Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
BERNINI EXPRESS DELUXE MULTI DAY ITINERARY TOUR PACKAGE 2017 4 Days/3 Nights
Booking Dates: 08/10/2017 - 10/29/2018 Travel Dates: 04/23/2018 - 10/29/2018
• Day 1:
• After arrival private transfer to Zurich city. If you have some time you can visit Zurich's local mountain, where you can enjoy a fabulous view over Zurich, the lake and the Alps.
• Or stroll around Zurich West. The industrial wasteland has grown into a new bright lights district. Overnight in Zurich.
• Day 2:
• Travel by train to St. Moritz, which is often called an Alpine metropolis, where numerous luxury hotels, spas and upscale shops can be found. Overnight in St. Moritz.
• Day 3:
• Board the narrow-gauge Bernina Express at St. Moritz station and enjoy one of the most impressive scenic rail journeys Switzerland has to offer. Climbing over the spectacular Bernina pass to more than 2253 meters, you pass snow-covered mountain peaks and glaciers then descend towards Poschiavo and Brusio and finally reach Tirano in Italy, which is the end of the Bernina line. Change to the Bernina Express Bus, which will take you onwards to Lugano. Overnight in Lugano.
• Day 4:
• Lugano, southern Switzerlands largest town, offers all the advantages of a world-class city combined with the cachet of a small town. Individual return journey or travel onto your next holiday destination.
Package Minimum Stay: 3 Nights
• Important information:
• Arrival Terminal 1:
• Collect your luggage and in the arrival hall walk straight through towards the Railway Station / Parking Building and follow the signs to Parking 2. In the shopping mall take the first pair of escalators up to the next level towards the footbridge crossing over to Terminal 2. The Service Centre desk is just on your right when you come up the escalators (before the footbridge).
• Arrival Terminal 2:
• After landing, collect your luggage and make your way through customs control to the exit. In the arrival hall take the escalators (or the lift) up one level to the footbridge crossing over to the Railway Station/Parking building. You will see the Service Centre desk after passing over the footbridge on your left side.
• Do not proceed to the Swiss Federal Railway ticket counter which is at the bottom floor. For further assistance please ask the service employees at Service & Information Desks at Arrivals 1 and 2.
• 1 Overnight stay including buffet breakfast in Zurich -1 Overnight stay including buffet breakfast in St. Moritz -1 Overnight stay including buffet breakfast in Lugano
• Private transfer Zurich airport to Zurich city
• Rail ticket 1st class: Zurich - St. Moritz - Lugano - airport/border
• Discount ticket for most trains, buses, boats and mountain railways
• Seat reservation Bernina Express including train & Bernina Express bus
• Swiss Coupon Pass - 2-for-1 dine & discover deals
Package inclusions are subject to change.