Distance from hotel to town of Old San Juan, 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU), 5 minutes.
A refreshing splash from traditional resorts, the San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel epitomizes the allure of Latin culture. The chic elegance is ideal for pleasure, business or both, with sensuous accommodations, dazzling views, convenient access to the best restaurants, shopping, museums, nightlife, and most importantly a location on the best beach - still bordered with palms and no crowds - in San Juan.
Located in Isla Verde and directly across from one of Puerto Rico's most pristine beaches. Walking distance to nightlife, restaurants, shopping, museums and galleries. Only 15 minutes from old San Juan and 5 minutes from Luis Munoz Marin International airport.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Beach (nearby)
- Beach Chairs
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Casino (nearby)
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (nearby) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wedding Site
Adventure (for active adults), Beach, Business, Wedding, Pet Friendly, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 17 and under stay free with their parents using existing bedding.
• City View King - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Partial Ocean View King - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Ocean Front King - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
City View King, (KGC) A room with an attitude that lets you forget life back home! The newly refurbished, 300 square feet, bed dominated guest rooms feature city views. Premium amenities include pillow top king bed, fine linens; plush white towels and Gilchrist & Soames amenities. Complimentary amenities include: local and 1-800 number telephone calls; Wi-Fi and beach amenities. Turndown service is offered nightly.
Partial Ocean View King, Say hello to the beach! Partial views of Isla Verde's white sand beach and gentle dunes, the newly refurbished, 300 square feet, guest rooms offer Premium amenities including: pillow top king bed, fine linens; plush white towels and Gilchrist & Soames amenities. Complimentary amenities include: local and 1-800 number telephone calls; Wi-Fi and beach amenities. Turndown service is offered nightly.
• Third person would be accommodated on a rollaway.
Oceanfront King, (OFK) Sun and Surf included! The newly refurbished, 300 square feet, guest rooms offer dramatic full ocean front views of sparkling turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Premium amenities including: pillow top king beds, luxurious linens; plush white towels and Gilchrist & Soames amenities. Complimentary amenities include: local and 1-800 number telephone calls; Wi-Fi and beach amenities. Turndown service is offered nightly.
Miscellaneous Amenities Pillow top mattress, fine linens, plush white towels, bath items, 32" LCD cable televisions (40" in suites), telephone, iHome clock/radio/docking station for iPod/iPhone, Iron/board, turndown service offered nightly, coffee service and tea.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Mist Bar, rooftop bar overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Hot spot for both local residents and tourists. Open daily Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm; Friday & Saturday 11:00am-1:00am.
Zest Bar, sub-aquatic atmosphere.
Mist Rooftop Bar & Kitchen, Mist Rooftop Bar & Kitchen, Island-Italian-Spanish Fusion Cuisine. Menu features Socializers (small plates you can share with fresh locally grown ingredients). Open daily 11:00am-5:00pm, Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-11:00pm. Friday & Saturday 11:00am-1:00am. Sunday brunch 11:00am- 3:00pm. Reservations are not required.
Zest, a unique sub-aquatic atmosphere and "modern-latino cuisine" menu featuring sustainability-sourced ingredients. A feast for all senses, cooking which embraces sensory & food science, infusing each dish with a distinct scent meant to stimulate every sense. Open Sunday-Thursday 6:00pm-10:00pm, closed on Tuesdays, Open Friday and Saturday 6:00pm-10:30pm.
2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/25/2017 - 12/23/2018
• Breakfast for two daily included
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
• Use of the business center
• Complimentary use of beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels
• Minimum check-in age in San Juan is 21 years old.
• Guests will be asked to show valid drivers license or passport upon check-in.
• Special requests can be made at the time of the reser- vation. These requests are not guaranteed (they are subject to availability).
• Guests must present a valid credit card to cover any incidentals charges to their room.
• Weekday and Weekend rates vary.
• Weekend is considered Friday & Saturday.
• Weekday is considered Sunday-Thursday.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• El Yunque Rain Forest: 40 minutes by car
• Historic Old San Juan: 15 minutes by car
• Plaza Las Americas Shopping Mall: 15 minutes by car
• Condado Laguna for Kayaking: 10 minutes by car
• Puerto Rico Museum of Art: 5 minutes by car
• Bacardi Rum Distillery: 25 minutes by car