Distance from hotel to Sydney Airport (SYD), 13 kms (8 miles).
The hotel is situated in the historic Rocks area overlooking Walsh Bay; within close proximity to the Central Business District and some of Sydney's premier attractions including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, the hotel is also within walking distance to the King Street Wharf precinct and its restaurants and bars. Reminiscent of a grand 19th century Australian home with its gracious exterior and antique furnishings, this luxurious property has a well- deserved international reputation for comfort, cuisine and service. The hotel features a day spa with extensive treatments and a 20 meter indoor swimming pool, complete with fiber optic lights mirrored in the ceiling designed to invoke the constellations in the southern hemisphere.
- Accommodations (100)
- Business Center
- Computers (available)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Equipment
- Internet Access
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Pool (spa)
- Pool (swimming)
- Porter Services ($)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children at adult rate.
Grand Langham City View Room - 3 guests.
• Grand Langham Harbour View Room - 3 guests.
• Junior Suite City View - 3 guests.
• Junior Suite Harbour View - 3 guests.
Grand Langham City View Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Grand Langham Harbour View Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Junior Suite City View Bedding: 1 king bed.
Junior Suite Harbour View Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Offering Grand Rooms and Suites, with some inter-connecting; the guest rooms have been decorated in Victorian style and have been elegantly appointed with mahogany custom-made furniture. Each room has a marble bathroom with a separate bath and shower and feature Colonial-style sash windows which open to circulate fresh air and provide views of Observatory Hill and historic Walsh Bay.
All accommodations include: rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation), sofa bed (upon request): ($), telephone, television, accommodations (non-smoking), mini-bar, bathroom (private), coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board and air conditioning.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Galileo Restaurant, Serving modern Australian cuisine. Open daily for breakfast and Tuesday to Saturday for dinner.
General This is a non-smoking property.