, Golf, Honeymoon, Pet Friendly, Eco-Tourism, Spa, Wedding, Beach, Business and Romance.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
• Park King - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Park Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Palm King - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Palm Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Panoramic King - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Panoramic Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Park Suite King - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Park King, With views of the foothills, the 540 square foot Park King Room features a plush King bed and a furnished balcony for relaxing and dining. Unwind in the cozy sitting area furnished with a sofa or armchair, 55" smart LED TV with High Definition programming and DVD player. A marble bathroom includes dual vanity sinks, glass-enclosed shower and a deep soaking tub with a separate water closet. These are among the most popular San Diego resort accommodations.
Park Double, The 540 square-foot Park Double provides two Double beds and a lovely balcony to relax or dine with views of the foothills. These San Diego hotel accommodations features a sitting area furnished with a sofa or armchair, 55" smart LED TV with High Definition programming and DVD player. Enjoy the marble bathroom designed with dual vanity sinks, glass-enclosed shower and a deep soaking tub with a separate water closet.
Panoramic View Double, Walk out through the French doors to a furbished balcony and superb vistas of the golf course or Batiquitos Lagoon. The 540 square foot Panoramic-View Double at the San Diego, California area hotel features two Double beds and a sitting area with a sofa or armchair, 55" smart LED TV with High Definition programming and DVD player. Enjoy a refreshing experience in the marble bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower and deep soaking tub, dual vanity sinks and a separate water closet.
Pool King Room, Pool guestrooms are located on floors 1-5 and offer a landscaped terrace or nice views of the pool area, Batiquitos Lagoon, and the resort grounds. The 540 square foot room features a pillow top king bed, a sitting area, spacious marble bathroom, and a private balcony or terrace. The sitting area is furnished with a desk and a sofa in king rooms. The bathroom is appointed with a glass- enclosed shower, double sinks, a deep-soaking tub, bath products, and plush bath robes. Additional guestroom amenities include: 42-inch television and DVD player with cable movie channels, mini bar, iHome alarm clock, iron and ironing board, safe, hairdryer, air conditioning, coffee maker (upon request), 3 telephones, and high speed internet access. Pool guestrooms with king beds also have a double sofa bed.
Palm Court King, With picturesque views of the Palm Courtyard and gardens from each floor of the San Diego hotel, the 540 square-foot Palm Court King features a furnished balcony or terrace and a King sized bed. The sitting area is furnished with a sofa or armchair, 55" smart LED TV with High Definition programming and DVD player. A marble bath- room includes dual vanity sinks, glass-enclosed shower and a deep soaking tub with a separate water closet. Palm Court accommodations at the San Diego hotel and resort offer a double sofa bed - perfect for family getaways.
Palm Court Double, Savor views of the Palm Courtyard's gardens and fountain from the 540 square foot Park Double accommodations, furnished with a double bed and private balcony to relax or enjoy dining under the stars. Relax in the stylish sitting area, which is furnished with a sofa or armchair, 55" smart LED TV with High Definition programming and DVD player. A beautiful marble bathroom includes dual vanity sinks, glass-enclosed shower and a deep soaking tub with a separate water closet. These San Diego, California hotel accommodations are ideal for business and pleasure.
Panoramic View King, The 540 square foot Panoramic View King at the San Diego, California area hotel feature superb vistas of the golf course or the Batiquitos Lagoon from a furnished balcony, sliding French doors and one King bed.
• The sitting area is furnished with a sofa or armchair, 55" smart LED TV with High Definition programming and DVD player.
• A marble bathroom includes dual vanity sinks, glass-enclosed shower and a deep soaking tub with a separate water closet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Park Suite, Located on each floor, the 855 square foot Park Suites at the San Diego area hotel have either two large balconies or a landscaped terrace overlooking the sparkling pool or Palm Courtyard. Solid mirrored doors separate the bedroom from the living room, ensuring privacy while meeting with colleagues or entertaining friends. The living room is furnished with a double sofa bed, armchairs, writing desk, 42" plasma TV and DVD player. The marble bathroom offers double sinks, a glass-enclosed shower, deep-soaking tub and separate water closet.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, smoke detector, soundproof, alarm clock, internet access (high speed, wireless), sprinkler system, balcony, iron, telephone, bathrobes, ironing board, television (remote controlled, cable), bathtub (private), microwave (on request), turndown service, bedding (premium), mini-bar, video games, blackout drapes, non-smoking accommodations, voicemail, ceiling fan, patio, wake-up calls, coffee/tea maker (on request), radio, crib (on request), refrigerator, data port, rollaway bed (on request), desk, room service (24-hour): ($), hairdryer, safe (in accommodation), CD player, heating (central), safety deposit box, DVD player, housekeeping, shower (private), accommodations (for physically challenged guests), iPod docking station and in room movies: ($).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Ocean Pool Bar & Grill, Enjoy laid-back poolside lunching at the Ocean Pool Bar & Grill. Families can relax by the sparkling pools and enjoy fresh and creative twists on American specialties. Soak up the California sunshine as you enjoy fresh sandwiches and wraps, salads, specialty cocktails and wine. Start your casual lunch with Spinach and Crab Dip, and dig into a Seared Ahi Wrap, Half Pound Angus Burger, and the famous Aviara fish Tacos. The Carlsbad, California restaurant offers a great childrens menu.
