Located in Sydney's Central Business District and overlooking Darling Harbour, the hotel is just a short walk from the major entertainment districts including Chinatown, Cockle Bay Wharf bars and restaurants and the city's shopping districts, Pitt Street Mall and the Queen Victoria Building.
As one of Sydney's largest hotels, the exterior is modern and large while the interiors are contemporary throughout. The hotel also houses the iconic Corn Exchange Restaurant; the heritage sandstone structure that housed the city's bustling market activity has been carefully restored and forms part of the hotel's lobby. Complimentary internet access available in public areas only.
- Accommodations (630)
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Computers (available)
- Convenience Store
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Equipment
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Property (non-smoking)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children at adult rate.
2018-2019 Regency City Side Room - 2 adults.
• Regency Harbour View Room - 3 adults.
• Regency Deluxe Harbour Room - 3 adults.
Premium Deluxe Harbour View Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Premium Harbour View Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Deluxe Harbour Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
• Offering the most number of hotel rooms in Sydney, they are comfortable and classic with dark polished timbers and a warm earthy colour scheme. The rooms also feature high speed internet access and have floor to ceiling windows and an armoire to take in the city or Darling Harbour views.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, bath, bathroom (private), coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, television, ironing board, mini-bar, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation), telephone and iron.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Corn Exchange Restaurant, Serving seafood buffet. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• This is a non-smoking property.