Distance from hotel to Sydney Airport (SYD), 13 kms (8 miles).
Located in the heart of the city centre, just moments away from main attractions including Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay and King Street Wharf and only minutes walk from Sydney's best shopping districts including the Queen Victoria Building, Pitt Street Mall, Myer at Sydney Central Plaza and the David Jones city stores.
The property is an elegantly restored 11 storey heritage listed Art Deco hotel built in 1930 and converted into a hotel in 1997. The hotel has not only kept the style of those bygone years through the exterior of the hotel but also the interior, which features a large and spacious lobby.
- Accommodations (382)
- Business Center
- Computers (available)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Equipment
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Pool (swimming)
- Porter Services ($)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
Superior Room - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Room - 3 adults.
Superior Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds or 2 single beds.
Deluxe Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds or 2 single beds.
• Combining the splendour of the historic building whilst providing modern in-room amenities required of today's traveller. All rooms are spacious, (Superior Rooms are between 23-28 square metres and Deluxe Rooms are between 29-33 square metres), rich in tone and decor and feature 32" LCD flat screen televisions, as well as high speed internet access.
All accommodations include: television, air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, telephone, movies (in accommodation), refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation), shower and mini-bar.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Grace Brasserie, Brasserie style restaurant. Open daily for breakfast and Monday-Friday for lunch.