California Bistro, blends the culinary comfort of a modern bistro with seasonal farm-to-table cuisine that showcases market-fresh ingredients indigenous to Southern Californias fruitful terrain and bountiful waters. Sourcing locally from notable farms and artisans, such as Crows Pass Farm, Blue Heron Farm and Jidori Chicken, the Chefs have cultivated a farm-to-table menu that celebrates seasonality. Simple, beautifully prepared dishes with the freshest organic and artisanal ingredients create a gastronomic adventure. California Bistro offers a delicious breakfast buffet and an innovative a la carte menu at breakfast and lunch. Join the hotel for the Bloody Mary Brunch Buffet, every Sunday from 11:30am-2:00pm.
Lobby Lounge, Overlooking the Palm Courtyard, the Lobby Lounge is the perfect atmosphere for casual conversations, evening cocktails or a stylish affair. Whether its Afternoon Tea, evening cocktails or a light bite, you will enjoy an elegant setting with picturesque sunset and ocean vistas.
Vivace(*), Italian for "alive," Vivace serves innovative Italian cuisine in a chic, contemporary atmosphere. The exquisite regional Italian fare features decadent entrees with a comprehensive wine list highlighting selections from regions throughout Italy. One of the finest Italian restaurants in San Diego, Vivace is the place to share good food and wine with family and friends. Join us for Fridays Uncorked in Vivace featuring a selection of half-priced bottles of wine. Vivace surrounds you in warm, elegant Mediterranean-style decor with Venetian plaster walls faux-finished in burnt orange, rich wood paneling and stone tiled floors. Floor-to- ceiling windows frame alluring views of the lush landscape. Tables are appointed with an eclectic array of accessories including elegant Italian flatware. Dine by the cozy fire- place in the winter or on the terrace during the warm California summer, while enjoying the spectacular Southern California sunset.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Argyle Steakhouse, For over 20 years, The Argyle Steakhouse has been a favorite restaurant with San Diegans. The premiere steakhouse restaurant in North San Diego, Argyle presents an impressive menu with the finest cuts of California Natural beef paired with 150 wines and homemade cocktails from the bar. With evolving seasonal menus, the Chefs cook with only the freshest, local organic ingredients. The Argyle Steakhouse offers an elegant, warm atmosphere for dinner or casual lunch. Relax on the terrace with breath- taking views of the 18th green and wildlife of Batiquitos Lagoon. Stop by for a lunch of light California fare, including fresh seafood, pasta, salads and sandwiches.
• A Saturday and Sunday brunch is a fabulous Southern California twist on breakfast.
Children's Amenities and Programs Children amenities include:
• Personalized welcome amenity
• Toy from the toy wagon at check in
• Complimentary Camp Hyatt (ages 4-12) -24 hour game room
• Recreation area
• A cash or credit card deposit is required at check in for incidentals
Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Guests of Park Hyatt Aviara Resort will be charged a daily resort fee per room, per day, payable by guest at check out, which will include the following on property amenities:
• In room internet service
• Morning coffee/ tea
• Afternoon iced beverages in lobby
• Twenty four (24)hour fitness center
• Use of recreation center to include tennis courts (reservations, racquets and balls) -overnight shoe shine
• Preffered tee times at Aviaa Golf Club (use of putting green, driving range)
• Twenty four (24) hour access to computers and internet at businessc center
• Secure golf bag valet and storage
• Children's DVD library
• Game room access
• Toll free and local calls -incoming and outgoing faxes
Pet Policy Pets are welcome at this hotel.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times in any public area of the hotel.
• Pets must wear hotel dog tag identifying pet has been registered with the hotel.
• Pets are not permitted in the restaurants, health club, and pool areas of the hotel unless it is a certified service dog.
• Your guest room will not be serviced unless the owner is present and the pet is restrained.
• The hotel has trail maps for exploring and exercising around the Batiquitos Lagoon, which are available at the Front Desk.
• A non-refundable one time cleaning fee per stay will be applied to your guest room. Excessive damage or cleaning may result in additional charges.
• The maximum weight limit for pets allowed is 50 pounds for one animal and a combined weight of 75 pounds for two.
• If your pet is left unattended in the room and is disruptive to other guests, the contact number provided will be called and you may be asked to make alternative arrangements.
• If needed, Pet Sitters can be arranged with the concierge.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Legoland: 4 miles(6 kms)
• Carlsbad Premiem Outlets: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Seaworld: 28 miles(45 kms)
• Wild Animal Park: 25 miles(40 kms)
• Gaslamp District: 32 miles(52 kms)
• Petco Park: 34 miles(55 kms)
• Qualcomm: 30 miles(48 kms)
• Balboa Park: 31 miles(50 kms)
• San Diego Zoo: 31 miles(50 kms)