Distance from hotel to Sydney Airport (SYD), 12 kms (7 miles).
Located in a quiet street on the south east side of the Central Business District, in the fringe suburb of Surry Hills. Hyde Park and Museum Station are within walking distance and the hotel is half a block away from funky Crown and Oxford Streets, presenting a suitable location for those looking to enjoy one of Sydney's premier shopping, nightlife and entertainment districts.
Built in 1972, this 14 storey hotel offers comfortable and well appointed facilities at an affordable price. Offering 8 free Foxtel channels with complete viewing of the latest entertainment, news and children's shows, this hotel has a home away from home feel.
Please note this is a non smoking property.
- Accommodations (173)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Facilities (self service) ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Pool (spa)
- Pool (swimming)
- Porter Services ($)
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 10:30 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
Abey Room - 4 guests.
• Premium Room - 4 guests.
• Deluxe Balcony Room - 3 guests.
• 1 Bedroom Deluxe - 4 guests.
Abey Room Bedding: 1 double bed or 2 double beds or 2 single beds or 3 single beds.
Premium Room Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 double beds or 2 single beds.
Deluxe Balcony Room Bedding: 1 queen bed.
1 Bedroom Deluxe Bedding: 1 queen bed.
• Rooms have been designed to create both a simplistic contemporary ambience. Abey Rooms (formally Express Rooms) are located around the heated pool and come with stylish decor in a mixture of neutral colours, wood furnishings and soft lighting. The Deluxe Balcony Rooms feature new furnishings, work desk and carpets and have been incorporated on the top floors of the hotel. Half of the Deluxe Balcony Rooms have shower over bath and half have shower only. The Premium Rooms are also located on higher floors and feature full sized opening windows most with balconies and city views. The 1 Bedroom Deluxe features include kitchenette facilities with a small fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and crockery, a separate bedroom and living area with opening windows and most have a balcony.
All accommodations include: rollaway bed (on request): ($), shower (only), telephone, television, ironing board, bathroom (private), coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron and air conditioning.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Baccomatto Osteria, Serving rustic Italian cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• This is a non smoking property.