Distance from hotel to Marsh Harbour International Airport (MHH), 30 miles (48 kms). Distance from hotel to Treasure Cay International Airport (TCB), 7 miles (11 kms).
Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort is a 1,500 acre beach resort located on the Bahamas Out Island of Abaco, this resort is less than 200 miles and a 1-hour flight from the Florida coast. Treasure Cay features a magnificent 3 1/2 mile powder white, sandy beach, one of the finest in the world and a well-protected, modern 150-slip marina. Treasure Cay also hosts several major fishing tournaments each year. If golf is your game, Treasure Cay Hotel Resort has its own 18-hole, 72-par, 6,985 yard championship designed golf course, the only golf course on the island of Abaco.
- Bars (3)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Boat Trips ($)
- Car Rentals ($)
- Fishing (sport) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Golf (18-hole, onsite) ($)
- Golf Cart Rentals ($)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Shopping (duty free) ($)
- Shops ($)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Tennis ($)
- Tennis Courts (4) ($)
- Watersports ($)
- Wheelchair Access
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 10 years old.
• Garden View Guest Room - 2 adults.
• Marina View Waterfront Guest Room - 2 adults.
• Garden & Marina View 2 Bedroom Unit - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Garden View Guestroom, (GVG) Garden level, offers sundeck patio with seating for two, breakfast bar (includes microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster & dining ware), an outdoor charcoal BBQ grill and pool area nearby.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Marina View Waterfront Guestroom, (M3W) Garden level, with private dock (fee), sundeck patio with seating for two, breakfast bar (includes microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster & dining ware), outdoor charcoal BBQ grill and pool area nearby.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Garden And Marina View Two Bedroom Unit(*), (G4M) unit features 2 bathrooms. Garden level, with private dock (fee), sundeck patio with seating for two, breakfast bar (includes microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster & dining ware), with an outdoor charcoal BBQ grill and pool area nearby.
• Some accommodations have multiple levels (for ex. the Mariner Condo Waterfront Master Suites 1, 2, or 3 bedroom combinations) and may not be suitable for guests who are unable to climb stairs. Please ask for details if you have any concerns.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, hairdryer, television, ironing board and iron.
Telephone In-room telephones available.
Internet Access Free internet connection in the room(s).
Crib (on Request): ($)
• Available by request and at an additional cost.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Coco Beach Bar & Sea Grille, Mere paces from the waters edge sits the captivatingly laid back Coco Beach Bar & Grill. Renowned for its Bahamian drink specialties and local grilled favorites, this casual beach facility features weekly entertainment, picnic tables, lounge chairs, thatched shades and a water-sport cabana for hobie cat, kayak and banana boat rentals.
The Tipsy Seagull Pool Bar, This outdoor community dining and bar area is situated adjacent to the pool overlooking the marina. An open air facility,The Tipsy Seagull Pool Bar pours cool tropical drinks, beer and wine daily. This location converts into a pizzeria on Thursday nights a traditional favorite with guests and locals. Also featuring weekly entertainment, the Tipsy Seagull Pool Bar is a well known "hot spot" featuring dancing 'til the wee hours.
Junkanoo Javas, Serving traditional coffees, specialty coffees, teas, delicious frozen concoctions as well as food.
General Opening Hours: 12:00pm-8:00pm
Spinnakers Ocean Grille & Wine Bar, This is positioned within lush tropical gardens and in full view of the world class marina.
• Serving breakfast and dinner, the menus are internationally themed while inspired by the noted Bahamian chef. Visit the Spinnakers Ocean Grille & Wine Bar Lounge for a pre-dinner cocktail, afternoon or evening beverage or a fabulous night cap dessert. This air conditioned facility provides seating for up to 250 persons.
• Children 10 and under pay a children's rate on the Modified American Plan (MAP)
• Gratuities are not included with meal plans and are at the guests' discretion.
2018 Bonus Features:
• Chaise lounges (beach/pool)
• Beach Towels
• Use of freshwater pool
• Free internet access
• Use of 3 and 1/2 mile beach
• Complimentary luggage storage is available for early departures or late departures.
• Guests are permitted to bring dry goods or frozen foods, however, please be advised that fresh fruit, vegetables and meats are restricted.
• A valid passport is required for re-entry to the US from the Bahamas.
• The transportation from Treasure Cay International Airport (TCB) is available on an extra charge. The distance is approximately 7 miles.
• The transportation from Marsh Harbour International Airport (MHH) is available on an extra charge. The distance is approximately 30 miles.
• Transfers for extra people may be added at an additional cost.
• Taxi rates are subject to change without notice.
• Please report flight information to the hotel so they may assist with arranging transfers.