Distance from hotel to Sydney Airport (SYD), 14 kms (9 miles).
Situated right on the waterfront at the northern end of the business district, close to The Rocks, the hotel has an exclusive position nestled directly underneath the Sydney Harbor Bridge, overlooking the glittering harbor and famed Sydney Opera House.
Well known for its exceptional design and elegant style, the graceful, low-rise building focuses on creating a luxurious harborfront residence that celebrates its exclusive position. With rich, contemporary color schemes, featuring chocolate, cream and beige hues, this intimate property features specially-commissioned paintings and sculptures by Australian artists and custom designed furniture and lighting. The hotel boasts an elegant 5 room treatment day spa and an early arrival room with shower facilities.
- Accommodations (155)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Pool (spa)
- Pool (swimming)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Spa (day)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
City Harbour Room - 3 adults.
• Opera Room - 2 adults.
• City Harbour Deluxe Room - 3 adults.
• Opera Deluxe Room - 3 adults.
• Cove Suite - 3 adults.
City Harbour Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Opera Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
City Harbour Deluxe Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Opera Deluxe Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Cove Suite Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Recreating a sophisticated residential ambience, all rooms feature luxurious appointments and artwork by prominent Australian artists.
• Modern bathrooms offer complete flexibility, with the choice of remaining private from the bedroom, or transforming into an open plan design. Luxurious bathrobes, fluffy slippers, coffee machine and 24 hour butler service are some of the subtle pleasures available. A wet area with rain shower, deep bath tub and separate powder room with heated toilet are a feature of all rooms. As are floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to a private balcony, designed with seamless glass balustrades, natural timber flooring and custom designed outdoor furniture - a private setting which to enjoy the views. A dining table and coffee machine The City Harbour Rooms and Opera Rooms are a minimum of 40 square metres in size and the Deluxe Rooms are 75 square metres in size with two private balconies. The City Harbour Rooms overlook the harbour while the Opera View Rooms have direct views of the Opera House. Cove Suite is a luxuriously appointed suite, with master bedroom and separate living area, at 73 square metres in size. Two private balconies offer uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour, Circular Quay and Sydney's city skyline.
All accommodations include: movies (in house), telephone, coffee/tea maker, ironing board, rollaway bed: ($), iron, television, hairdryer, mini-bar, safe (in accommodation), bathroom (private) and air conditioning.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Bar, Serving light meals and beverages. Open daily for dinner.
The Dining Room, Serving modern Australian cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Living Room, Serving casual meals throughout the day. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• This is a non smoking property.