Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (SKB), 3 miles (5 kms).
Sugar Bay Club is set amidst five acres of landscaped gardens on the edge of a golden sand beach in the lively Frigate Bay area of St. Kitts. A low-rise resort, it is ideal for couples, singles or families seeking a quiet and peaceful vacation in the tropics. And where everyone is given a warm Caribbean welcome the moment they step through the door.
- ATM (nearby)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars/Lounges (2)
- Business Center
- Casino (nearby) ($)
- Children's Club
- Convenience Store ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Golf (18-hole, nearby) ($)
- Guest Services
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Pets (not allowed)
- Restaurants (2)
- Shops (gift) ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Tours ($)
- Watersports (nearby) ($)
• One 80 foot freshwater pool is open from 9:30am-6:00pm for all guests
• An adult only pool is adjacent to Almond Tree Terrace and is also open from 9:30am-6:00pm Conference Facilities: ($) Located adjacent to the adult swimming pool, the conference room is fully air conditioned and equipped with wireless internet access. They also have an air conditioned breakout room that can be used for meals or breakout discussions. For theatre style, they can accommodate up to 60 persons. Gift Shop Located just around the corner from Reception is a gift shop. The shop has a wide selection of souvenir items and all the essentials for your vacation. The opening hours are 9:00am-5:00pm (these hours are subject to change without notice). Shuttle: ($) The hotel does not provide any form of complimentary shuttle services. Taxi fare from the airport to the hotel is available at an additional cost. Internet Access Complimentary wireless internet access is provided across the property and in all the rooms. The current in room Wi-Fi service was upgraded in 2014. Massage Services: ($)
• Massage services such as full massages, facials and reflexology treatments are available in the private therapy room.
• Guests must call front desk for appointments. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy:
• For those guests who may wish to keep their rooms after check out time, a charge is applicable for late departure.
• Child age break is 12 years old when staying with an adult.
• Garden View Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Studio Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Oceanfront Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Poolside Cottage - One Bedroom - 2 adults.
• Two Bedroom Cottage - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Garden View Room, These spacious rooms are located in a 2-story building at the front of the property and provide amenities such as air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, private bath with shower, hairdryer, cable television, telephone, microwave, kettle, mini refrigerator and a patio or balcony.
• Number of accommodations: 8 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 full beds.
Studio, (STU) These studios are situated around the picturesque family pool with a waterfall or near the beachfront in six two-story buildings. All studios offer a kitchenette equipped with kitchen utensils, free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, private bathroom with shower/tub combination, hairdryer, cable television, telephone and a patio or balcony.
• Number of accommodations: 52 Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds.
Oceanfront, (OFA) These beautiful oceanfront rooms offer breathtaking front row seat views of the Atlantic Ocean from the balcony or patio. Rooms are equipped with A/C, free Wi-Fi, private bathroom with shower/tub combination or a remodeled walk-in shower, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, cable television, mini refrigerator, kettle, microwave, telephone, and a patio or balcony. These rooms are perfect for guests who love to be as close to the sea as possible.
• Number of accommodations: 8
Poolside Cottage, (PSC) (One Bedroom) These cottages surround the adult swimming pool. Poolside Cottages offer a separate living area from the bedroom, air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, private bathroom with shower/tub combination, hairdryer, cable television, telephone, mini refrigerator, microwave, a kettle and a private balcony.
• Number of accommodations: 10 Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds.
Two Bedroom Cottage, (2AG) These spacious two bedroom suites are single-story cottages located in the gardens surrounding the adult-only swimming pool or facing the ocean. These suites consist of a separate living area, fitted with a kitchenette and kitchen utensils, two separate bedrooms, two private bathrooms with a shower/tub combination, A/C, Free Wi-Fi, hairdryer, cable television, telephone, and a private balcony. One queen or two twin beds are available (per bedroom).
• Number of accommodations: 11
All accommodations include: balcony or terrace, crib (on request), room service: ($), adjoining rooms (available upon request), bathroom, television (cable), hairdryer, telephone, air conditioning, ceiling fan, rollaway bed (on request) and bathtub/shower combination.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Rituals Coffee House, Rituals is the perfect place for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner. A full breakfast is served any time during opening hours. Enjoy an array of lunch items such as wraps, salads, pastas or Paninis to name a few. Whilst eating or drinking one of their many delicious coffees, iced coffees, smoothies or tea, guests can feel free to enjoy their complimentary wireless internet access.
General Opening Hours: Open Mon - Sun from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
Bombay Blues, This Indian restaurant is located above the lobby with a view of the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club and the rolling hills of Frigate Bay. Bombay Blues is St. Kitts' first stop for authentic Indian cuisine. They also have a separate bar area if guests just want to sit back, relax and enjoy a drink. Bombay Blues offers an all you can eat lunch buffet every Sunday from 12:30pm to 2:30pm. Closed on Mondays.
Lunch Hours: Open Tues - Sat from 12:00pm to 2:30pm.
• Dinner Hours: Open Tues - Sat from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
Pizza Boys, Sit at their lovely side walk cafe and enjoy a slice of delicious pizza. Choose from a wide variety of toppings and your favorite pizza style. Pizza Boys also offers chicken wings, burgers, sandwiches and ice cream.
General Opening Hours: Open Sun - Thu from 11am to 10pm & Fri/Sat from 11am to 11pm.
Rituals Sushi, Enjoy the freshest sushi on the island along with a variety of other Asian dishes from Rituals Sushi's menu. Their food never disappoints. Sit back, relax and unwind with a glass of wine from their extensive wine menu and enjoy the option of dining inside with air conditioning or outside on the beautiful deck whilst taking advantage of the fresh island breeze.
General Opening Hours: Open daily from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
Samurai Tepanyaki, (coming soon) Exquisite Japanese cuisine skillfully prepared just for you at your table. This is sure to be a delightful dining experience and the restaurant will be located in the building behind the main lobby.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Breakfast Plan - BP A full breakfast is provided daily via voucher at the Rituals Coffee Shop located at the front of the property. Specialty coffees/drinks are an extra charge.
• Breakfast plan may be added (per person, per night) at an additional cost to guests.
• Adults and children are charged the same rate for the Breakfast Plan.
• Booking Dates: 10/07/2015 - 12/20/2018
• Travel Dates: 12/21/2017 - 12/20/2018
• No pets allowed at the hotel.
• No dive operation on property. All dive tours are booked through a third party at the tour desk at the hotel.
• This hotel was formerly known as the Sugar Bay Club, St. Kitts
• This hotel is now a European Plan (EP - room only) property and no longer operates as an All Inclusive hotel.
Beaches and Recreation:
• Sugar Bay Club is situated on the Atlantic Ocean which has occasional rough waters and strong under currents. Please exercise caution when swimming, since there are no lifeguards on duty.
• The Caribbean Beach is a short walk away from the hotel.
Dress Code for Restaurants:
• In the restaurants shoes must be worn and bathing suits covered.
• After 6:30pm, men wear long pants or stylish jeans (no shorts, capris or 3/4 pants) and collared shirts with short or long sleeves (no t-shirts or tank tops).
• Women wear dresses, skirts, long pants, or stylish jeans, culottes or in the Summer tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no "short shorts" or cutoffs).
• Smoking is not allowed in the rooms or the hotel lobby.
• The Children's Club is available for children ages 4-12 years old, Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm with a one hour lunch break at 12:00pm, children can enjoy half or full day activities on a complimentary basis.
• Children's menus are offered and meals can be served between 6:00pm-7:00pm.
• Babysitting is also available at local charges.