TRAVEL IMPRESSIONS GOES BEYOND TRADITIONAL CERTIFICATION WITH LAUNCH OF INNOVATIVE 'TRAVEL IMPRESSIONS UNIVERSITY'
FARMINGDALE, NY (Feb. 28, 2017) — Travel Impressions' (www.travelimpressions.com), the agent-dedicated tour operator, has launched Travel Impressions University (www.travimp.com/TIUniversity) – an innovative twist on an agent academy where "graduates" receive significant advantages beyond traditional certification.
"Travel Impressions University is part of a multi-faceted strategy designed to support the development of the travel agent distribution channel with opportunities for agents to grow their business built directly into informative, knowledge-enhancing initiatives," said Scott Wiseman, president of Travel Impressions.
As a one-course, three-chapter program, Travel Impressions University provides travel agents with an in-depth look at the tour operator’s portfolio of offerings, covering:
- Product, including destinations as well as escorted tours, villas, groups, and Dedicated Vacation Flights
- The TI Difference, including competitive pricing, promotions, partnership, and the LoyalTI First rewards program
- Programs and Social Media, from staples like Supplier of the Month to Monthly Makeovers, Unique Boutiques, and newer programs including Island Vibes and Travel Impressions #OnLocaTIon
Upon successful completion of the program, Travel Impressions offers graduates the following to help them foster a deeper sense of cooperation and help maximize revenue:
- Formal certification
- Three Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits
- Access to exclusive LoyalTI First points opportunities
- Digital signature/logo/banner for emails
- Inclusion in the “Who’s Who” webpage on the Travel Impressions’ website
- Graduate annual feature in the Travel Insider newsletter
- Notice of upcoming available Travel Impressions FAM trips
- Exclusive advantages via private Facebook group
The private Travel Impressions University's Dean's List alumni group on Facebook will connect agents with other graduates and provide inside information about the following:
- New and exclusive ways to earn more LoyalTI First points
- Previews of sales to come
- FAM trip opportunities with Travel Impressions’ award-winning sales team
- A heads-up on corporate promotions
- Fast and direct access to both old favorites and newly launched programs
Focused on its EducaTIon First initiative as a core priority demonstrating a total unity in supporting agent success, the Travel Impressions collection of agent tools is dedicated to growing the success of travel agent partners. In addition to Travel Impressions University, agents have access to the Travel Agent Resource Center, the Dimension Series, TI’s Top Ten, online booking training, the #WeekendLearning Series, and other fantastic programs.