Distance from hotel to Sarasota Bradenton International (SRQ), 8.5 miles (14 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms).
The Resort at Longboat Key Club is comprised of seven buildings, ranging from four to ten floors situated in a circle. Four buildings look directly on to the Gulf of Mexico, one building overlooks the Island side golf course, two buildings overlook a lagoon, 23 rooms and 195 suites.
- Activities Desk
- Aqua Bikes
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (6) ($)
- Golf ($)
- Kayaks ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Pool (freshwater, heated)
- Restaurants (6) ($)
- Tennis Courts (20)
- Turndown Service
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 16 years old.
2018-2019 Junior Suite Golf/Lagoon View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. Junior Suite Beach View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. One Bedroom Suite Beach View - 6 adults or 5 adults and 1 child or 4 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 3 children or 2 adults and 4 children or 1 adult and 5 children.
• Two Bedroom Suite Beach View - 6 adults or 5 adults and 1 child or 4 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 3 children or 2 adults and 4 children or 1 adult and 5 children. Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite Beach View - 6 adults or 5 adults and 1 child or 4 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 3 children or 2 adults and 4 children or 1 adult and 5 children.
2019-2020 Junior Suite Golf/Lagoon View - 4 adults.
• Junior Suite Beach View - 4 adults.
• One Bedroom Suite Beach View - 4 adults.
• Two Bedroom Suite Beach View - 6 adults.
• Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite Beach View - 6 adults.
Junior Suite Golf Course/lagoon View, Studios are 650 square feet and have one king size bed in a spacious living, sleeping area, a queen-size sleeper sofa, kitchenette with washer and dryer, dressing room and balcony that runs the full length of the accommodation.
• View: Golf Course or Lagoon.
Junior Suite Beach View, Studios are 650 square feet and have one king size bed in a spacious living, sleeping area, a queen size sleeper sofa, kitchenette with washer and dryer, dressing room and balcony that runs the full length of the accommodation.
• View: Beach.
One Bedroom Suite Beach View(*), Suites are 815 square feet and features a private master bedroom with a dressing area and one king size bed. The suite includes a large living room with a queen-size sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, dining area and balcony that runs the full length of the accommodation.
• View: Beach.
Two Bedroom Suite Beach View(*), Suites are 1260 square feet and have two double beds and a dressing area in the guest bedroom, and a king bed and dressing area in the master bedroom. The bedrooms are separated by a large living room. The large living room has a queen size sleeper sofa, complete kitchen, washer and dryer, dining area and a balcony that runs the full length of the accommodation.
• View: Beach.
Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite Beach View(*), Suite consists of king-size bed in the master bedroom and 2 double beds in the guest bedroom. The bedrooms include dressing areas and are separated by a large living room with queen-size sleeper sofa. Suites are 1750 square feet with some of the most luxurious accommodations, offering all the features of the Two Bedroom Suite in a more expansive setting.
• View: Beach.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: modem, kitchen (fully equipped), refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request): ($), room service, VCR, safe, air conditioning, servi-bar, alarm clock radio, shower, balcony (private), telephone, bathtub, television, coffee maker, washer/dryer, crib (on request): ($), hairdryer, iron, ironing board and radio.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Barefoot's Bar & Grille, Enjoy casual poolside dining and tempting tropical cocktails with a panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico.
• Breakfast (daily, weather permitting) 7:00am to 11:00am; lunch (daily, weather permitting) 11:00am to 4:00pm, live music (seasonal on weekends, weather permitting) 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
The Tavern & Whiskey Bar, Nestled among majestic oaks over- looking the Harbourside Golf Course, The Tavern & Whiskey Bar offers casual sophisticated dining with a local perspective. The heart of the menu is committed to a Farm to Table ideology, featuring simple straight forward preparations, served in a creative manner with ingredients that all come from local sources, centering dishes around what is fresh and seasonal. Open for lunch (daily) 11:00am to 2:30pm and dinner (Tuesday through Saturday) 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
Portofino Ristorante & Bar, Located Harbourside overlooking Longboat Key Club Moorings. Indulge in classic Northern Italian cuisine featuring handmade pastas, wood fired pizzas and the freshest seafood, as you over- look the beautiful Longboat Key Club Moorings. Dinner Tuesday through Thursday 5:00pm to 9:30pm, Friday and Saturday 5:00pm to 10:00pm and Sunday 5:00pm to :00pm. Closed Mondays. L'Ancora Bar at Portofino is open Tuesday through Thursday 4:30pm to 9:30pm, Friday and Saturday 4:30pm to 10:00pm and Sunday 4:30pm to 9:00pm.
Court 21 Cafe And Lounge, Overlooking Center Court at the Harbourside Tennis Gardens, Court 21 Cafe and Lounge features an eclectic menu that will tempt you for lunch and a late afternoon snack.
• Fresh squeezed juices, fruit smoothies, organic egg omelets, salads, sliders and a trendy wine and signature cocktail list are among the selections. Open Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:30pm and Saturday and Sunday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The Pointe Lounge, Adjacent to Sands Pointe restaurant, the lounge provides the perfect spot to relax, enjoy your favorite beverages, wine from the cellar, specialty drinks and cocktails from the extensive find spirits list. The Pointe Lounge offers unique casual fare perfect for a late night dinner. Bar (daily) 11:00am to midnight; lite fare (daily) 2:30pm to 10:00pm.
Sands Pointe, Located in the Resort Center, Sands Pointe blends sophisticated dining with a sweeping vista of the Gulf of Mexico.
• Innovative cuisine features organic and local ingredients and the freshest seafood accompanied by an expansive fine wine selection from the award winning cellar. Reservations are suggested for evening dining.
• Breakfast (daily) 7:00am to 11:00am; lunch (daily) 11:00am to 2:30pm and dinner (daily) 5:30pm to 10:00pm.
Spike N Tees, This open air restaurant offers a light breakfast menu and lunch overlooking the Island side Golf Course. Grab a fresh-squeezed fruit juice, smoothie or custom coffee before you tee off. Enjoy lunch featuring sandwiches, wraps and salads, or just relax at the bar after your round of golf. Breakfast (daily) 7:00am to 11:00am; lunch (daily) 11:00am to 2:30pm and bar service (daily) until 5:00pm.
• Minimum age of 21 years old required to check-in
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check in
• Year Round Children's Program
• Children ages 5-12 years old
2018-2019 Resort Fee Travel Dates: 05/01/2018 - 04/30/2019
There is a mandatory resort fee per room, per night payable at the hotel by guests.
• Daily supply of in-room ground coffee
• Use of tennis courts, fitness center, and bicycles (helmets provided)
• Unlimited local and toll free phone calls
• On property transportation
• Scheduled shuttle service to St. Armands Circle, Publix Grocery, and CVS Pharmacy
• Use of poolside loungers and umbrellas
• Daily use of 2 beach chair loungers (4 chairs loungers for Two Bedroom Suites; additional chair loungers, luxury loungers, beach umbrellas, cabana hoods, luxury beds available for a nominal charge)
• Use of towels and chair covers
• Daily newspaper
• Library usage of books and media
• Access to business center
• Notary services
• Nightly turndown service upon request
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Salvador Dali Museum, St Petersburg: 35 miles(56 kms)
• Sarasota Jungle Gardens: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Busch Gardens, Tampa: 60 miles(97 kms)
• Selby Botanical Garden: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Ringling Museum of Arts and Circus: 7 miles(11 kms)