Distance from hotel to town, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), 45 minutes.
Slip off your shoes and tiptoe through glorious powder-white sand while you gaze in awe beyond turquoise seas to El Arco - the region's wondrous rock formation. Holiday dreams come true at Cabo San Lucas's Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa where guests enjoy an abundance of entertainment, relaxation and pure bliss.
The 460 air-conditioned and newly renovated villas offer exhilarating look-outs from sun-soaked terraces. The revamped entertainment programming means that guests spend their days indulging in whatever activity suits them best whether that's grabbing the kids to slip 'n' slide your way down the Willy the Whale water slide, grabbing your headphones and shorts for a hard core workout in our state-of-the-art fitness center or grabbing hold of a high-energy vibe at the techno- arcade.
The wide range of amenities and activities at Villa del Palmar are practically limitless thanks to its proximity near downtown Cabo San Lucas and sister resorts, Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa.
And, while beach and water sports invite plenty of attention from guests and reviewers, the highly-trained staff goes of its way to cater to whatever guests crave. So, for those craving relaxation, you'll achieve the utmost in peace and tranquility. Case in point: The Desert Spa which specializes in invigorating treatments crafted from herb and fruit extracts native to the Baja California region. Book your holiday now and start anticipating your adventure.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Chess (giant outdoor)
- Children's Activities ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Room ($)
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Entertainment ($)
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility
- Pool (children's) ($)
- Pools (3)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Restaurants (3) ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Court (daytime) (2)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Valet Service ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Water Aerobics ($)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site ($)
• Watersports location will be in the Villa Del Arco beach access area under the stairs.
• The availability of boats is as follows: 4 double kayaks ocean, 8 paddle boats mid-size
• Hours of operation will be from 10:00am to 04:30pm. Monday to Saturday.
• No reservations will be taken and the system is the first to arrive will be the one to make the journey.
• They will have guided activities with a maximum of 40 minutes with the following distribution: 10:00am kayaks 12:00pm kayaks 2:30pm paddle 4:15pm paddle
• Guests may not take the items out for themselves, they should take one of the guided activities.
• Each guest will be briefed about the equipment and the activity, and in case of any damage to the boat the guest will be solely responsible for payment.
• In the case of double kayaks, children over 6 years must be accompanied by an adult, and only those 14 years and older may use paddle boats.
• Each guest will receive a 3 minute orientation prior to each activity where each guest will be given the instructions and safety precautions.
• Each guest will receive his or her life jacket and whistle.
• A control list will be kept of each guest participating. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
All Inclusive, Beach, Leisure, Family Friendly and Couples.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2018 Junior Suite Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Oceanview - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• One Bedroom Run of House - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Run of House - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 3 children or 2 adults and 4 children.
• Two Bedroom Deluxe Oceanfront - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 3 children or 2 adults and 4 children.
• Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 8 adults or 6 adults and 2 children, or 4 adults and 4 children.
Junior Suite Standard, Can you say "Ahhh??" Your Junior Suite offers all the room you need to kick back and relax. There is a bathroom with marble accents along with a fully-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar and outdoor balcony or terrace.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Mountain.
Junior Suite Ocean View, (JUO) 582 square feet. All with balcony, kitchenette, bathroom with tub and shower, hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron and ironing board, air conditioning and ceiling fan. Bedding: 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
One Bedroom Run Of House, 860 square feet. All with balcony, full kitchen, two bathrooms, hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron and iron board, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Two Bedroom Run Of House, 2 king size beds, 1 queen sofa bed in the living room. All with balcony, full kitchen, two bathrooms with tub and shower, hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron and ironing board, air conditioning and ceiling fan. 1130 square feet.
Two Bedroom Deluxe Oceanfront Suite(*), (2BD) 2 king size beds, 1 queen sofabed in the living room. All with balcony, full kitchen, two bathrooms with tub and shower, hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron and ironing board, air conditioning and ceiling fan. 1130 square feet.
Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite, (3OF) 3 separate bedrooms with king size beds in each, 2 pull out queen sleeper sofas in the living room. Three bathrooms with sunk-in marble tub shower.
• Refrigerator, dishwater, electric stove & oven, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, service for ten, cooking pots and pans. Dining table and chairs. Large kitchen area perfect for entertaining. 2500 square feet.
Signature Villa Services 2018
• One complimentary bottle of Datemba red wine, a blend made exclusively for the Villa Group by Roganto Winery. Datemba means "Earth" in the native Guaycura language.
• Complimentary fresh seasonal fruit upon arrival
• One complimentary handmade beach bag
• Complimentary DVD player in the room with a selection of movies -15% off at Desert Spa on all personal services -50% off on the Buccaneer Queen (snorkeling, sunset cruise and whale watching tours).
• Special rate at Hertz Rental Car on medium or full size car (includes tax and insurance).
• Special rate at Questro Golf (Cabo Real, Campestre Club & Puerto Los Cabos golf courses).
• Travel window: 01/03/18-01/02/19.
• A 4 night minimum stay is required.
• Valid categories: One Bedroom Run of House, Two Bedroom Run of House, Two Bedroom Deluxe Oceanfront, Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite.
• Combinable with any other promotion.
• The guest must contact the concierge in order to be able to have the special discounts offered above.
• Discounts on services and/or tours are not combinable with other onsite promotions.
• Above inclusions are per room per stay.
• These are non-transferable and have no cash value.
• Benefits are subject to certain terms and conditions.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: balcony or terrace (private, furnished), crib (on request), ironing board, telephone, CD/DVD player, ceiling fan, water (purified), shower, television (satellite), air conditioning, clock radio, iron, smoke detector and hairdryer.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• not to exceed maximum room occupancy.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Palmita Deli And Market, An American Deli and Market.
Bella California, Serving a fusion of cuisines from Italy and California in a beachside setting that overlooks the Sea of Cortez and Land's End.
Cuisine: California, Italian.
Tortugas, Gourmet cuisine and nightly themed buffet dinner. Open for dinner only.
ALL INCLUSIVE 2018
Booking Dates: 06/08/2017 - 01/02/2019 Travel Dates: 01/03/2018 - 01/02/2019
• Accommodations of your choice
• Unlimited food at all hotel restaurants (premium items not included)
• Unlimited drinks including selected Premium Brands
• Room service from 7:30am to 10:30pm
• All resort fitness and recreation facilities
• All resort activities and entertainment (Kid's Club not included)
• Non-motorized water sports equipment
• Gratuities and taxes
Package Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• No Spring Break students allowed.
• The Kid's Club is open from Monday to Friday and on Sundays from 9:00am to 4:00pm (closed on Saturdays) for children from 4 to 7 years old.
For children from 8 to 12 years old, activities will take place by the pool area with our activities staff.
• In order to prevent an uncomfortable situation, please advise guests that the hotel does does not accept $100.00 USD bills.
Check-In & Check-Out Policy:
• A credit card will be required at check-in.
• Minimum age to check in is 21 years old.
• The hotel will provide a guest waiting facility for late departing or early arriving clients, should the need arise.
• Check-outs not meeting these policies will allow the hotel to charge directly to the client, the additional rack room rate and applicable taxes.
• Please note that all the suites are non-smoking rooms.
• Although smoking is not permitted within the suites, guests who smoke are permitted to do so outside in their room balconies and/or other designated areas such as restaurants etc.